News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

To the Harry Potter Cast and especially to J.K Rowling

Started by James156, December 13, 2009, 08:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James156

Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Voldimort101

hey James, sorry to tell you, but, they leave out a lot in the sixth. They leave out Dumbledors funerul! They also add (omg!) things, like burnig the Weasly house down. They change things, too, like Luna finds Harry in the train instead of Tonks! It's horrible! They also shorten the batle at Hogwarts to Bella breaking stuff and burnig Hagrids hut! Well thats all I found, so bye.

James156

i know, i know, i finally saw the movie. I forgot it was tonks that found harry on the train, not luna. I havent read the book in a while. (like a few years; i dont have it, i have the other books, but not that one)

Voldimort101

Miss Xantier

James156

oh darn. Oh well, i will get them all someday.  :)

Bucky Black

James156

Voldimort101

not till the 7th htey burn Hagrids hut down. For X-mas I got a Harry Potter poster book! I just finished the whole seires (for the um...2,3,4...7th time!) (borowed from school!

James156

cool. That is right, they do burn down the hut in the 7th. How could i forget>

alfanzo

I really think J.k. should start a series about Harry's children, or make one big book about either Hermionies or Rons point of views, and thoughts. Don't let Harry potter die, Live on Harry Potter! Make more books.

James156