News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Three Broomsticks

Started by Sky, December 29, 2009, 11:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

(("Don`t worry. We belong together." "Forever." X) Is it sad that I can quote the book better than the movie?))

Alice closed her eyes and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around him and breathing in his scent.
"What if something goes wrong?" She asked softly, her voice barely audible over the wind. "What if I can`t do it? What if I can`t stop?" She was saying this to try and convince him to wait, she was really worried about it.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Seth rested his chin on the top of her head, closing his eyes as the wind blew the smell of her hair through his nostrils. Such a heavenly scent.

"I trust you." He said gently. "More than any other person on this earth." He lifted his head to bring his lips to her head.

"Don't worry. Please don't worry. I love you."

potter_fan122

Alice rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. His smell was just so strong and mouthwatering. For the shortest of moments, she atually thought about sinking her sharp teeth into him and drinking from him. She shivered hungrily and took a sudden step back.

"I can`t understand how you trust me so much." She said, looking away and out into the white wilderness. "I know that you`ve never really seen me when I`ve... when I`m bad, and I just don`t know if you know how dangerous I really am. How much I have to restrain myself around you." She wouldn`t look at Seth. These thoughts had all been swirling around her head for some time now, but she hadn`t ever had the chance the voice them. and now that he was getting impatient on being turned, well, she felt like she had to.

Sky

"It's just a feeling I get." He said quietly. "Like an instinct. I just...trust you. I don't ever doubt you." Seth let his fingers roam her soft black hair, trailing down slowly before starting back at the roots.  

"I'm not trying to make you seem like you have to do this." Seth said. "But it would just be so much easier. You wouldn't have to feel so tempted all the time. We could be together forever without you constantly smelling my blood." He kissed the top of her head. "I'm not trying to force you."

Like he could.

potter_fan122

Alice let out a deep breath, closing her eyes again. The sharp smell of tone was almost overpowering out here, but she could still smell his blood. It just smelled so amazingly good. So drinkable.

"Seth," She looked up at him, hopefully hiding her hunger from him, "If you really wanted to, you could force me. I care too much about you to be able to resist you, especially if you really tried." She ran her fingers through his hair, leaning forward to smell it. "It`s almost sad for me, really. I`m supposed to be this big, bad vampire, and I can`t even resist a human."

Sky

"I couldn't force you." Seth said seriously. "I would never try something like that." He smiled crookedly when she ran her finger's through his hair. He wondered if it smelled good, since she was smelling it.

"Aren't vampire's supposed to be attracted to humans though?"

potter_fan122

Alice shook her head, leaning back on her heels for a moment.

"No, it`s the other way around. Humans are attracted to the simple beauty vampires have. Everything about us is perfectly symetrical, which virtually means beauty. It`s what plastic surgeons strive for when they work, but it never comes out as well as we do." She explained quickly. "Vampire are attracted to any smeel of fresh blood, so I guess you could say that we`re attracted to humans. You are easy to catch and feed from, trusting us when we tell you that we`ll never hurt you."

She looked up at Seth from under her lashes with her burning blue eyes, wondering what he would think of that last sentence.

Sky

The last sentence caught Seth a little off guard, but he wasn't giving up.

"But you wouldn't hurt me intentionally, right?" He whispered, his hand gently cupping her jaw. He looked into those blue eyes and grinned.

potter_fan122

Alice stared up into Seth`s dark eyes, not smiling. She couldn`t understand why he seemed so happy. She had just told him that she basically wanted to kill him, which wasn`t entirerly a lie. Even his hand on her jaw made her mouth water. She had smelled his blood before, and had almost attacked him. Almost. That was always the word.

With a soft sigh she replied. "No, love, I would never intentionally hurt you. Not if it was my choice to or not. But you have to understand that it isn`t always my choice. We were lucky in the forest that one night." She leaned her head into his hand, closing her eyes. She didn`t want to look into his trusting eyes. It made her feel like she was betraying him.

Sky

Why was Seth so happy? Why was he being so mellow? He didn't even know. He just...was.  He slowly pulled his hand away and grazed her cheek with the back of it.

"Here's the thing." Seth said softly. "If you killed me...or even hurt me, I wouldn't be mad. Because I know you would never have meant to do it. Maybe we were lucky. But so what?"

((Sorry, I was in a hurry.))

potter_fan122

((It`s okays. It was still good.))

Alice slowly opened her eyes, but didn`t look up to meet Seth`s eyes. She felt guilty for being with him, like she was doing something wrong.

"I love you, Seth." She said softly. "You just... I don`t want to hurt you. I couldn`t live with myself if I did. I won`t hurt you if it`s within my ability, mentally or physically. That`s why I`m worried about changing you. I don`t want to hurt you, because if you change, then decide that you want to be humanm, you`re going to hurt. Trust me, I would know." She looked up, then, her eyes filled with the pain of the past.

Sky

Seth held a serious expression, but spoke with a calm, gentle tone.

"And I love you." He said. "More than anything. Even cake." A smile curved upon his lips. "You won't hurt me. So don't worry. Give yourself some credit. Have some faith."

He saw the pain in her eyes and wondered if him wanting to be a vampire like her was hurting her deep down inside. He had what she had wanted for so long. He had a heart. He had blood. And he didn't have the aching thirst that remained permanant in her throat. He was being horribly selfish right now.

potter_fan122

Alice looked up and brushed his hair away from his face, staring up at him. Even with his small joke, she could tell that something he thought of made him a little tenser.

"I do have faith, but in you, not me. And you don`t have to be sorry about anything," She was guessing at whatever made him think, hoping she got it right. "I can understand why you want to be like me, I just wish you also understood why I want to be human." She looked down to the ground, feeling slightly ashamed for admitting what she wanted. But to be simply living was just too much of a dream.

Sky

"You got to have faith in yourself, Alice." Seth said. "I keep telling you to give yourself some credit. Trust yourself." He sighed. "I do understand. I really do."

((Short.))

potter_fan122

Alice sighed and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I just... it`s hard to trust myself after all these years. You`d think it`d be the other way around, but it`s not. I`ve realized what all of my weaknesses are, and they seem bigger than my strenghts. I know what I can do, and I know how dangerous I am." She squeezed her eyes shut and burried her face in his shoulder.