News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Stories of other Characters

Started by James156, December 13, 2009, 11:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should J.K Rowling write about from the Harry Potter series now?

Luna Lovegood
Neville Longbottom
Seamus Finnigan
Charlie Weasley

Miss Xantier

Quote from: James156 on December 16, 2009, 02:31:59 AM
i sort of agree with that. Their relationship seemed more awkward as they grew older.

I know! Ron would totally either fit one of my characters or Luna. But I tried Hermione/Cedric, Hermione/Oliver, Hermione/Charlie, and Hermione/Draco. I just for some reason, like Hermione/Draco. Just seems right.

James156

in some wierd sort of way...i agree. (draco and hermione). I really like your suggestion of hermione+charlie. Nice!!
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Miss Xantier

I know! I named off all of the pairings of Hermione/someone I've read! James, if you go to fanfiction.net then go to here

James156

Miss Xantier

Welcome! It's like. My favorite story!

j.f.

James156

auscsoiw

The customers of Jimmy Choo contain England royal people, pop stars, and Hollywood stars are also the faithful advocators of Jimmy Choo Shoes. Madonna wear a pair of Jimmy Choo Shoes on her wedding. You could also choose one in our Jimmy Choo Outlet to match your elegant clothing.

fendi123

Ferragamo is a luxurious brand. Ferragamo Shoes are of world renown. Ferragamo Men's Shoes have many styles, for example, Loafers, Slip-Ons and Oxfords.