News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

→distress

Started by potter_fan122, March 21, 2010, 09:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice pushed her hair out of her eyes, holdin gher hand up until the wind stopped.

"Yeah, I figured that with two people who can use fire we could keep warm." She lowered her hand and snapped her fingers. A three-foot long length of fire burst up on one side of the tower with dark flames. The tower was instantly warmer.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Axel made little balls of fire to hover around them. And in a strange way, it made Alice look...well...pretty. The way the orange glow appeared on her skin. He smiled, but then shook her head. He would not fall for Seth's girl.

Axel stared up at the now dark sky and saw the stars, brighter than ever. You couldn't seem them like this in the city.

potter_fan122

A shiver ran over Alice`s skin, and she looked at Axel. He smiled and shook his head. She wondered why he did that. With a sigh she layed down on the cool stone floor, facing up. She stared up at the sky with her large eyes, tracing the celestal lines in her mind.

((Blah.))

Sky

"So which is your favorite constellation? I like Leo the lion. Must be a Gryffindor thing." Axel said, taking a seat beside her. He looked at her once he asked the question.

potter_fan122

Alice looked over to Axel.

"I like all of them. I like everything about the night sky. It just looks so... perfect and simple. Not much to it, but it`s more complicatd than you think." She shrugged. "Why do you ask?"

Sky

Axel shrugged and leaned back, supporting himself with his hands.

"Just wondering." He replied. He was disappointed that the moon was covered by the clouds, but was happy to be here with Alice, with this warmth. The warmth wasn't from the fire though.

potter_fan122

Alice was quiet a moment, then leaned up on her forearms.

"I love nighttime. I loved it even before I was turned into a vampire. There`s just something about that`s so... welcoming, I guess." She said softly, her eyes again on the stars.

Sky

"It makes you feel...not so alone. Yet brings a sense of wonder." Axel wondered if his family was watching over him from the sky above.

potter_fan122

Alice nodded and slowly leaned back until she was resting against the stone again.

"When I look at the sky I know that I`m not the only thing out here. It can get pretty lonely, and I think that`s part of the reason I like the sky so much."

She brought her hand to her forehead and closed her eyes.
"I wish I had some alcohol."

Sky

"Why do you want alcohol?" Axel asked, staring at her.

((WOOT!))

potter_fan122

Alice opened her eyes and sat up.

"It makes my powers weaker. When I have alcohol in my system I can`t read minds and I can`t hear as well. It makes me feel more human, I guess." She explained, running her fingers through her long hair.

Sky

Axel looked at her sympathetically. He took his wand out of his pocket and pointed it at the walls.

"Accio...um...aw who cares. Accio Firewhiskey!"  After a short moment, a large jug of firewhiskey came zooming out of an open window. The amber colored liquid swished around in the bottle as it landed delicately between the two.

potter_fan122

Alice laughed softly and turned around so she was facing Axel.

"You didn`t have to do that. You could get in trouble." She said, leaning forward and resting her elbows on her knees. She could smell the cool liquid in the bottle and it was really tempting to pop it open, but she wouldn`t. Axel had brough it up, he could decide what to do with it.

Sky

Axel grinned and pushed the bottle towards her.

"Hey, I'm no goody-two-shoes. I don't care about serving detentions. If this makes makes you happy, then I'm happy." He twisted the lid off and smelled the familiar aroma of the whiskey. "It's for you, so go ahead. Take a sip."

potter_fan122

Alice smiled and took the bottle. Raising it to her lips, she took a long sip.

"Thanks." She said with a huge grin. "But you have to have some, too. I`m not going to drink all of this by myself."

((>.<))