News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•░Stupidity•░

Started by Sky, February 20, 2010, 05:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

(("You put your behind in your past." "No, no, no. Stand back before you hurt yourself. You gotta put your past behind ya." =) ))

Alice stopped walking, her eyes on the brown bottle. The liquid smelled sweet in the cool air, sharp in the subtle scents of the nearby woods.

"Yes," She replied. "I do miss him. It`s only been a day, but still. I know why he had to leave, and I understand it." Her voice got quiter as she went on.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"It's too bad things had to happen the way they did." Axel replied, glancing at her before focusing back on their path. "But you know what? Being single isn't so bad. You don't have to worry about being tied down or anything. You can do whatever you want. Whenever you want."

potter_fan122

Alice started walking again. She was heading towards the forest, she noticed.

"Yeah, I guess. It`s just a little weird to have to adjust to things this fast." She replied, taking another swig of her firewhiskey, finishing it off.

((SHORT.))

Sky

"Seth probably told you, but we're both wolf animagus's." Axel said. "I know I said for you to lead the way, but now that we're going toward's the forest, I'd like to show you something. Would you mind going for a little ride?"

potter_fan122

Alice smiled.

"I can ran faster than you, wolf boy. Go ahead, but I`m not riding." She smirked and put both of her hands on her empty bottle. With a little tinkling noise she crushed the glass into sand and let it blow out of her hand.

Sky

Axel raised a brow and then chuckled.

"Easy girl. I don''t want to compete, just thought I'd be nice. But have it your way."

With that being said, Axel had started running, transforming into a big black wolf in mid-air. As his paws hit the ground, dirt had flown up from the ground. He burst past trees and all sorts of land formations, knowing that Alice would be right behind him if not beside.

potter_fan122

Alice laughed and was right beside Axel as he hit the ground as a wolf. The pace he was going was like a nice jog for her, but it still felt nice to be moving quickly.

"Where are we going?" She asked, speaking loudly so he heard her over the rustle of leaves and the rush of wind.

Sky

Axel didn't, well, couldn't say anything. He remained quiet and sped up, so that his surroundings were ridiculously blurred, green, brown, and blacks all forming together. Axel loved to run. Especially in wooded areas like this. The air had a unique smell to it. It smelled clean and fresh. And the sights were amazing.

Finally Axel stopped when they reached the end of the woods, coming to a section with a stone wall. He transformed back into his human form and had already started climbing. He reached the top and sat down on the wall.

"Come on!" Axel said, grinning. Behind him was a lake, much different from the one back at Hogwarts. This one was crystal clear and amazingly clean. It didn't even have a lake like smell. That...fishy smell. And though it was Winter and still cold, it was a pretty sight.

potter_fan122

"You could have thought it." The vampire said as a response and she leapt up the wall, jumping up beside Axel.

"Wow. It`s really pretty up here. I`ve never been this far this way." She said, swinging her legs over the side of the wall.

((Blah.))

Sky

"Eh. Mind powers are over-rated." He responded, grasping the wall with boths hands and leaning forward to see the view. The lake sparkled as the sun reflected into the cool waters.

"I've only been here a couple times. Found it while doing one of my runs. I like it better than the lake back at Hogwarts. There aren't many people here. It's almost like a secret spot."

potter_fan122

((Ish ngihttime. No sun.))

"It is like a secret spot. I can tell that no one comes up here that often. The grass isn`t trapled down and there aren`t any paths. Except for that one over there," Alice puased and pointed off into the distance at something a human wouldn`t see. "That`s from an animal, though, not a human."

((I have a wicked idea. =) But you can`t know what it is.))

Sky

((My bad. And darn.))

"You have good eyesight." He said with a crooked smiled. "All I have is slightly-better-than-human-hearing." Axel squinted his eyes, staring at the same area Alice was, only he couldn't see anything at all.

((Short.))

potter_fan122

Alice grinned. "Yeah, well, I had to give up a lot to have good eyesight and hearing." Her voice dropped.

"You`re lucky you just have slightly-better-than-human-hearing. It`s really annoying to hear everything all the time. Seriously, it sucks."

Sky

"Must be quite the headache." Axel said thoughtfully. He looked at her, her hair blowing softly as a breeze blew by. She was a beautiful girl, but Axel wondered, since she was practically perfect, if that was why Seth liked her so much. He was always with her, all googly-eyed. Sure, Axel had to agree, she was stunning, but it didn't mean anything to him.

potter_fan122

Alice ran her fingers through her hair, her eyes reflecting the soft moonlight. She could feel heat coming from where Axel was and out of the corner of her eye saw that he was looking at her. For some reason she felt self conscious. she knew she had no reason to be. Girl would kill to look like her, and she knew it. It just seemed like Axel looked past her nice looks and saw what she was inside. She wondered what exactly he saw.

"So, what do you like to do when you aren`t wandering around?" She asked, moving her large eyes until they rested on Axel`s.