News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

kiss and tell

Started by potter_fan122, January 3, 2010, 12:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((SKY. Like my name? XD This is gonna suck. Deal with it.))

Jason jogged up the stairs that lead to the Astronomy tower. An old teacher had told him that Sky would be up here, but she wasn`t. He turned on his heel and ran back down. He had already been around most of the school, so he went past the common rooms again. He passed Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw with no sight of her, so he checked with Slytherin. He even went inside, but she wasn`t there, either. A third year pointed him towards the Gryffindor, and he was headed there now. His cheeks were red from running everywhere, but that was the only sign of his exercise.

He had gotten a letter from Sky, and he could tell that she had been in a hurry when she wrote it. Her writing had been barely a scribble and hard to read.

((......))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky paced about the hall just outside of the Gryffindor Common Room, waiting for Jason. She didn't want to talk to him in the Common Room where students could listen in on their teacher's problems.

Her hair was tied up in a messy ponytail and she wore a white t-shirt, baby blue jeans, and a light green zip up hoodie. She wasn't dressed as well because she was stressed, worried, and it was actually her day off. Her day to relax. Yeah, right.

When she turned, she saw Jason running towards her way and felt her stomach twist. This would not be good.

potter_fan122

Jason let out a long breath when he saw Sky and ran until he was right in front of her. He stopped like a proffessional, barely breathing heavy. His eyebrows were scrunched together, though with worry. Sky`s appearance made him a little nervous; she was normally so collected and.... well, she just never looked stressed.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly, taking her hand and stepping closer to her. He pressed his lips to her forehead to feel for a fever, and found none.

Sky

Sky looked down.  "Yeah, I'm...I'm fine." She said quietly. His lips were so soft, so warm. She closed her eyes and then stepped back so she could look up at him.

"There's something I need to tell you, because if I don't, I may never be the same person again."

So what happened with Virgil was only a small thing, but to Sky, it was as bad as having sex. It was tearing her up inside. She reached for his hands and intertwined her fingers with his.

potter_fan122

Jason looked down at her, concerned.

"Is everything okay? Did someone hurt you?" He asked hurridly. He squeezed Sky`s fingers, wanting to know what happened and fully ready to hurt anyone that hurt her.

Sky

"No!" She said a little too quickly. Sky shook her head. "No." This time softer. "Nobody hurt me. It's...." A sigh escaped from her mouth.

"I'm afraid that I'll hurt you."

Her eyes drifted away from him and down to their hands, but found their way back to his eyes.

"Virgil and I kissed." She finally said, her voice close to breaking. "But it was nothing. An..an accident."  She was terrified that Jason would get angry. She had never seen him angry and didn't know what to really expect.

potter_fan122

((I don`t know how I guy would react to that. X.x ))

A look of pain crossed Jason`s face, looking away automatically. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but he just closed it again. His mind was racing, just trying to fully understand what Sky had said.

How can you accidently kiss someone? Why didn`t Virgil tell me what happened when we met at the bar? Did she kiss him? But she told me. She looks do stressed about it, God, how long ago was this?

Jason looked down at Sky, his dark eyes tight with frustration and hurt. He looked down at their hands, trying to figure out what he was going to say.

"Sky..." He began, closing his eyes, "Just... I`m not mad at you, okay?" He looked at her. It was so easy to see that she was worried, and he didn`t want her to feel like that. It was obvious that she had been stressed about everything.

Sky

((Lolz.))

Sky didn't really know what to do or say. She could see that he was thinking hard about the situation, his expression almost...painful.

She softly caressed his cheek with her hand. "I just want you to know that you're the one I care about. What happened, well...I'm not really sure how. But I promise you that it will never ever happen again." She stared up at him. Jason was everything to her. He made her feel whole. Virgil...well she just couldn't see it happening again. Sure there was a hint of attraction from their previous relationship, but nothing serious or dangerous. It was already fading.

"I'm so sorry."

potter_fan122

((Did you use a different font?))

Jason lifted his hand to his cheek and laced his fingers with hers.

"It`s okay," he replied soothingly, "you told me what happened. You didn`t try to hide it from me like other people might have." He squeezed her fingers, then leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you for telling me, Sky. You mean a lot to me, and it means a lot that you were open about it."

((Wow. I can`t see a guy really saying that. Oh well. =P ))

Sky

((Yes. And I definitely don't see a guy saying that =P))

Sky didn't feel any better. In fact, she felt worse.

"How can you be so okay with this? Why aren't you mad or something?"

((Short =D))

potter_fan122

((Too bad. I`m a girl playing a guy. My guy is gonna be nice!))

Jason thought a moment, then shrugged.

"You were truthful with me. If being with someone else made you happy, then you deserved to be with them." He lifted his free hand to Sky`s cheek. "I want you to be happy, even if that means I`m not in the picture. I love you, Sky." He said, looking down into her eyes.

Sky

Sky felt her eyes tear up. This guy was just too sweet. He was so...just so amazing, words could not describe. He was certainly one in a million. "There's just one problem." She whispered, a small smile curving upon her lips.

"I'm in love with you." 

potter_fan122

Jason brushed his fingertips along her jaw, smiling a little.

"And why`s that a problem?" He asked, leaning a little closer and squeezing her fingers.

Sky

She shrugged. 

"I don't intend on removing you from the picture. I want to be with you." She took his hand and carefully placed it on her chest, so that he could feel the organ thumping beneath her chest.

"My heart beats for you."

potter_fan122

((Ugh. Click, type, click, type.))

Jason suddenly grinned, leaning forward again and carefully kissing her, then kissed the tip of her nose.
"I`m glad to hear that, because my heart feels the same way." He took her hand and pressed her hand to his own chest, closing his eyes.