News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•░Stupidity•░

Started by Sky, February 20, 2010, 05:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Axel arched a brow. Why was everyone trying to protect him? He hated that. But this girl seemed genuine about her apology. She really didn't mean to run into him and cared about him getting hurt. The other's, they just said how he looked idiotic. He was pathetic.

And maybe he was. So what?

"I think I'll be alright." Axel said, turning around. "But thanks for lookin' out for me."

potter_fan122

Alcie snorted, following Axel.

"I don`t think so. You`re angry, and frankly stink of testosterone. Any hungry beast will be drawn to you instantly. What happened? You`re angry, at least you were. And you`ve got a cut on your forehead. Blood`s not a good thing to smell like, either." She wrinkled her nose, her eyes glowing brightly. She wasn`t hungry in the slightest, and felt like she sloshes every time she moved with all of the blood she had drunk. Her cheeks actually looked a little rosy, even.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Axel rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I don't stink. And I was in a fight. Down at the Hog's Head." He had more cuts and such, but they were hidden underneath his jacket. He moved a piece of hair that had blown into his eyes and looked at her.

"So what do you suppose I do if I can't be out here alone?" He asked.

potter_fan122

Alice shrugged, smiling to herself.

"I dunno, but a firewhiskey sounds good to me." She suggested. "We don`t have to go to the Hog`s Head, and I`m guessing that`s not a good place to go right now, anyway. Was there a girl involved?" She smelled the air again, the scent of a female floating towards her, and it wasn`t her own scent. "Oh, and you do stink, you just can`t smell it. And I didn`t say it was a bad stink. It just stinks like testosterone."

Sky

Axel thought to himself for a moment. A Firewhiskey did sound good. A nice relaxer after that little incident. But didn't vampire's drink blood? He didn't bother asking. If that's what she wanted, then alright.

"Yeah. There was. I just don't like how some men treat girls. It's disgusting." Seeing a man who was older than him disrespecting a woman made Axel angry. And he lost his temper. He didn't mean to, it just happened.

"Whaddya say we get it to go and take a walk?" Axel asked, his eyes darting to The Three Broomsticks.

potter_fan122

Alice nodded, glad for once that she couldn`t read the boy`s thoughts. She saw something flicker in his eyes-- was it anger or pain?-- but she ignored it. It was great not to know every little detail of an event she hadn`t witnessed.

"Sure. It feels great out here anyway." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and started walking towards the Three Broomsticks. It was actually pretty cold out for a human. It had been colder, but winter was coming to an end. It wasn`t as cold as it had been a few weeks ago, but the temperature was still pretty close to freezing. Of course, being a vampire, she hardly felt the cold.

Sky

Axel smiled and touched her shoulder.

"Wait here. I'll be right back." He said before running to The Three Broomsticks. It was a good five minutes before he returned, two brown bottles of firewhiskey in his hands. He handed one to Alice and popped off the cap on his.

He didn't really know what to talk about or do next, so he took a swig of the alcohol and looked up at the sky.

potter_fan122

Alice waited for Axel to return and smile when he did. "Thanks." She said, flicking the top off of the bottle and taking a sip. The cool liquid burned her throat as she swallowed and she grinned.

"You want me to pay you back, I can." She said, reaching into the pocket of her pants for some coins.

Sky

Axel shook his head and took another long sip.

"It's cool. Don't worry 'bout it. Wasn't that much anyway." He said. He turned towards the school and started walking, his body already feeling a little buzz from the firewhiskey. He adjusted the collar of his jacket and turned to wait for Alice.

potter_fan122

Alice followed Axel, wishing she could feel the buzz she knew was creeping into him. It took a ton of alcohol to phase her at all, and she hated it.

"Where do you want to go? If you don`t mind, I don`t really want to go back to the school. Too many people." She shivered, a look of discomfort on her face. It was hard for her to block everything out, and even harder when she was surrounded by hundreds of little kids.

Sky

"Tell you what. How about you lead?" Axel said. "I don't really wanna head back to the school either." Axel brought the bottle to his lips, but didn't drink. He wasn't going to get drunk or anything, but needed something to relax.

"So tell me about yourself." Axel said casually, trying to start a conversation.

potter_fan122

Alice started off in a random direction and started to answer the question.

"Well, I`m a vampire, you know that. I was raised in France about the same time everyone was really getting freaked out by us and trying to hunt us. I went to a school near Paris for a while after I was changed, but got kicked out. After that I just sort of wondered around. Traveled a bit. Ended up here. Nobody really knew me the first few years I was here. Then I met Seth after that." Alice`s eyes darkened a little and she took a long pull from her bottle, finishing almsot half of it.

"What about you?"

Sky

Axel noticed Alice change a little after mentioning Seth. He sighed.

"My parent's died when I was little. Maybe 8. I try not to remember. My sister died too. So I went to live with...with Seth. His Mum didn't like me for some reason. And her Husband and Son conformed that way too. My Aunt always made me feel invisable. She hated me. That's why I decided not to go visit her in the Hospital." He looked at the bottle and threw it away, still rather full.

"So I moved out and got sent here to finish my education."

potter_fan122

Alice nodded slowly and rolled her bottle between her hands.

"Everyone I knew before died. It was hard on me at first, but, you know, you get over it. You can`t keep worrying about things in the past. They`re in the past. There`s nothing you can do about it, so why make a fuss over it?" She said evenly, her bright blue eyes getting distant.

Sky

((That sounds like something from The Lion King....))

Axel nodded. That was his attitude about it. He moved on from the accident. It was his past and he had to focus on the future. He needed to start planning it.

"Do you miss him?" Axel asked quietly. "Seth?"