News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

To the Harry Potter Cast and especially to J.K Rowling

Started by James156, December 13, 2009, 08:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James156

;D

Hey.I just wanted to say a few things and ask a few questions. Dont you have creative control over the movies? I mean, in the movies, any things have been taken out. Like, for example, in The Philosophers Stone, how come they made Ron go to detention with Harry and Hermione, he was in the hospital wing with a Norbert bitten arm. That would have made the movie greater! And why did you not make it so that Harry and Hermione sent Norbert with Charlie, causing them (and sadly Neville). And in the fourth movie, you left out the Blast-Ended screwts, the Sphinx, and why did they make Neville give Harry the Gillyweed. It was Dobby!!! I havent seen the Half-Blood Prince yet, but i hope it is not missing much. Oh, and actors, i believe you portray your characters phenominally, and i believe that the supporting actors should appear more in the movies, like they do in the books. To Emma Watson, i think that she has grown into her character greatly, i just feel that she isnt shown, or does as much, as her book self. Neither Rupert. Daniel is amazing!!!!!!! I love all the characters and i just know The Deathly Hallows will be superb!

TO other fans: Say what you want. I want to know what you think!!

Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

potter_fan122

Sorry to break it to you, but the cast doesn`t come on here. I`m sure they`re all terrified of the internet. Can you imagine how much junk is on here about them? Billions and billions of junk. I`m sure they`ve learned by now to stay away from sites like this and make sure they don`t Google themselves or whatever.

As for me, yeah, they could have done a few things differently in the movies, but overalll they`ve been pretty good. I mean, they can`t put ALL of the details in there. The movie would be seven hours long if they did, and they just can`t do that. Sure, it`d be cool, but not realistic.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

James156

I knew they didnt come on, i posted it anyway. Lol! And you are right, it would be too long, i was just.........venting. HA HA!  ;D :D  :)

Bucky Black

Quote from: potter_fan122 on December 13, 2009, 08:19:27 AM
Sorry to break it to you, but the cast doesn`t come on here. I`m sure they`re all terrified of the internet. Can you imagine how much junk is on here about them? Billions and billions of junk. I`m sure they`ve learned by now to stay away from sites like this and make sure they don`t Google themselves or whatever.

As for me, yeah, they could have done a few things differently in the movies, but overalll they`ve been pretty good. I mean, they can`t put ALL of the details in there. The movie would be seven hours long if they did, and they just can`t do that. Sure, it`d be cool, but not realistic.
& hours would be fu.king boring!! And, It would take years to film!!

James156

I know, i just think that a few key points were left out. Idk. I just think if they had kept a few things, the movies would be better.

Miss Xantier

Quote from: James156 on December 17, 2009, 10:15:46 PM
I know, i just think that a few key points were left out. Idk. I just think if they had kept a few things, the movies would be better.

like the Quidditch celebration ginny and harry kissing during that.

James156

UH huh! Yay people agree. And...a few more spells could have been mentioned/used to make the movies more magical.

Miss Xantier

Yeah! Lol, thanks. Though I like the fact they added a scene that wasn't in the books. Like the Burrow Fire and the small scene between Harry/Slughorn where they are like "Harry! Sir!" Sooooo funny!

James156

uh oh. I havent seen the sixth movie yet. They added that!!

Miss Xantier

I know. Too bad you haven't seen the sixth movie. But you've read the books, nothing has been spoiled.

James156

that is so true. The only thing that IS spoiled is something that didnt even happen.  ;D :)

Miss Xantier

James156

we put our hands in the air...and wave them like we just dont care!   I would like to see the Halfblood prince..i might be getting it for christmas, maybe along with a HP Jacket!

Miss Xantier