News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Underage Drinking.

Started by purpleraincloud, March 26, 2010, 08:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee was drunk. She wasn't proud, or happy. She was quite actually ashamed of her current state. Highly ashamed. She was dizzy and tired and was not thinking clearly. Her head spun, and she was really hot in the pub, which was filled with other underage drunk pupils. Why had she come here in the first place?

Why had the idiot bartender served her?! Somewhere in the back of her mind she was happy. With these chemicals coursing through her veins she couldn't feel as crappy as she had been recently. But it was still an immature and just plain stupid thing to do. She tried to stand up. She wobbled as she tried to stand. She took in a quick breath, but it was hard to breathe in the stuffy bar. She held the counter as she tried not to fall.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel's warm hands grabbed Avalee's wrists carefully so that the girl wouldn't stumble. He wasn't entirely out of it, but he was getting there. He had just finished his third bottle of firewhiskey. Hey, he was seventeen. He could do what he wanted.

"Careful Miss." He said, looking down at her behind his red bangs with his sky blue eyes. He wore a black thermal long sleeve and light blue jeans with tennis shoes. He smiled and released his grip on her once he realized that she had her balance.

Miss Xantier

(Hey, can I join? Or is it between you two?)

purpleraincloud

As Avalee lost her balance and wobbled a little. Warm strong hands caught her wrists before she completely fell. She looked up into the face of whoever had caught her. She expected a familiar face, but the blue eyes she looked into she did not know. Once she had steadied herself the boy let go. She smiled as he said "Careful miss." He was being far too polite to a drunk girl at a pub.

"Thanks." She said. At least she was speaking clearly. She wore dark jeans and a long sleeved v-neck navy blue shirt. Her only jewelry was an irregular shaped amethyst stone around her neck. "I guess drowning my sorrows in whiskey wasn't the best idea I've ever had." She lightly chuckled as she said this, trying to not seem as pathetic and idiotic as she felt. She blinked as she viewed the face of the boy standing in front of her.
It's just another day

Sky

((I don't care. It's up to Avalee.))

"It's cool. I have a tendency to do the same thing." He glanced at the empty glasses that were sitting on the counter infront of his empty stool. Axel wasn't an alcoholic, but he did find that alcohol made his problems go away, at least for a little while. That was good enough for him. At least he rarely got hangovers. It was weird.

"What is bothering you?" Axel asked. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

potter_fan122

((I`m going to jump in! Yell at me if you don`t want me to.))

Alice looked up and around the bar with her electric blue eyes. Her fingers were wrapped around a bottle of firewhiskey, which was almost empty, and she was drinking it straight out of the bottle. She was a vampire, she didn`t get drunk. Having a lot of alcohol in her system made it easier for her to keep everyone out. She could block out all of the little voices in her head, and that made her feel great.

Her eyes locked on a young girl as she stood up from the bar on unsteady legs and tried to walk away. The smell of alcohol was overwhelming in the pub, and Alice couldn`t tell what the girl had been drinking. Obviously, though, it had been too much. She was about to stand up when a familiar figure help the girl. Axel.

Alice smiled and pushed herself out of her booth. She had watched Axel drink almost a whole bottle of firewhiskey, and if he had any more he would be completely out of it. She stayed near her table to see what would happen next.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

HamandCheese

(I'll jump in too)

Bucky was paralytic.he was smashed, at least he was a happy drunk. He had had a little problem with alcohol,but it was no big deal. Everytime he drank though he kind of over did it.

Bucky sat there, just sat thereon his bar stool,laughing "Hey bartender why ain't you selling bar's" said Bucky laughing hysterically at his alcohol dipped joke. He saw a young girl sitting at a stool,Avelee,but he was so drunk he forgot whop she was. He got up off his seat and immediately fell down.He crawled towards Avalee on all fours. When he reached Avalee he slowly stood "Hey baby, how much?" he said, he would never do this,but the alcohol in his system was kind of controlling him,he needed to really moderate his habits.

As soon as he said this he was not sure if he was punched out or he passed out from the excessive booze but he was on the floor.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

purpleraincloud

"I doubt that anyone could help. Even the best trained psychologist on the planet." She smiled sadly. She secretly wished she could open up to someone, but chose not to. "I'm Avalee." She held out her hand for him to shake, but before he could introduce himself she saw Bucky approach her. He was far more drunk than she was.

He said to her "Hey baby, how much?" Her jaw dropped. She had never been asked something like that. She scooted back away from Bucky, almost bumping into the boy behind her.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Alice was right behind Avalee as soon as she saw the wasted boy crawl towards her. Some peole could get really stupid when they were drunk, and she didn`t want the girl to get hurt. Axel was standing there, of course, but he wasn`t so smart when he was drinking either.

"Careful." She said softly, putting one hand on the girl`s shoulder and the other on Axel`s. "Just don`t mind him, he doesn`t know what he`s saying." She looked down at Avalee kindly, easily reading the disgust on her face.

Miss Xantier

Heather was watching from a booth, and as soon as she saw Bucky approached Avalee, she knew something was gonna go wrong sooner or later. So dressed in blood red tank and black jeans with a black cloak and black sneakers, she had her hood of her cloak up and her hair in a single braid down the side of the left side of her face. She sneaked up behind Bucky. She was waiting to see what was to happen. "Hey baby, how much?" Heather gaped at what he had just said. So without warning, she pulled Bucky from the behind, and pushed him on the floor. It had happened quite fast for onlookers.

Heather nodded to both of the people, she didn't know, who were nearby Avalee. "Hello, I'm Heather. Hey, Avalee, ya okay?" She removed her hood.

purpleraincloud

"Um, yeah. Hi Heather." She was shocked. It had all happened so fast. She felt a gentile hand on her shoulder. "Just don`t mind him, he doesn`t know what he`s saying." Said a voice from behind her. She turned around and saw another new face. The situation had cleared her brain a bit. She was kind of shocked and didn't exactly know what to say. She stood there, her eyes darting from the girls face to Axel's face.
It's just another day

Sky

Bucky was lucky Heather had taken care of the situation before Axel did. He would have done a whole lot more than just knock him to the ground. He sighed and looked to Alice, who had her hand on his shoulder. He smiled to her before looking at Avalee.

"I'm Axel." He said. "Nice to meet you."

purpleraincloud

"You too." She said, smiling at him. Bucky was still on the floor knocked out. Her smile faded. She sort of felt bad for him, he was drunk so he wasn't really thinking clearly. She almost wanted to help him up, she wasn't sure if it was pity or empathy. She hoped it wasn't either.

Is everyone here drunk? She thought to herself. Is there no such thing as moderation anymore? She brushed her bangs out of her eyes. Hypocrite! She thought at herself. She wished her brain would just shut up.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

"I`m Alice," The vampire introduced herself with a smile. She glanced up at Axel, curious. It was all to easy to see that he wanted to take care of ucky himself. She really would have to talk to him about drinking.

"Why don`t we go sit over there, away from the bar," She suggested. "And drink some water."

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled at Alice. "Nice to meet you." She sighed. "That's probably a good idea." She smiled. Mentally she crossed getting really really wasted off her list of things she had never done, and put it on the never-ever do again list. An ice cold lemonade sounded really good right about now. Actually it was her standard drink. Why she had decided to go against her tradition and drink whiskey was a personal problem. She didn't need to publicly embarrass herself, again.
It's just another day