News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Club

Started by James156, December 13, 2009, 12:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James156

It was a cold and windy morning in Ravenclaw tower. Alfonse was woken by a light rustling of sheets next to his four poster.
Al then had slowly stepped out of bed, trying not to wake anyone in the other four-posters, towards the dorm door, where he saw a light creeping along. He then had descended down the staircase and went up to the Ravenclaw bulletin board. He saw a house-elf leave a note on it.
"Dueling Club sign-ups?"
The next morning, Alfonso raced down to the grounds on that glorious saturday morning, spying the large, maroon stage to his far left.
"Did i miss anything, Albus!"
"Nope, just in time"
"Hey, you two, you get up here, you are our new combatants!"
They both stepped up onto the stage, at opposite ends.

((only Albus))

Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

fudge0604

Albus rushed up at the stage, smirking. He had drawn his wand from his school robes, and now, he raised it to chest height, preparing himself for an exciting duel.

" You ready? " Albus asked politely, wanting them to have a fair duel. " Start when you want! Even though you're not going to win! " He teased.

(( Now, you have to stop using my character. :D You can only control your own character, and no one else.

BTW, Albus's skin is blue : D If you wonder why, just check out http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?topic=4091.0 The story is old, and it sucks. It was my first Fan fiction and I made it several years ago, so it's really bad. :D ))

(( Also, sorry for the shortness of my post. Got to go now. Busy schedule :D ))

Post Potter depression.

James156

"that's what you think" said Alfonso,"You ready to lose?!"

"EXPELLIARMUS!!!!!!"

fudge0604

Albus looked over at Alfonse, and chuckled lightly as he cast the easiest spell of them all. The twirling of his wand stopped, and as the spell was about to hit him, he whispered " Protego " and the expelliarmus spell bounced off, hitting the wooden floor.

Feeling his blood quickly pumping into his limb, he went through his repertoire of different spells and jinxes, and fell to a decision. " Stupefy! " Albus shouted, as the red ball erupted from his wand, aiming right at Alfonse.

Post Potter depression.

James156

Alfonso dive rolls, the red ball of light missing him by inches. Alfonso then sprang up and quickly racked his brains for a spell that could stop him. He fell upon..."Silencio!" and a light to silence him sprang out of his wand. He then cast..."Locomoter mortis!" to freeze him, thinking, if the first spell hit, he wouldnt be able to defend himself.

fudge0604

(( Please, check out real spells, and their effects. http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art11045.asp

Please edit :) It's important to be correct most of the time! And you've got some skills, but you have to back it up with facts. Not just throw around random facts, this forum is actually built upon the Harry Potter universe, and some spells and rules do apply  : D ))

Post Potter depression.

James156

I know that...i just mixed up a few spells...there are SOOO many! Tarantellagra was that dancing spell, not the body bind, that was Locomoter mortis or petrificus totalis ( sort of, they cause you to freeze) i edited it by the way.

James156

thanks by the way.  ;D :)

fudge0604

Albus panicked as he opened his mouth, and no sound came out. Alfonse was waving his wand at him, and Albus heard him casting a locomoter mortiz. Starting to get desperate, he united his mind, and shouted ~PROTEGO!~. He'd always been good at focusing his mind into one, and he'd mastered soundless incantations quickly.

A smirk curled up Albus' face, as he waved his wand, and figured that he'd gotten the advantage now. Alfonse couldn't even hear what incantation he was going to use.

~Avis!~ And from the tip of his staff, a big pack of crows flied out, surrounding Alfonse. The sounds of the crows were awful, and most of the students watching the two of them duel, clogged their ears with their fingers.

~Oppugno!~ The birds became aggressive, and attacked Alfonse with their sharp yellow beaks.

(( Always put (( )) around something that's got nothing to do with the rp you're in. Here's another spell list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_spells ))

Post Potter depression.

James156

Alfonso was starting to panic. Every spell he thought of didnt seem to work. Then, his mind fell upon a spell that could work for him. "Finite Incantartem".
"This should stop the crows" he whispered. The crows then vanished in the blink of an eye. Alfonso stood there for a few moments, making sure that the crows were definitely gone. Alfonse then whispered, "incarcerous" to bind Albus. 

fudge0604

Albus cursed, as the crows slowly disappeared one after one. He starred at Alfonso, ready for his next move. A drop of sweat ran down his cheek, the battle was soon heading to an end, and Albus knew it. The whole duel could be finished by the next move.

Suddenly, a rope shot out of Alfonse's staff. Albus quickly raised the wand he'd kept by his side.
~Impendimenta!~ The rope froze in mid air. Albus smirked. Even though he wasn't on the offensive, he had the advantage. He had experience. And the only thing he'd gotten from his father, great reflexes.

Stepping to the side, Albus looked at the rope in mid air. It was slowly gaining speed, recovering from the charm that had hit it. Before it could once again try to wrap itself around him, Albus continued his spell casting.

~ Incendio!~ A giant flame burst out flying against Alfonse. It set the rope on fire, and it slowly stretched after Alfonse. Albus smirked. ~Langlock!~ Pointing his wand at Alfonse, he knew that this chances of defending himself now were small.

A triumphant smile stretched across Albus' face.

Post Potter depression.

James156

Alfonso was in a real state. Not only could he not stop the flames, but his mouth seemed to be glued shut! Alfonso felt so terrible, so...angry. He couldnt defend himself, but he couldnt lose. Then, he felt something hot surge through his body and something fast and blue flew from him, melting the glue out of his mouth, and flying towards Albus and the whole crowd. Alfonso then realized that...he was losing it again.

((you know all about my bio)) 

fudge0604

A sigh escaped Albus' mouth as he watched the happenings before him. Putting his wand back in his pocket, Albus raised his hands, and a wall of ice appeared in front of him.

The blue boy smiled, as the three feet tall, six inches thick wall shook by the impact of the blue ball. With a flick of his fingers, the wall of ice disappeared, and he stood watching Alfonse sending out objects at the big crowds.

Albus yawned, he was tired. Not wanting to waste much time of his day, he quickly ended the rampage Alfonse was on. Clapping his hands together, ice started to grow at Alfonse's feet. Within a few seconds, the ice had grown rapidly, and now covered the whole of Alfonse, just leaving breathe, and eye holes.

Albus looked over at the crowd. The blue objects were still going towards them, but as Albus had captured Alfonse, they lost speed, moving quite slowly now. The crowd moved, and the blue objects hit the ground, making small holes of their impact.

" You okay? " Asked Albus, walking over to the trapped Alfonse. The whole event had happened in seconds, and those in the crowd were looking back and forth from Albus to Alfonse, none sure what had happened.

Post Potter depression.

James156

"yeah, i think so" Alfonso said through the ice dome, "i lost it again didnt i? Well you win." Alfonso then,with a flick of his wand, made the ice disappear.
"That was great!! we should do that more often! well, minus the 'shocking' part.' Alfonso, back to his old, cheery self, he put his arm aroung Albus and said.....
"man, i need a nap!"