News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Singing

Started by LavyBrown, December 29, 2009, 11:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy closed the door behind her. She pulled her long hair up into a ponytail, since it was still wet from the  shower. No one was in  the room but her. Since it was the holidays most everyone had gone home, including all the girls from her room. It was a little lonely but niece at the same time. She liked the quiet sometimes.

She turned on her I-pod and put a spell on it, causing the music to the amplified ten fold. The whole room was like a sound system, music streaming out of every flood tile and crack in the wall. She grabbed her hairbrush, singing loudly but surprisingly on key and almost...good. Almost.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Sky

Sky laughed as she walked through the door.

"Woah. Nobody told me there was a party going on!"

Sky was in some red flannel pajamas and a black tank top. She watched as Lavy sung into her hairbrush, not sounding too bad. She was actually really good.

LavyBrown

She stopped, completely taken aback. She didn't know anyone was left in Gryffindor, boy or girl. She felt totally embarrassed. No one had ever heard her sing except one person. He said she was good but she only laughed and called him silly.

She jumped off her bed and straightened her hair. All her wild head banging had caused in to fall out of the ponytail, "Hey," She said, flustered.

Sky

Sky smiled as she sat down on an empty bed. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude. I was supposed to check out the Gryffindor Common Room. I hate dorm duty." She could tell by Lavy's expression that she didn't think anyone was left at the castle. Truth was, there really weren't that many people and Sky even had a house, but that was more of a summer thing. Her project. She was so used to staying here for winter break.

LavyBrown

"I didn't know anyone was left here," she laughed nervously, "I wouldn't have done that if I had." She waved her hand, turning off the blasting music.

"How are you?"

Sky

"Yeah. I was asked to stay and help keep an eye on things." She said as the music shut off. "I'm pretty good, thanks." Sky looked at her.

"Are you afraid of singing?"

LavyBrown

"No...well yeah. Only in front of people."

Sky

Sky pulled out her wand and gently flicked it in the air. A moment later, a black acoustic guitar came zooming into her hands.

"Don't be afraid to sing. You have a nice voice." She said with a smile, plucking some strings to get it in tune.