News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•░Stupidity•░

Started by Sky, February 20, 2010, 05:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah felt something tickle her toes.  She swam away from whatever it was.  Once she was far enough away to not feel it anymore, she dove underwater, curious.  She swam just below the surface, looking for whatever it was.  Then she saw Alice, deep underwater.  Her black hair was floating in all directions.  That must have been what tickled her toes, Leah determined.

She swam down by Alice and smiled at her.

Sky

Axel grinned. Alice looked funny with her black hair stuck to her face like that. He swam up to the surface, having a limited air supply and needing to breathe, and took a deep breath. He waited for the two to rise from underneath the water and wiped his eyes.

potter_fan122

((Sky, can you pwease post in Monsters?))

Alice smiled at Leah before swimming to the surface again. She emerged right behind Axel. Her reflective eyes flashed brightly and she turned to look up at the moon. It was like a huge light disk in the sky. She stared at it, forgetting everything else for the moment.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Axel heard someone rise out of the water behind him and a mischievious smile grew on his face. He turned around quickly and dunked Alice back into the water and laughed. 

"Boo?"

potter_fan122

Alice laughed, not caring that water rushed into her mouth when she did so. She dipped under Axel quickly, quicker than any human, and swam a dozen feet below him before coming up behind him.

dobby888

Leah watched them, laughing.  She saw Alice go under water, and Leah put her face own head under water in order to keep an eye on Alice.  She had gone deep enough that Leah could only see her outline from the surface.

Sky

And then a big dragon came and ate them all....

dobby888

Good one Sky.  I love it.  Seriously, way to go.

Sky

((Thanks.))

This time, Axel's attention was focused on some turtle that rose out of the water, its spotted shell peaking out of the water. The moon's light just barely hit it, getting only part of the shell. So he didn't notice sly little Alice rise out of the water behind him.
u3

potter_fan122

Alice carefully swam up behind Axel, waiting and making sure that he didn`t notice her. Then she jerked forward and covered his eyes with her hands, pushing him towards the surface in a smooth but forceful movement.

Sky

Axel yelled and nearly jumped out of his skin as icy cold hands obstructed his view. He was so shaken that he didn't even try to resist. Then he realized it was Alice.

"I..guess-I guess I derserved that since I dunked..you." Axel said.

potter_fan122

Alice laughed, surfacing in front of Axel.

"Yeah, but that`s not why I did it. You said you weren`t scared of me. Well, you should be." She moved so that she was floating on her back, her pink tank soakeding against her cold skin. Her black hair fanned out around her face, and she started swimming away leisurely.

Sky

Axel smirked. 

"I'm not scared of you." He said. "You just surprised me." He chuckled before swimming beside her and lifting a wet piece of black hair. "Now, if I didn't know you, and I saw you floating in the water with your hair surrounding you like so, I would be scared."

potter_fan122

Alice smirked, too.

"Look dead, don`t I? Get used to it. I don`t change much." She closed her eyes and started to drift away. She looked very much like a corpse, with her pale skin and dark hair. In fact, the only reason she looked alive was that she was moving her arms back and forth to propell herself through the water.