News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Three Broomsticks

Started by Sky, December 29, 2009, 11:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Seth gently rubbed her back with his hands as he rested his chin on the top of her head. "But maybe they aren't bigger. And we all have weaknesses. It's something we cannot change. It's how we were made." He kissed her head. "You may know how dangerous you are, but I know how harmless you can be."

potter_fan122

Alice had to smile at that, she couldn`t help it. Just being around Seth made her feel better, warmer. More human. He just seemed to fill her dark world with light, and always made her smile. It was just a Seth thing.

"Which is why I think you trust me so much. You`ve seen my good side, not the bad." She replied softly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"Maybe I need to see this bad side." Seth said as softly as she did.

((SHORT! WOOOO!!!!!))

potter_fan122

Alice looked up, suddenly serious.

"No." She said, and not in a soft tone at all. "No, you can`t be around me when I`m like that. It`s not safe, and I`m not going to put you in danger." She took his hand and squeezed it softly. "I`m sorry I`m being so difficult about all of this, but I can`t help it. I can`t stand to think that you might get hurt, and if you`re around me when I`m like that...." She just trailed off, unable to put it into words.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."