News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Getting to Know Another (Allegra)

Started by Miss Xantier, February 19, 2010, 12:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllegraLou

"Well whatever works for you! What house are you in?" Allegra asked, realizing she hadn't notice what color robes Heather was wearing earlier in the day.

Miss Xantier

"I'm in the grand, ol' smart House called Ravenclaw. Where all of the extremely smart kids go to! Though, I think I would probably belong in Gryffindor or Slytherin. Because I'm extremely brave, sneaking, and cunning." Heather laughed then added "Though I belong in Ravenclaw. What house are you in?" Heather wondered what house Allegra was in, as she hadn't paid special attention to the colour of her robes.

AllegraLou

"I'm in Gryffindor, but today I'll break the rules and sit by you Ravenclaws. Shall we eat or poisin first?" Allegra asked with a big smile across her face. The closer she got to making some Slytherins look stupid, the happier she was.

Miss Xantier

"It's actually not against the rules. I'm gonna say we should eat first then poison, because my idea of an distraction, would probably make us lose our appetite." Heather smiled, and went over to Ravenclaw table, and sat down.