News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•░Stupidity•░

Started by Sky, February 20, 2010, 05:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

The sound of breaking glass could be heard from outside the bar. Followed by the sound of crowds cheering, some people in that crowd booing. A table snapped, more glass was broken.

"Come on punk. You think you can take me?"  The man laughed, a disgusting booming laugh. One where he threw his head back and dared to take his hazel eyes off of the angry red head that stood before him. The man was in his early thirties. He was just as tall as the boy standing across from him, but maybe three times bigger. He had large buldging muscles that were even outlined through his tight polo shirt. His hair was brown and wavy, thinning a little around the hair line, but not too much.

Axel snarled. His sky blue eyes held fury as he wiped the blood from his lip. His hair was shorter now. It had gotten too long and had become a nuisance. Now it just went to his ears.

"I know I can take you." He shot back, a little smirk appearing on his face. This whole fight had started because he saw the man treat a female server badly, grabbing her and pulling her onto his lap, whispering inappropriate things in her ear. When she managed to get up and told him off, he got mad and pushed her away, knocking some glasses on the table. Axel saw the girl go down to pick up the shards of glass and realized enough was enough. The man shook his head before turning to his buddies. They were all howling and cheering for him. 

"Woo! Go get 'em, Dave! Show him not to mess with his elders!"

Dave suddenly was in front of Axel and grabbed him by the collar of his white t-shirt, his nose inches from Axel's. The odor of firewhiskey was almost unbearable.

"You think you're so tough, huh kid? Looks like I got to teach you a little lesson about interference."

Axel snorted. "Looks like I got to teach you about breath mints."

Dave growled and lifted the boy, tossing him into an empty table.

fudge0604

The dark eyes of a fourteen year old, swept the bar, noticing the merry people, the warm atmosphere, and not but nor least, the alcohol flowing down the throats of already drunken men and women. Even though the young boy who looked at the scene was already fourteen, he'd already seen more than enough wasted people, to know the difference between the dangerous, and those as kind as lambs.

Albus sipped from his butterbeer, feeling the disgusting yet delightful feeling of warmth spreading through his body. His blue hands was gripped tightly around the bottle, as he watched another of the meaningless bar fights develop. Frowning, he looked at the muscular man, to the teen standing in front of him.

Albus pulled down his jeans a bit, comforting himself from the tight grip of the blue fabric. Tilting his head to the right, he took off his grey jacket, and revealed an orange no-sleeves t-shirt. He was hardly dressed properly for the raging cold outside, and many look at him with odd stares, wondering if the boy with the blue skin didn't get cold with so little clothes.

As the man and the teen started to snap at each other, Albus thought, ~God, how pathetic... ~.

The crowd cheered and wanted more.

Albus fished for his wand from the blue faded jeans, but before he could even manage to get a grip around his wand, the young teen was thrown up in the air, right at an empty table. Albus sighed. It seemed that using wands wouldn't help so much more now.

As the bulge of muscles moved against the teen, in another attempt to smash the younglings limbs, Albus stood up, and flicked with one of his fingers. The teens limbs were covered with ice, sticking him to the table. The big man's feet were frozen to the ground, stopping him in his rapid dash against the teen. Dave, as the man's name were, grunted, trying to break free, even though he didn't achieve anything.

As the crowd stopped their cheering amazed by the happenings in front of them, Albus quickly melded into the masses of drunken, and emerged by the side of the teen. He wiped his shoulder-long hair away from his eyes, and looked at teen. Albus was younger, still, he seemed much less mature. The thoughts of the teen was easy to read, and he could easily recover his name, age, and why the whole fight had started.

Albus' mouth opened, as every man and woman in the crowd stared at him, gazing between the blue boy, and the teen frozen to the table.

" How pathetic are you? " He exclaimed, his voice drowning with disgust, whilst he looked around at the silent crowd.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Axel could feel the wood splitting into his skin as he fell into the table, causing it to topple over and crack from the force. He tried to stand up, but he was stuck to the table by ice.

"What the...." He looked around for the source and focused on the blue kid instead of the man, who was also stuck. Axel closed his eyes and inhaled slowly, his arms suddenly covered in a fiery red flame. The ice melted into a puddle of water and Axel brought his hands to his legs to melt the rest of the ice off. He managed to finally get up on his feet, for a moment hit by a wave of dizziness.

"Stay out of this." Axel said to the kid. "This isn't your fight."

fudge0604

Albus looked at Axel, as he burnt his way out of the ice. Even though he had foreseen his reaction, he still got annoyed at his stupidity.

As Axel got up, and readied himself for another go at fighting Dave, Albus sighted. ~So predictable...~

" For God's sake! Then who's fight is it then? Is violence the only d**n answer? You are fighting because he was treating the server badly! " He exclaimed, getting agitated at the stupidity of bar fights.

Albus stood, looking at the crowd. They wanted a fight, and they didn't hide it well. Middle-aged men laughed as they drunk several glasses of firewhiskey. They cheered, they laughed, and they taunted.

Albus looked into Axel's eyes, seeing the will of iron in them. " God... Fight all you want... " He said, giving up on the meaningless dispute. Flicking his fingers one second time, the ice engrossing Dave disappeared. Dave grunted, and laughed with the crowd.

The crowds shouts increased in volume. Albus stepped aside, putting his hands in his pockets, slowly fishing out his wand.

He didn't want it to be far too bloody.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

"This never happened when I worked over here." Stacey mumbled to herself as she watched everything take place. Her eyes were a light scarlet-- she wasn`t mad enough for them to be red, but she definitely wasn`t happy. She knew the girl who had been pulled into Dave`s lap, and she was absolutely disgusted at the man. She wanted to slug him in the face herself. She`d be happy to, and she was more than capable of doing it and leave the bar without so much as messed up hair. She had seen many fights, been in many more, and studied even more than that. She was a trained fighter and plenty deadly, even pregnant.

Standing up, unnoticed in her little corner, she wove through the half drunk people until she was right behind Albus. She put her hand on his shoulder and sent her message to him mentally. There were too many stupid people there tonight for her to want to be overheard.

*Dave will depend on his muscle, and Axel with depend on his fire. They`ll both get hurt and they`ll both get in trouble. I`m not going to let them ruin the night with stupidity. What do you think we should do? I`ve got fire and you`ve got ice.* She was dressed in long, dark clothing and her hair was falling into his eyes. She seemed to blend in with everything, yet somehow appear as someone you didn`t want to mess with. She just watched silently as things started to unfold more.

Without waiting for an answer from Albus she stepped around him. She was about the same height as the boy, but Dave was a lot thicker.

"Stupid and naive as you are, you aren`t going to fight all you want. One of you will get hurt and both of you will get even more angry. Why don`t both of you just shut up, and Dave can leave." It wasn`t a question or a suggestion, it was an order. She had worked in a bar for the better part of as year. Being thin and female people thought they could get away with things. Well, they couldn`t. Even though she had worked at the Three Broomsticks she still helped out at the Hog`s Head when something broke out. People were scared of her when she was pissed, and they had good reason to be.

Stacey met the muscular man`s eyes and raised an eyebrown as if she was daring him to challenge her. She now stood between Axel and Dave with her hands on her hips. Her posture and tone didn`t leave room for negotiation, yet he was drunk. Maybe he would be stupid enough to start something else. Oh well, he would be the one getting humiliated.

*I swear, people sometimes...*
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

((Wow. Definitely not how I planned the topic but oh well lolz.))

"Stupid and naive as you are, you aren`t going to fight all you want. One of you will get hurt and both of you will get even more angry. Why don`t both of you just shut up, and Dave can leave."

Axel turned to find out who the owner of the voice was, and was surprised to find Stacey, one of his teachers, stepping around Albus and inbetween him and the other man. He narrowed his eyes as she placed her hand on her hips, as if to say "I'd like to see you try." Axel shook his head.

"Look. I don't need you or this...this kid, getting in the way of things. This is our fight. I have my reasons." Axel glanced at Albus with his sky blue eyes then looked at Dave.  "We can leave the bar. But this man here needs to learn a little lesson about respect. I'm not just walking away."

He looked at everyone who had, a mere moment ago, stood cheering and hooting. They were now silent, an occasional whisper escaping their lips. Axel reached for his wand and did his best to mend what had been broken, one table leaned a little unevenly.

Dave didn't say a thing. He was eyeing Stacey, a flirtacious grin upon his face.

"Hey lady. How about you and me ditch this place and go somewhere a little more priv---." Before he could finish the sentence, Axel had brought the man to the ground and punched him in the face. But one punch was all he swung before Dave grabbed him around the throat and this time, flipped Axel onto the ground, holding him there in a chokehold. "You don't...stand a chance kid." He growled.  Axel was trying to break free but the man's grip was stronger.

((Dum dum dum....dummmmmmmm. I'm in School and the bell's about to ring so I had to leave it off here. >_<))

potter_fan122

((Good spot to stop, and I`m known for changing things up. ;) ))

Stacey had been looking at Axel when some extremely inappropriate thoughts drifted into her mind. She slowly turned around to face the large man, her eyes a deep, dark red.

"Hey lady. How about you and me ditch this place and go somewhere a little more priv---."

Even before Axel had moved from his spot Stacey had a knife in her hand and had taken two steps towards Dave. If looks could kill, Axel wouldn`t have to worry about punching the guy. Disgust and hatred were flowing freely from her, and she made no motion to stop it. She was proud of being a woman, and would never stand for someone talking to her that way. She watched as Axel punched him and then was flipped over. Without thinking at all she was right behind Dave and grabbed onto his shoulder. She rammed her knee towards his kidney, trying to pull him away from the other teenager.

*I know you did not just say that to me.* She pushed the thought towards the man`s mind, making sure he heard it. "You conceded, imbecile of a man, what did your father do to your mother." She asked, pushing Dave down on his back and pinning his arms to the floor. She was easily a foot shorter and much thinner, but she was trained for that kind of thing. She was strong in her own way, but that`s why she`d aimed for the kidney. If she had hit her mark he would be in real pain. If not, she was going to have to be careful.

Stacey looked down right into Dave`s eyes, still red.

"I`m married, you sick bastard, and pregnant. I`d kill you before you ever got the chance."

((Sorry. It`s suckish.))

Sky

((Its fine.))

Axel watched as Stacey beat the heck out of the man. Her eyes were a frightening shade of red. Axel rubbed his throat as he stood up, Stacey ramming her knee into the man's kidney region. He groaned and fell to the floor. It was over. It was definitely over.

Axel looked at Dave before looking at Stacey and Albus. He didn't know what to think. They all made him look like a fool. The bystanders were helping Dave up now and hoisting him to a chair, murmuring things about Stacey's strength and how Axel was lucky she came. He clenched his fist a few times then stuck his hands in his pockets, some of the blood on his body drying now. He would take care of it when he left.

"Why did you have to do that?" Axel asked Stacey as he walked past her. "You made me look like an idiot." He pushed open the door with more force than he needed to and went outside into the bitter cold. He didn't even care that he had forgotten his jacket in the bar. The last thing he wanted was to step back in there.

potter_fan122

Stacey watched as people helped Dave up into a chair. He was clutching his stomach and giving her a rude look. She raised an eyebrow and flexed her hands. Dave quickly looked away.

She turned to look at Seth`s cousin as he spoke to her. Her eyes had flickered down towards brown, but they spiked to red for a moment as the boy barged out of the bar. With a low sigh she snapped her fingers and the jacket he left behind flew into her hand.

"Why the h&ll do you think I did it?" She snapped back, jogging after him. She nodded to Albus before closing the heavy wood door. "One,that last remark of his was directed at me. Two, there was no way you were going to beat him. You punch with rage, not skill. Didn`t even aim right. And last, because I bloody can. You looked like and idiot anyway." She tossed the jacket at Axel, putting a hand on her hip again and looking at him with a strong gaze.

"You need to learn to control yourself and your anger. I know that`s an odd thing coming from me, but deal with it. I have my own reasons that give me permission to be mad." Like constant voices in her head. Gosh, those things were annoying. Stacey had some anger problems and she knew it. She had been under a lot of stress recently, and it was getting to her.

Sky

Axel pressed his lips together as the jacket fell over on top of his head. He quickly yanked it off and hastily shoved his arms through the brown sleeves.

"Whatever." He said, and he headed down the street. He could feel the fire surging through his body.  If anyone messed with him now, they would surely get burned.

potter_fan122

Stacey snorted and rolled her eyes, turning away and walking back to the bar. She could feel the heat rushing through the boy, but she wasn`t bothered in the slightest by it. She knew more than he did. He was so young at heart.

Alice clenched her teeth together as she stole down the dark alley. She looked down at the ground and let her bangs fall over her eyes. She had just got out of the forest, and her irises were bright and reflective. She didn`t want to be seen, and two shining circles in the dark night were sure to give her away.  She moved silently, stealthily, like a cat. Her mind was closed to everything but her own mind. She was tired of overhearing everything.

She hated it all now. Seth had left yesterday, and she was not in a good mood.

She was restless and couldn`t sit still, especially not in the castle with so many minds running around unguarded. It made her sick to stand near the hundreds of chuldren milling about, trying to entertain themselves. That was why shew as in the forest. Students were forbidden, but that didn`t stop many of them. So she had gone up into the mountains and fed up there. No people were there, and there was larger game. She felt energized, renewed, almost drunk on all of the blood she had taken in. She had worn dark clothing-- a long-sleeved black shirt, gloves, and tight black pants. Her white skin was like a bright beacon to all of the animals, so she had only left her face unguarded.

She just kept moving, not really paying attention where she went. She didn`t care where she went. Just like she didn`t care where Seth went. Well, that`s what she told herself. She refused to think of Seth right now. She was supposed to be mad at him.

And that`s when she ran into someone.

Sky

"Ooompf."

Axel found himself colliding with a girl, and nearly lost his step, almost falling backwards. But he caught his balance. He almost told the person off, but he recognized the jet black hair and big blue eyes. Her brilliantly white skin and unnatural beauty. It was Alice Brokehart, Seth's girl.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "I wasn't really paying attention on where I was going. You're Alice right? Seth's girlfriend?"

Something was off about Alice. The last time he saw her, she seemed quiet and serene. She was as peaceful as a butterfly. But she seemed edgy. Maybe anxious was a better word. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but something was definitely different.

potter_fan122

"Oh."

Alice caught herself, of course, but she instantly put her hand on the person`s shoulder to steady them. She had never run into a vampire as a human, but she imagined it was like running into a wall.

"I`m sorry." She said before she recognized who it was. The first things she noticed was the person`s scent. Male, teenager, pissed, but there`s something familiar about him. "Oh." She repeated. It was Axel, Seth`s cousin.

"Um, yeah, I`m Alice. Just Alice." Without saying it her tone managed to get the point across that yes, she was Alice, no, she was not Seth`s girlfriend. Seth hadn`t really broken up with her, but "I think we need to go separate ways" was good enough for her, and him, aparently.

She took a step back, letting her hands fall to her sides. She flipped her balck hair over her shoulder and brushed her hair away from her bright eyes.

Sky

"Oh. That's right. He left. I heard my Aunt was sick." Axel said. He cared for his Aunt and wished her the best, but she never really liked Axel and it was best that he didn't accompany Seth to St. Mungo's.

Axel got the hint when she said it was just her, emphasis on the just. He nodded. "Gotcha." He clinched his fists and then opened them and let them hang like that loosely. He needed to run. That would take his anger down.

"Well, I'm sorry I ran into you." He said, before stepping past her.

potter_fan122

Alice clenched her teeth, watching Axel clench his hands. His thoguths were too easy to read. D@mn. She closed her mind until all was quiet.

"Wait," She started as he stepped around her, "you didn`t run into me, I ran into you. I`m sorry, you could have been hurt. I don`t imagine I`m very soft. Where are you going? It`s not really safe to be by yourself right now out here. Lots of vampires out, not all of them friendly." She spoke quickly, without taking a breath. She didn`t need air, and she wanted to get everything out before he really left. And their were really other vamps out. She had run into a couple on her way back into Hogsmead.