News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bring it on!!!!

Started by HamandCheese, March 28, 2010, 08:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

Bcky had been away from Hogwarts for two mounths,during which time he had had a long hard think about his life. he was changed yet still had a huge rebellious attitude.He also had realised over this time that he was in  love, with Stacey, he knew it was wrong,but he didn't care,it felt right to him.He was about to start a new year at Hogwarts, andalso a whole new era of his life.He had started giving up on some liquor, he only drank at paties now, and once when he had to attended a relationship party on his own he drank for a week after too.

Bucky stood in front of the huge castle, his long ruffled hair blowing in the wind, top butoon of shirt open, it was like one of those "Bring it on" things. He slowly walked towards the castle looking heroic. As he entered the castle everything seemed much more,exciting. Bucky ran fastly to the headmaters office. He needed to check in and he wanted it over and done with.

As he entered the office he knew hewould be there for ages, there was a line,sometimes Bucky wished he could fastforward time to get through the waiting. But as boring as it may be a line,is a part of life, at least it isn't as horrible as other things.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Miss Xantier

Heather was skateboarding past the Headmaster's Office, and saw a familiar guy, with a different look about him. She rolled her eyes, and said loudly yet sarcastically, knowing full well that Bucky could hear her. "Well, Isabelle will be happy to hear that Bucky will never be coming back to her! As he is far away. I know that she has gotten over that stupid git and is with someone else!"

She boarded past the door, and hopped off her board and looked into the door, wondering if he had heard her. Maybe if I homed into his thoughts? Nah, Izzy would chop my head off if she knew. I hate having being the one who taught her to use a sword. Well, it has been awhile. Hehe, Bucky looks totally different, and so does Isabelle.

Heather gave up, wondering if he had heard her, so she went up to him and smacked his head and said "Hello Stupid Git! Nice to have someone other then some stupid Slytherins to pick on. I see, that you've changed your appearance. If only you saw what dear, innocent Isabelle turned into."

HamandCheese

Bucky heard Heather and decided she must be picking on him. As she approched him e began to worry. Heather said what she said and Bucky Replied "Hopefully she's a little cooler like you, hey what skateboard is that it looks like mine?" he then said "err has she turned into the ummmmm hogwarts back layer.. you know what I mean?" he then said to break the tension "So how are you, Jesus it's been awhile?"

He walked forward, man lines suck. Bucky said slowly"Hey you'll get put into a new house if youstay in this line so you should probably go annoy someone else at this place, I'm  sure the slytherin gits are getting a little bored.

[

Miss Xantier

"Depends on what you think is cool. Because there are many aspects of coolness to different people. I think the pranksters are the cool ones. This skateboard was a gift from one of my muggle besties, he made it himself. And no I don't really know what you mean, but if you are asking if she turned into a totally rebel, no. Let's just say, she looks like she came from the Founder's Time." Heather sighed "Ya know. Medieval Times. Plus, if you plan to break her heart. Then I guarantee that you'll be joining the headless hunt. But maybe not. All I know is, that if she goes into fury, then you're mostly considered dead."

Heather smirked, and said "Nah, I'm bored of annoying them. Besides, I'm staying in my house. Besides, those Slimly Snakes aren't worth my attention."

HamandCheese

Bucky looked at the clock, it was almost 1pm. He wondered wether they'd let him eat lunch with out registering, Bucky said quite strongly "Stuff this,I'm wasting my day here",he walked of,as he exited he realised that he could do what ever he pleased,no one could punish him , he was not a student, he would really be sticking it to the man. Bucky looked at Heather "Hey you wanna do some pranks, I got my hoverboard" He said saying 'I got my hoverboard' in a higher pitch.

Bucky pointed his wand in the air,he left his  hoverboard in his car, "Accio Hoverboard" He yelled. This would give him 'quality time' with Heather. Bucky jumped onto his hoverboard and went up looking like a karate person. Bucky then said "Accio toilet paper", the truth of the matter was he planned the whole thing to hang out with Heather.

Bucky the asked,going down slowly, "Gettin' on" he said really cool. Hereally liked Heather, she was like him.

[

Miss Xantier

Heather rolled her eyes, and muttered "Obviously!" When Bucky claimed that he was wasting his day there. She followed him as he left. Not noticing the many guys who were standing in line were staring at her. She started to get tired of walking, so she hopped onto her skateboard and rode it next to Bucky who was walking. "Sure, I guess." When Bucky wasn't looking at her, she had rolled her eyes. She had noticed how Bucky's voice had gone higher. Her thoughts had gone along the lines that he probably had a crush on her.

She watched as he summoned his hoverboard. She rolled her eyes as she watched him summon toilet paper. Then she says "What's up with the toilet paper? We can do magic, we're in a magical environment! Yes, I'm a muggleborn, and I should rather do pranks, the muggle way. I'd rather save the muggle pranks for when I'm at home." She could hear Bucky's thoughts, and the fact that he had planned the whole thing just hang out with her. She rolled her eyes. She watched as Bucky brought his Hoverboard down slowly, and asked for her to get on. She shook her head, and muttered "Float." touching the tip of the board. She had casted some charms on her skateboard so that she could stay on, make it go faster, and fly. All done with a small command. And her board floated upwards and smirked at Bucky.

HamandCheese

(Bucky's board is better because,read my upcoming bio)

Bucky stood on his board, he laughed, how she didn't no that with a float charm, it never worked on timber.Bucky watched as the board fell slowly.Bucky stood there "Yeah but I prefer to make my pranks loud,beside I'm not Taiping anyone, I'm gonna cover people and put a charm that turns them into mummys for a short amount of time" Said Bucky, he thought this was hilarious. Bucky said "Jump on!!".

Bucky took of and yelled "To the Slytherin dungeons!!!!" at the top of his voice. Bucky was so exited, a school of mummys. Bucky got the toilet paper ready,first he covered everybody, the old fashioned way and then he muttered "Emplignoz" three times and they all raised there hands slowly into straight position and the stated moaning. Bucky laughed so hard.

(Yay for shortness. lol)

[

Miss Xantier

(You just godmoding! You controlled my character and I won't reply until you fix it.)

HamandCheese

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April  4, 2010, 09:13:04 PM
(You just godmoding! You controlled my character and I won't reply until you fix it.)

i didn't once I controlled the board but that is in regualations,the spell didn't work.

[

Miss Xantier

(you claimed that it was a float charm, you didn't know anything really about the board! Maybe it wasn't timber! You DON'T know! Plus, the board is mine to control, not yours! So until you fix it, I'm not gonna reply.)

HamandCheese

(I honestly don't care, why is it called as skatedboard if it's not make out of timber what is it a bit a cardboard.)

[

Miss Xantier

(Seriously! ugh! I'm not talking to you until next week! Because I'm getting really agitated right now!)

HamandCheese

(This is stupid,sorry I upset u)

[