News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

♦Hold♦Me♦Forever♦

Started by potter_fan122, December 22, 2009, 10:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden reached his hand out further, his fingertips touching her belly.  He ran them across her stomache once before resting his entire hand gently on her belly.  He looked at the back of his hand for a long time before looking at Stacey again.

"What're you thinking now?"  Aiden asked desperatly, looking into her eyes.
He took in a deep breath and swallowed the lump in his throat.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but smile as he rested his hand against her stomach. She closed her eyes and rested her head against teh back of the couch, not wanting to tell him that they wouldn`t be in her belly until much later. She concentrated on just breathing in and out until he spoke again.

Stacey slowly opened her eyes, which were a deep purple with thought.
"Well, to be honest with you, I was thinking that you`re going to be a great father." She said softly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden blinked, unable to think of a way to respond.  He took a few slow, deep breaths.  He searched in his mind for a response, however he just sat there in deep thought.

Would he be a great father?
Could he provide for his family?

Aiden cleared his throat.
"I hope so."  He whispered.

potter_fan122

Stacey leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Aiden, her hot cheek against his chest.

"You`ll be fine, we both will. We`ve got enough money, we both have good jobs and cars. If we ever need anything, I`m sure my parents would be more than happy to help." She squeezed his hand again, breathing in his special smell. It still hadn`t really hit her yet that she was.... pregnant. Just like it had taken a while for her to realize that she was really going to marry Aiden.

Her thoughts were interupted by the sudden urge to puke.

Aiden

Aiden sighed, trying to get the idea in his mind that he was going to be a father.  He tried to imagine having twins.  That part seemed to the hardest to realize was really coming true.

Aiden eyes scanned towards Stacey's face.  His face looked confused as he noticed her expression.
"Are you okay?"  He asked, sitting upright.

potter_fan122

Stacey sat up as Aiden did, closing her eyes. She shook her head and ran her hand though her hair.

"I just... need to get some fresh air." She replied quickly, jumping up and heading for the front door. She pushed it open and and stepped outside. Her headache seemed to be gone, but the feeling of nausea was just sickening. She had to lean against the doorframe, suddenly dizy again.

Aiden

Another crease formed in his forehead.  He watched her leave with a worried, perplexed expression until she ran out of the door.   He sat there for a moment, thinking.

After a few seconds had passed, Aiden hopped off the couch and quickly walked out of the door.  He didn't care if she was getting sick or anything of the such, he was going to check on her anyway.

He put his hand on her back and the other on her hip, supporting her if she needed it.
"Are you okay?  Do you need anything?"

potter_fan122

The cold air felt amazing, probably because of the fever. As fresh air washed over her the need to throw up slowly went away. She turned around after Aiden appreaoched her, opening her eyes again.

"I`m fine, just.... God, hormones already?" She asked with an irritated frown.

Aiden

Aiden kept his hand firmly on her waiste, keeping her steady as he watched her expression to see if she felt nautious or sick.  He ran his other hand across her back soothingly.

His eyebrow raised curiously.
"Already?  Is this too soon or something?"  He asked cautiously.

potter_fan122

Stacey wrinkled her nose like she always did and thought back to what the doctor had said to her. Ten days, that`s how long it took for hormones to be noticeable. It had been three weeks, but this was the very first time she had really felt anything. She couldn`t say that she liked the hormones, though.

"No," She assured Aiden quickly before he could freak out, "No, just too soon for my liking." She took his hands and squeezed his hands, gladly sighing when the wave of sickness finally seemed to let go of her. She actually felt really good all of a sudden, and kind of hungry.

Aiden

Aiden rested his hand on her shoulder now, and moved to where he leaned against the rail beside her.  He watched her carefully, his eyes a medium brown color now.

Aiden nodded, his eyes sorry that she had to feel this way.  He scooted closer to Stacey gently.
"Anyway I can help?"  He asked.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and leaned forward a little so that her face was close to his.

"You know, I guess you were just so worried about me when you came home, but..." She shrugged then leaned forward and gently kissed Aiden. The cold air blew her hair into her eyes and she brushed it away. She was actually getting a little chilly out here now.

Aiden

Aiden smiled a little, leaning forward closer to her.  He kissed her back, his face still and his lips gentle against hers.  He kept both of his hands caressing each side of her cheek.

He leaned back a little but kept his face close to hers.
"I love you."  Aiden said quitly.
He gently moved his hand toward her stomach.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled-- a real smile-- and brushed his hair out of his eyes, her own glowing brightly again. She felt perfectly happy here, like nothing could ever go wrong. She wasn`t stupid enough to believe that, there were a lot of things that could go wrong, but she didn`t see anything wrong with thinking that for a little while.

"I love you, too, my moon." She replied softly and sincerely. She did love him, for better or worse. No matter what happened they could get through it together.

Aiden

Aiden's smile only grew as he watched her grin a geniune smile. He rubbed his thumb across her belly, and he looked into her eyes as he did so.

Aiden took in a deep breath and looked down at his hand.
"So I'm really going to be a dad?"  He said quietly.