News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Three Broomsticks

Started by Sky, December 29, 2009, 11:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

((Clever title eh?))

"Hey cutie. Wanna come sit over here with us?"

Seth looked over from the booth he was sitting in to see three girls calling for him to join their table. He shook his head.

"No thanks." He said, taking a sip from his warm butterbeer.  He turned to look out the window. It was snowing like crazy outside. Hogwarts had been hit with a blizzard and Hogsmead was just now getting it. He started to play with the salt and pepper shakers, making them move around the table with his wand.

Where was she?

potter_fan122

((Amazing.))

Alice pushed the door to the small bar open and shook the snow out of her hair. She stood there just in jeans and a green tee shirt. Normally she tried to at least look human, but she loved winter. She cold and snow felt amazing on her immortal skin. Plus those big coats got in the way of hunting, which she just got back from doing.

"Hi, sorry I`m late." She said softly, suddenly beside Seth. Her brilliant blue eyes moved to the three girls at their table and she gave them a cold look. they turned away quickly. Alice turned back and brushed her hand against his, stealing the salt shaker.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

He smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek, his eyes glancing to the table of girls. They were talking about Alice already. Jealous of how beautiful she was. Stupid girls.

"Don't worry about it. I wasn't here that long." Well...he had actually gotten here nearly an hour ago because he needed to think about some things. But oh well.

"How are you doing?" He asked, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her closer to him.

potter_fan122

Alice wrapped her hand around his, hoping he didn`t mind how cold her skin was.

"I`m fine." She replied, completely ignoring the other table of girls. She had learned long ago not to listen to people who didn`t matter. 'How`re you?" She was also much more concerned about him. He was the human, after all.

Sky

"Same." He exhaled. Seth played with her hair.

"I want to talk about some things." He said cautiously, his eyes on the table.

Voldimort101

( Can I join? Sorry 'bout that before on other posts, I did not know. I'm really sorry.)

Sky

((Sure. But please stay on topic and try to make your posts at least six sentences. I know I haven't done that, but I'm working up to it as we progress.))

potter_fan122

Alice started playing with his fingers, trying to ignore the tone of nervousness in his voice.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked, lifting her brilliant eyes to his.

Sky

Seth's lips curved into a smile as he turned and looked into her bright eyes, his mind suddenly distracted, but only for a moment.

"I want to talk about changing." He said simply, not looking away.  "I know, I've brought it up at least a hundred times, but I think now is the right time to change me."

potter_fan122

Alice`s eyebrows scrunched together as she thought about what he said. He wanted to change? Now?

"Why?" She asked suddenly, her bright eyes searching for some sign as to why he brought it up again.

Sky

Seth shrugged, leaning back into the seat and stretching his long legs.

"I don't know. It's the dead of winter. Everyone is usually inside and in their dormatories. They'd be safe and I could hunt without risking the injury of another student. Plus...." He scratched his head absently. "I'm sorta curious about what kinda things'll change about me."

potter_fan122

"But... do you think you`re ready?" Alice asked, watching him closely. Was she ready? She didn`t know. The smell of his blood still made her a little... animalistic sometimes. Would she be able to actually taste his blood and have control? And what about her conditions?

Sky

"I think so." He said truthfully. "I really do."  Seth was ready to be like her. Ready to start a life with her. He loved her enough to give up his mortality.

potter_fan122

Alice looked down for a moment, then took Seth`s hand and stood up.

"Follow me," She lead him out the door and into the snow, pulling him to the side of the building where they wouldn`t be overheard. Her forehead was still wrinkled, as if she were concentrating.

"Seth... I love you, I really do, but... I don`t think you understand what you`re giving up." She turned so that she stood in front of him, and his back was to the wall. "You`re giving up your life, and you can`t get it back once it`s gone. Once you change you can`t change back. I would know; if there was a way to be human again, I would have found it."

Sky

"We've been over this." Seth said, pretty much skipping by everything she just said, though he heard it.
"I know the consequences, but I don't care." He smiled down at her. "You're my life now." ((Twiiiiliiiiiiggghhhtt.))