News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Insomnia <Open>

Started by Sky, January 19, 2010, 04:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil cracked a small smile.  "Ok then, tell me what you wished for." Virgil said as he thought about what it could be.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

She stared back into the darkness.

"To not lose you again." She said softly. "You left and I wondered if I would ever see you again."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil's smile changed to a face in mild awe.  He didn't know what to say.  He opened his mouth, but no words came out.  "I didn't want to lose you either, but after we broke up, I just didn't know what to do." he finally said.  "But now its good to see that you and Jason are happy." he said.

Sky

Sky rubbed her arm absently, looking down. 

"About the kiss..., I'm sorry. That was stupid of me to even...." She broke off. "What did you wish for, Virgil?"

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked into the darkness then back to the sky.  "It wasn't your fault at all, i'm the one that started the whole thing."  He took in a deep breath as he said "My wish? I wished that... I wouldn't have to live without you anymore." he said.

Sky

Sky smiled and hugged Virgil.

"Well, now we're together. But as friends. Good friends. You're the Charm's teacher now and I'm...almost Potion's Master. I'm getting there. But we can still see each other everyday."

Virgil Hendrix

"Yeah, maybe you can show me a few potions tricks sometime." he said as his smile came back to his face slowly.

Sky

"Maybe a sleeping drought. We can't keep popping up outside this late. It'll effect our worklife." Sky chuckled.

Virgil Hendrix

"Yeah, I could use one right about now." Virgil said as he started walking slowly.  With it being so dark, he could barely see what was in front of him.  His foot got caught on a low root on the forest floor, as he fell to the ground with a large thud ricocheting throughout the silent forest.

Sky

Sky heard Virgil as he tripped over the root, then a loud thud. She turned suddenly and pointed her wand at his body. "Lumos!" She exclaimed, a light appearing at the tip. She winced at the brightness.

"Are you alright!?"

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil quickly got to his feet before saying "Yeah, im fine.  Its just so dark out here.  Even with all of the stars out."  Virgil looked forward into the darkness as he thought back to his years at school.

"You know this brings back memories.  Sneaking out late at night, and coming into the forest, when your not supposed to." he said with a sigh as he realized that he could never live those days again.

Sky

Sky helped brush some dirt off of his pants. "I know, the forest is probably one of the darkest places that I've ever been." She pointed her wand forward to light up the pathway a little. It was still dark, but the light helped some. She didn't want any more accidents.

"Yeah. Now that we're of age, it kinda takes away from the excitement, huh." She sighed too. Those were the fun days, but they were the dark days all the same.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil brushed the last bit of dirt off of his shoulder as he pulled out his wand as he waved his wand and a small ball floated in between him and sky that emitted light in all directions.  "You can put your wand up now, this is a little trick I learned." said Virgil as he put his wand back into his pocket. 

"That should keep a bit of light so none of us fall anymore." Virgil said with a little laugh.