News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•The Great Hall•

Started by Sky, March 29, 2010, 10:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

"I'm rather good at shape shifting, , mediocre at element type stuff, and I'm trying to get better at dueling." She smiled. "I like all colors, especially blue, red, and yellow. I like rock music, especially at incredibly loud volumes." She looked at the floor. It was harder to talk about her specific likes and dislikes than her past.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

"Ooh. I can control fire. That's about it. I haven't discovered any other abilities. But then again, I haven't really tried." He put his hand on her shoulder when she lowered her head. "I can help you practice dueling." He said with a smile. "We both could use the practice." They came to the door and Axel pushed it open, the rain drizzling outside.

"Ladies first." He said, holding it open.

purpleraincloud

She smiled slightly. His hand was warm on her shoulder. "That would be helpful. Just a walk today though." "Ladies first" He said. She almost giggled. "Thanks." She walked out into the light misty drizzle. She smelled the sweet air. It smelled nice. Like home.

((Sorry for shortness, laptop about to die!!))
It's just another day

Sky

((Plug it in lol. =) ))

Axel stepped outside after her into the rain. It felt good. It felt kind of stuffy inside. Outside, the air was fresh and invigorating. He took a deep breath of the air and ran a hand through his hair.

"Do you like Hogwarts?" Axel asked.

purpleraincloud

((I couldn't find the cord. I did now!!))

Avalee didn't know how to respond exactly. She felt more awake as the mist carassed her face. The wind spun her hair around her face. The coolness of the weather turned her cheeks a shade of red. "The teachers classes, most of the students, are all amazing. I just, I--" she struggled to put it into words. "Even though I've been here nearly a year, I still feel like an outsider. I still haven't been accepted. Maybe it's that I haven't adjusted, I just..." she trailed off. Leaving her sentace at that. Waiting for Axel's reaction. It pleased  Avalee how he could get her to talk so freely.
It's just another day

Sky

((T_T You keep leaving me. XP ))

Axel nodded, understanding exactly how she felt. He was practically an outcast. Always has been and probably always will be. He fought in bars and did drink. Though he rarely got drunk, people still looked down on him. They never understood why he did the things he did. They just put judgement on him. 

"I know what you mean." Axel said, putting his hands into his pockets. He looked at the ground. "It's hard to find a place here. Anywhere really."

purpleraincloud

"Until you find someone that understands." she looked up and looked into his deep blue eyes, trying to prove that she meant it. She continued walking along with him. They weren't heading in any specific direction. Which was fine by her. A peaceful stroll mightbe just what they needed.

(here!!! (; ))
It's just another day

Sky

Axel blinked, then smiled.

Someone that understands.

That was what Axel needed. Someone to understand. To see him for who he really was. To not judge him and make him feel so small.  Yeah, him and Alice got along well, but did she really understand? Sometimes, she made him feel so inferior. She would always be stronger, faster, possibly even smarter.

"How would you like to go for a ride?" Axel asked. And without another word, he had changed into a giant wolf animagus, with thick black fur. His sky blue eyes were on Avalee. He winked at her. A sign to hop on.

purpleraincloud

She giggled like a 13 year old as he said this. Her heart pounded in her chest. She wasn't scared of the wolf, or riding, it was that Alxel had a twinkle in his eye. An eye that he now winked at her. Telling her to hop on. "Ok...?" she answered, biting her lip. She was afraid to open herself up to another person. But she had a feeling that that sort of thing wouldNt happen with Axel.

She climbed on his back, holding his warm, dark, soft fur.  
It's just another day

Sky

The wolf, Axel, crouched down, baring his teeth into a smile before sprinting off like a bullet. They were suddenly speeding through the clearing, progressing towards the Quidditch pitch. Everything around them was blending, blurry colors. His paws were pounding into the ground, leaving a tiny imprint on the area's that revealed only dirt. The pitch was in view now. He sped through the entrance and skidded to a halt, stopping so fast that he fell to his side and turned back into his human self.

"Oh man." Axel groaned, rubbing his head. "Are you alright Avalee?" He called.

purpleraincloud

She fell to the ground, tumbling through the dirt, grass and sand with Axel. She laughed. "I'm great. That was amazing! You're so fast!" she complimented him. Avalee was in a fantastc mood. All that had hapened in the crash was a small scrape on her palm, far too tiny to even bother bandaging. She was unaware of a peice of grass in her hair, and turned to him "Are you ok?" she asked.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel got up on his knees and crawled to Avalee. Once he saw her laughing, he couldn't help but laugh too even though he felt bad. He reached for her hair and pulled out the blade of grass. He smiled.

"Yeah. I'm fine as long as you are."

purpleraincloud

"I'm better than fine" Avalee said looking into eyes. The cool mist of the great outdoors was cooling her hot face. She took a deep breath in, it still smelled like rain. The Quittich pitch was desserted, which was great. The silence was nice, a cool down after the sprint. 
It's just another day

Sky

Axel bit his lip.

"I'm glad you're alright." Axel said. "I don't know what I would do if you got hurt. Especially if it were because of me."

purpleraincloud

"What should we do now?" she asked, standing up then holding out her hand to help him up. "Sky diving?" she asked jOkingly. More seriously she asked him "What's your favorite place on campas?" Hoping that would be inspiration.
It's just another day