News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

♦Hold♦Me♦Forever♦

Started by potter_fan122, December 22, 2009, 10:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned and squeezed his hands. Her eyes flickered a shade lighter.

"That`s why I love you: you`re so optomistic about everything. Makes me less gloomy." She said softly, stroking the back of his hand. She was glad Aiden was with her now. She had thought about coming alone, but the thought of sitting there without anyone beside her was like a giant pressing down on her.

"Whatever happens, you know I`ll love you, my moon." She whispered.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden smiled lightly, watched her eyes do that unusual thing they do.  He held her hand as hers gently stroked the back of his.  However, with all that was going on, he still couldn't ignore that creeping feeling in his stomache.

He gently moved a lock of hair out of her face.
"And I'll love you...forever Stacey Gray."  He pointed out, his lip curving into a smile.

Suddenly a woman dressed in colorful scrubs walked out of the doctors office, and opened the door.
"Gray."  She called.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey jerked into a standing position as soon as she heard her name called. She grimaced a little and waited for Aiden to stand up too. They followed the nurse who had called them.

"Just wait in here and another nurse will stop by in a few minutes to get you set up." She smiled in a tired way as she held open a door for them. The door led to a small room with a large window facing out onto more buildings.

About ten minutes later Stacey was laying on her back on a table with a pillow under her head and a blanket over her legs. Her shirt was pushed up and her stomach was covered in a warm, clear goo. A nurse had come in as promised and set her up for a sonogram. Stacey was now holding Aiden`s hand tightly, nervous and more worried than she would like to admit.

There was a knock at the door and the doctor came in. He had short dark brown hair that came down to his ears. He looked to be about thirty-five and he was smiling genuinly.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Gray. I`m Dr. Rickson," He greeted cheerfully, sitting himself down on a stool. "You`re here for your four-week sonogram, correct?"

Stacey opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She nodded instead.

Dr. Rickson nodded slowly and continued, looking down at a clipboard. "Yes, so why don`t we get started, hmm? I`m sure both of you are pretty anxious about the results, since you are pregnant with twins." He smiled and nodded again. Despite his somewhat briskness, Stacey got the impression that he was a nice doctor who cared about his patients.

He picked up a thing that looked a lot like a remote to something, but with a fat end, and pressed it against Stacey`s stomach. She took a sharp breath and squeezed Aiden`s hand. It was cold.

Aiden

Aiden looked at the small screen, his eyes lightening up as he saw his two children, his own kids, on the monitor.  He stared at it wide-eyed for what seemed like an eternity.  He studied both of the small figures, looking at every single outline.  He squeezed Stacey's hand just gently tighter as he didn't stray his eyes an inch.

"They look....."  He trailed off, losing his train of thought.
He continued to look at the twins, who were only small figures on the television.  His mind was completely focused on them, making him unable to think about anything other then them.

"Beautiful."  He finished, his voice now only a whisper.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes widened and shot a bright gold. Those two little figures huddled together on the screen, those were her children. they were living things inside of her. Stacey squeezed Aiden`s hand and she nodded slowly when he spoke.

"They are beautiful." She whispered.

Dr. Rickson smiled and nodded also. "Yes, they always are. I`ll let you have copies of this sonogram for you to keep. Now, it`s much too early to tell the genders, but you have two wonderfully healthy children."

Stacey actually started crying then. Everything was perfectly fine.

((If you want to start a new topic, we should probably skip ahead a tiny bit. =) ))