News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•Heading Home• :Open:

Started by Sky, February 26, 2010, 10:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Seth paced back and forth around the Ravenclaw Common Room. The other students in the room asked if he was alright, but he just ignored them. He wasn't wearing his school clothes but he was wearing a long sleeve white dress shirt that buttoned up to his neck and jeans, his hair messy and there were shadows under his forest green eyes. He hadn't slept a wink last night. Clutched in his hand was a crinkled up piece of parchment, a letter from his parents back home.

Seth's Mother was ill and they weren't sure what was going to happen. They didn't even know what was wrong. She was in St. Mungo's and they couldn't heal her. Only time would tell whether she would be alright or not. Seth hadn't seen his Mother for awhile and he regretted that. He had missed spending time with his family for an education. He pressed his lips together as he looked out the window. It was snowing again. He stuck the letter in his pocket before lifting his trunk up by the handle and started for the Common Room exit. He waved to the other Ravenclaw's before leaving.

He stepped onto a case of stairs and they started changing. As he waited for them to move, he realized he hadn't told Alice. He brought his hand to his head and sighed as it dropped back down to his side. How would he tell her?

potter_fan122

Alice sat with her back pressed against the cold wall of some random corridor. Her normally bright eyes were cloudy, and she needed to feed. She had been there in that spot all night and hadn`t moved a centimeter. She hadn`t breathed, hand`t winked. She didn`t need to, and really, what was the point? That was something she was asking herself a lot lately. What was the point of anything? What was the point of being a vampire? What was the point of "living" when everything you loved died. She was actually gettting really depressed about things, and Seth had sort of become one of those things. They hadn`t seen each other very much recently, and he seemed kind of down, too.

With a great sigh the vampire stood gracefully and silently. She tugged at the sleeves of her long-sleeved shirt and started moving down the hall. People were just starting to get around, and she didn`t really want to be seen in her little spot of pain. She wandered towards the stairs, thinking about going into the forest to find something to eat.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

The stairs locked back into place for the time being. Seth started going back down, the trunk bumping each stair and the noise echoing through the entire area. He could feel the faces in the paintings staring at him, wondering why he had his school trunk. He kept his eyes straight ahead, though his thoughts were elsewhere.

Before he left, he needed to find Alice. He needed to talk to her. So when he reached the door to the outside, he set his trunk down and leaned against the door, closing his eyes.

I'm by the front door. Please come see me. He thought to her. Please.

potter_fan122

Alice froze, her eyes staring straigh ahead. One foot was raised, halfway to the step she was about to take. She head a noise, like something thumping down the stairs.

*I'm by the front door. Please come see me..... Please.*

She immediately started jogging towards the front door, her eyes set in front of her. She was at the front door in about two seconds even though she had been a long ways from it. She even caught the door as it was closing from Seth`s exit.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she stepped outside. The sun was out and the light made her run her hands over her skin. It was uncomfortable to be in direct sunlight. She moved towards the shadows, seeing his school trunk. "Are you leaving?" Her eyes met his, wondering, begging, pleading. She could feel it in his mind. It was out there, he wasn`t even trying to hide it.

Sky

Seth jumped at Alice's sudden appearance. He knew she was fast, but he wasn't expecting her to be that fast. He set his trunk down and turned so the sun shone down on his face, his eyes glistening. He sighed softly.

"Yes, I am leaving." He said slowly. "My Mother isn't doing well. They don't...they don't know what's wrong with her." His voice started to crack at the end, but he cleared it and straightened his posture. He didn't want to be weak.

potter_fan122

((FB chat isn`t working for me right now, so here is a link: http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Zooey-Deschanel/Zooey-Deschanel-10.JPG. Just tell me if you like it. It`ll be smaller and I`m pretty sure I can make her hair black. If you do like it, do you want a matching icon?))

Alice stared up at Seth for a moment, her large eyes boring into his.

"I`m sorry, Seth. I really am." She said softly after a moment. He was leaving? Now? Why? It wasn`t fair! She wanted to talk to him. How was she supposed to do that when he wasn`t there? Her mind was racing, but on the outside she looked just like she normally did: stoic.

Sky

((Don't worry about the icon. I can come up with something. And I put a pic in the "Say What's On Your Mind" thread. Thanks so much. =D))

Seth avoided her gaze after a moment, his hands going into his pockets of his jeans. He stared up at the sky. The wind blew softly, some snow blowing onto his skin and melting as quick as it made contact. All that remained were little water droplets.

"I don't know when I'll be back. Or if I'll be back."

potter_fan122

Alice nodded slowly, looking down to the ground and leaning back against the cool wall.

"I... I`m going to miss you. I hope you know that." She whispered. Her eyes darkened a little, and she glanced up at Seth for a moment while his head was turned. She was going to miss him, his warmth. He had made her feel so good, and now he was leaving.

Sky

Seth turned back to her and stepped into the shadows before pulling her into a warm embrace. He bit his lips as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"I'm going to miss you too."

More than anything. He thought to himself.

"But Alice. I think...I think it's time we go our seperate ways."

This wasn't what Seth wanted. This was his one true love. At least, that's how he felt. This was the girl he wanted to marry. To live every waking moment with. To share the good times and the bad times with and chase away her fears. But this was for the best.

potter_fan122

Alice was slightly surprised when he wrapped his arms around her, but she leanded into his chest and breathed in deeply. He smelled so good, and the heat rolling off of him was so welcoming. But then she heard his little thought that he mentioned more to himself than to her.

"But Alice. I think...I think it's time we go our seperate ways."

At least she had a little warning. She stiffened, trying to process all of it.

"I love you Seth." She whispered into his chest. She didn`t want to think about losing him. She pulled away from his mind, shutting her own mind down so that she couldn`t hear his thoughts at all. She didn`t want to know what he was thinking anymore. She didn`t want to be hurt. For the first time in quite a while, Alice was hurt. She was hurt that Seth was leaving, that he wasn`t begging her to go with him. She knew that he was right-- oh, was he right-- but that didn`t make it any easier.

Sky

Seth could feel the hurt practically radiating off of Alice and into him. It was like little knives stabbing him repeatedly in the chest. He didn't want to hurt her. Ever. He wanted her to go, but he would never bring up such a task. 

It would hurt Seth to let go. This love was real. He knew it. This love wasn't just a teenage thing, even though he was an adult now. This was legit. He had spent so long trying to prove it and he sort of wondered if Alice even knew just how he felt about her. That his proposal was from the heart. 

He pulled away even though he didn't want to. He looked at her with sad eyes. He wouldn't cry. He refused to. That made him look weak, which was the last thing he needed right now. 

"I love you too." He said. He stroked her cheek with his fingertips. "And I'll never stop."

potter_fan122

Alice looked up into Seth`s eyes. He loked hurt, too. She felt guilty for being so selfish. His mother was sick, and they didn`t know what was wrong with her. That must be horrible to go through, and the sad thing was was that she couldn`t sympathize with him. She had lost everything so long ago that it seemed pointless now.

"I know. I just... I hope you`re mom`s okay." She replied softly. She wished he knew just how much she really cared for him. He had always seemed so angry when she questioned his love for her. She had delayed his wishes of marriage and becoming a vampire because she wanted to make sure it was what he wanted. Now a part of her repgretted that.

((Me gots an idea for future RP.))

Sky

Seth brought his lips to her forehead and kissed her softly. He stepped back and picked up his trunk.

"I better get going. I have to get to the train." He looked at her one last time. "Goodbye Alice." He whispered before walking away.