News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Underage Drinking.

Started by purpleraincloud, March 26, 2010, 08:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"I'm not drunk." Axel said quietly to Alice. "That kid gets on my nerves." He looked down at Bucky, debating on whether to help him, leave him, or teach him a lesson. He rolled his eyes and moved his bangs out of his eyes.

"Ladies, I will meet you at a table. I have something to take care of first." He knew Alice would get worried and touched her shoulder. "Don't worry. I won't do anything stupid."

He bent down to Bucky's level and grabbed his shirt around the shoulder, pulling him up to a standing position and still holding onto him so he wouldn't stumble.

"I think you and I should have a little talk." Axel said to Bucky. It wasn't threatening, but his tone gave off warning. "Let's step outside."

purpleraincloud

Avalee wasn't completely sure that he wasn't going to do something stupid. True, Bucky bugged her as well, but she didn't want Axel to get in trouble because some loser was was wasted. She looked after him eyebrows pushed together in worry and curiosity. She followed Alice to the table anyway. She needed a cold drink now.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

HamandCheese

Bucky opened his eyes. As soon as he did this a young man grabbed him, he looked angry. Bucky began to worry. As the boy said "Let's step outside" Bucky began top get really scared. Bucky followed instructions. As he walked he felt like he was going to sh*t himself.

This always happened, he'd drink alcohol, do something stupid, pass out and then wake up felling so stupid for what he had done. He was going to need help, AA didn't seem like a good idea, but something would work, he hoped.

Bucky finally made it outside. The Cool breeze really calmed him after being in a stuffy bar. Bucky decided on what he was going to say the same thing he would say to Avalee if he could right then.

The words just spilled out off him, most likely because they came from the heart as Bucky may have spoken to loudly but he had to get the message over, Bucky explained "I am so sorry, I need help, it was all the booze, it will never happen again, can I please go tell this to Avalee, He said this really fast. Almost straight after speaking Bucky Vomited all over Axel's dark shoes.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Sky

Luckily, Axel stepped away before Bucky could mess on his shoes. He looked at him, disgusted. He pushed his crimson hair back, only for it to fall back into his face.

"Look." Axel started. "I drink too. A lot of people do. But you gotta moderate. You're gonna get your ass kicked if you talk to people like that. If you can't control yourself, don't drink." He looked through the window of the building and could see Alice and Avalee. He looked back at Bucky.

"Go get a cup of some strong tea and just chill. Okay man?" Axel handed Bucky a few silver sickles.

HamandCheese

Bucky felt happy that hewasaround someone nioce,for once. He replied "Thanks man,'ve been working on it I reckon on a happy day I will get all the bars in Hogsmeade to ban me", with that Bucky pushed his hair back to make a classical "Anthony John Denison"  hair style. he then said "Sorry, about the vomit" and got out his wand and yelled "Scourgify!",which cleaned the pocket, as Bucky placed his wand in his jeans he said "I'll pay you back", with that Bucky left,he needed to get out of there before Isabelle found him.

John Denison

[

Sky

Axel just shook his head then walked back into the building. He found his way to Alice and Avalee.

"Sorry about that. Everything's settled now." He pulled out a chair and set down with his arms on the table.

((Yay for shortness!))

HamandCheese

Bucky walked in the coffee shope,as he walked in he saw a knight statue,thinking it was Isabellre, mostly from being super scared,also because of alcohol. He knocked the statue down,screaming,he ran away,back to the pub. As he entered he was screaming at the top of his lungs.But of course this was not a good idea.

The owner of the pub came up to him, he was looking mad, he spoke "Mate, I think you have had enough" Bucky just left.

(Does yay mean sorry lol)

(Yay for shortnes!!!!)

[

potter_fan122

((Bucky, I hope that was all.))

Alice ushered Avalle over to the table, quickly ordering three cold glasses of water before sitting down. The taste of stale alcohol was stuck in her mouth, and it made her feel dirty. Soon a chubby man brought the water over an dAlice quickly claimed one.

"So, what made you come this way and drink your worries away?" She asked, looking over the glass at the girl. She looked so young sitting there, so small and insignificant. Way too young to be getting wasted.

While she waited for Avalee to reply she moved half of her attention to Axel and bucky outside. Even thought she was pretty sure Axel would behave himself she felt like she had to watch over him. She didn`t want him to get in trouble, and he didn`t have the best judgement when he had been drinking. No one did.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."