News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The five tasks set by Diablo himself.

Started by HamandCheese, January 24, 2010, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

(Establishing my character first, an old acting technice I do. I decided I'd give it ago here.)

Ham was about to start at his new school. The most famous magic school in the world will be his school. The reason that he was changing schools was because he had to change to a diffrent residential address because his business went bankrupt two months before and had to buy a cheaper house in a cheap area. Living near a school is cheap,even if it is one of the world most best.

~The first day at Hogwarts school~

Ham stood at the front of the main school gate. It was six A.M  and everybody in the castle was sound asleep. He had been yelling out and trying to unlock the gate with spells. Nothing worked at all. He decided to go get a coffee. Maybe some other student where in the local.

As he arrived at the coffee shop he wondered *What year am I in* as he knew his previous school started two years earlier. All he knew was that he was 15 years of age. He decided to enter for a hot mocha. As he assumed he saw a whole lot of Hogwarts student in the ol' den. He walked up to this girl. She looked, lets face it, like the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life. She had seemed to be around his age too. He went up too her and said "Hi I'm Ham I'm starting at Hogwarts this year know Idea what year, How about you??".
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

daisyallen123

Honestly saying I ever heard about The five tasks set by Diablo himself this before here and I am eager to know more about this if you can provides more information then I am very happy .

HamandCheese

Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.