News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The dark is upon me!!

Started by Bucky Black, December 16, 2009, 07:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucky Black

Bucky was in his room. He left Hogwarts for a mounth to try and get back on track. He awoke quite fastly. Something seemed diffrent. He opened his eyes. And sitting there on his bed was Isabelle Xantier. He screamed 'What the Fuc." at the top of his voice. Bucky began to calm down "What.... What the hell are you doing here?".

His face felt dirty. He wiped it. Strangelyhe wasexcited. He did not know why. Maybe just the fact the Isabelle broke in. Suddenly, Bucky fell to the ground witha smile on his face.

(Rushed super bored)

Miss Xantier

"Bout time you woke up!" Isabelle smiled at Bucky and laughed as Bucky fell to the floor in surprise of her getting in. "Because, you disappeared for some months and never even told me where you were going!" Her eyes betrayed what she had felt. She shook her head at him in disapproval. "You really gotta stop thinking that stuff. I'm still younger then you." She stared at him.

Bucky Black

"What stuff" Hesaid having idea what she meant. He had thought he told her he left. He jumped up and offered Isabelle some buter beer. He really had no idea of half the things girls think about I mean he was not thinking of anything which would make her say 'I'm younger than you'. Bucky turned on his record player. ((Since he isn't in a magical place it works)  (Sorry didn't give me much to work with)

James156

Alfonso then walked into the room. He had wondered where Xanti had gotten to.
"ah, there you are, i was wond...oh you got the radio working!!" Alfonso sat right beside Bucky.

((this is ok right? i can enter in?))
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Miss Xantier

Isabelle shook her head at Bucky, he was still as stupid as when he left. Then she sat herself on the edge of Bucky's bed, staring at Bucky as he turned his record player on. She rolled her eyes, he was such an oldie. Then Alfonso entered, and Isabelle smiled at him and says "Hello Alfonso. What's up?"

She shook her head, as Blues Brothers came on, on the record player. She swore that Bucky was obsessed with their music. She took her silverly blue iPod touch out of her light green hoodie pocket, as she was wearing a light green hoodie and dark blue jeans with light green sneakers. She put the silvery blue ear-buds in her ears, as 38 Special's Teacher, Teacher came on in her iPod. With that she said to Bucky over the music "You kinda have bad music taste, sorry." Then she faded off into the music.
Just when I thought I finally, learned my lesson well
There was more to this than meets the eye
And for all the things you taught me, only time will tell
If I'll be able to survive
Oh yeah

Teacher, teacher, can you teach me
Can you tell me all I need to know
Teacher, teacher, can you reach me
Or will I fall when you let me go
Oh no

Am I ready for the real world, will I pass the test
You know it's a jungle out there
Ain't nothin' gonna stop me, I won't be second best,
But the joke's on those who believe the system's fair,
Oh yeah

Can you tell me if I'm right or wrong
I wanna know what's goin' on, oh yeah

So the years go on and on, but nothings lost or won
And what you learned is soon forgotten
They take the best years of your life
Try to tell you wrong from right
But you walk away with nothing
Oh oh

Can you tell me all I need to know
Or will I fall when you let me go

Can you tell me if I'm right or wrong
I wanna know what's goin' on,
Ooh,
Teacher, teacher,
Ooh yeah
Teacher, teacher
Teacher, teacher

(Go ahead.)

Bucky Black

This really pissed off Bucky. He ripped the earphones out of her earphones. He shouted "I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY THE F UCK YOUR HERE!!" he then added "AND WHO THE FU.K IS THIS".  (Lol taking anger out in rp after my prequel on my ff was deleted!!!) He then said "And seriously this is just one of the bands I like, you heard of Tom Petty, I like him too".

Miss Xantier

"Ow!!!!!!" Isabelle rubbed her ears and grabbed her ear-buds from Bucky while slapping him silly. "He is a friend of mine! now be nice or I'm leaving!" She glared at Bucky he had no right to do that.

James156

Alfonso was really confused for the whole time, wondering what to say, until Bucky addressed him angrily.
" Uh, hello, i am, uh, Alfonso Whinfrey. Nice to, um, meet you." Alfonso extended his hand.

Bucky Black

"Hi, Sorry I was just shocked, BECAUSE YOU BROKE INTO MY APARTMENT!!" Shouted Bucky. Bucky then said "Okay, Okay, What's going on here?" He asked getting used to the idea that people had broken into his room. He walked up and changed the music to Tom Petty. He knew Isabelle would like him. Everyone does even if they've never heard of him.

Bucky looked around. He wondered to himself 'How did they get in?',but of course it must have been magic. Or Though they aren't old enough to use it yet. "So how'd you get in here??" Bucky asked still remembering locking his door about 2 hours before. He had some Hersey's kisses in his fridge he throw them at Alfonso. He said in sync "You look like your disappearing eat something you need it".

James156

"Oh..well...thank you" Alfonso said shyly. He turned his back to Bucky and ate them hungrily.
"I havent had time to eat for some time. Its sooo cold!!" Alfonso then took out his wand and muttered an incantation, blue flame erupting out of his wand. He took out a jar and put the flame into his jar.
"all better!" he said happily.

Bucky Black

"Well I'm glad!!" Said Bucky "Now please why are you too here?!" Bucky said still quite confussed with what's going on with him and Isabelle. He then said "Oh, I get, Oh yes, You came here to tell me your dating Alfonso!!" Bucky said to Isabelle "Fine, Mrs Palmer is free anyway, Don't need to buy her gifts" He said real pissed.

James156

James156

"what!! Oh we are not dating! What made you think that? We are just really good friends" Alfonso was going read in the face, and he could feel the electricity flowing through his face..literally. "um, will you excuse me?" Alfonso walked out of the room.