News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

♦Hold♦Me♦Forever♦

Started by potter_fan122, December 22, 2009, 10:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey took the hand that wasn`t on her belly and squeezed it.

"Of course, my moon. You`ve taken care of me, and I`m sure it`s not as easy as you mak it look." She teased, leaning forward to kiss his cheek then puled him back inside the warm house. Her stomach was rumbling with hunger all of a sudden, and Stacey was already tired of the sudden changes that she had.

"What do you want for dinner? I feel like cooking." What she really felt like was eating, but she could deal with cooking.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden followed her back inside as he held her hand tightly.  He held the door open for her, and closed it behind them.  He walked into the kitchen and towards the refridgerator.

He opened the door to the fridge, and he peered inside.
"If you want, I could cook something."  He offered while looking at Stacey with his darker, medium brown eyes.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and leaned against the counter.

"Really, I can cook. You don`t let me do anything. Let me cook tonight, just tell me what you want." She said, pushing off the counter and going to stand near the open fridge.

Aiden

Aiden stood infront of the open fridge with a raised eyebrow.  He crossed his arms after closing the refridgerator door behind him.  He grinned a small smile.

"I may not let you do anything, but you always do it anyway."  He said teasing grin.

He cleared his throat, and he took her hand in his own.
"Please, let me cook you something."  He offered.

potter_fan122

Stacey stared up into Aiden`s eyes, her skin still a lot hotter than his. That little fact made her feel a litle uneasy. She had grown used to Aiden`s generally warmer temperature, and it bothered her that it felt different now.

"Okay." She gave in. "And I don`t always do what you don`t let me. But I feel like I should do more, since my job is really so boring. All I do is glare at people and wave my hands around. It`s much more boring now that everyone knows what I`ll do if they act stupid." She pretended to complain, leaning closer to him.

Aiden

Aiden leaned forward to Stacey at the same time she did.  He was wary of her suddenly not feeling well again so he rested one hand firmly on her hip for support.

"Speaking of work, will they give you some time off for the...um pregnancy?"  He asked, suddenly unsure.
Aiden used his other arm to lean against the fridge.  He suddenly felt nervous, knowing he didn't have a clue about babies or pregancy.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded, putting her hand over his.

"Of course. Three to four months, normally. But, really, we both don`t have to work. One of our jobs makes enough money, and if we need anything extra, well..." She had tried to talk Aiden out of getting a job back when they first got married, but he had wanted to. They really didn`t need the money, though. The Black vault in Gringotts was huge, and filled to the brim with gold.

Aiden

Aiden held his hands with hers, squeezing her fingers tight with his own.  He could feel how her hand was warmer than his, which was odd.  However, he pulled her hand up to his lips and kiss the back of it softly.

Aiden nodded after a moment.
"So whens the due date?"  He asked a second later.

potter_fan122

Stacey squeezed his hand in return, her eyes slightly distant as she thought back to earlier when she had talked to the doctor.

"August 24th, but the dates can be up to two weeks off. Still, August 24th is the official date." She found that she was blushing a little and she ducked her head down. "It just... it just seems so far away, even if it feels so soon." She explained softly, knowing he would probably ask anyway.

Aiden

Aiden stared into his eyes, thinking.  His stomache still churned with unease as he thought about being a father.  He wondered if he could be strong enough, as he thought this a flash of panic shown in his eyes, but only for a moment.

Aiden took a few steps back and sat on the nearby stool. He looked up at Stacey.
"Are you feeling better?"

potter_fan122

Stacey stood up and moved to stand in front of him, putting her arms on his shoulders. She stared down into his eyes with a worried expression. She had seen the look of panic in him.

"What are you worried about, my moon? We`ll be fine. We always are. As long as we go through this together, nothing can go wrong." She brushed his fingers through his hair, now staring at him lovingly. "You`re going to be a great father, really."

Aiden

Aiden held both of his hands at her elbows.  He sighed quietly, a crease forming in his forehead with worry and uncertainty.  He shook his head, however keeping his eyes glued to her face.

"I hope so.  I can't help but worry...about so many things."  He said quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey lifted her hand to brush her fingers through his hair again.

"I know," She sighed softly. "I... I just can`t really imagine what it`s going to be like, how our lives will change." She instinctively moving to her stomach.

Aiden

Aiden put his hand gently on top of hers, feeling the heat radiating from her skin.  He looked down at her stomache, a protective feeling washing over him for the unborn kids.  Yes, he was protective of Stacey and loved her more than life itself but this feeling was different.

Aiden nodded again in agreement.
"I know.  Lots of change is going to happen from here on out."  He began.
"And we've only just settled in to our new house."  Aiden added with a smile.  However, his voice didn't sound dissapointed.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked up to meet Aiden`s eyes. She wanted so bad for everything to fit into place. Everything in her life had always been complicated and stressful, she just wanted one thing to be right. Being with Aiden made her feel that way, like everything would be okay, no matter what. They trusted each other and loved each other, and that was more than she`d had before.

She looked down to her stomach, her eyes darkening just slightly. A tear slipped down her cheek, and she wasn`t really sure why. There were two living things in her stomach. She sniffled, trying to imagine, trying to imagine being pregnant and eventually having children. She was crying now, still not knowing why.