News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

→smoke&fire←

Started by potter_fan122, May 1, 2010, 08:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

((I don't know, just a random moment since grapevines are rarely used, or if they are they are not called a grapevine))

The women in yellow seemed to be miming a temper tantrum since the box didn't let much sound out.  She did lots of movements, punches, kicks and flips but could not get the box to budge.  Sighing dramatically she dropped to her knees and faded away. 

The only two people left in the clearing were the person in white and black.  They too were elements though ones people barely recognize anymore for their power.  They walked forwards and lowered their hoods.  They were twin girls in shape but completely opposites in colors.  The women in white had black hair and eyes, black lipstick and heavy black eyeliner.  While the women in black had sharp dazzling white eyes, white hair and eyebrows, and her skin seemed to sparkle with light. 

"Everyone knows of the basic elements that make up our world, earth, fire, water, and air.  Few though understand the elements that make up the world outside of the physical.  The spiritual realm is only made up two elements." The women spoke together as one. 

"Darkness and Shadows." Said the women in white.

"And Brightness and Light." Said the women in black. 

The women in black held her hand up to the sky and all the light from the moon and the stars vanished, sucked up by the darkness between them.  As the clearing was plunged into pitch darkness the women in black's skin glowed as did her eyes. 

The women in white then held out her hand toward Stacey and an orb of compressed light flew out about the size of a basketball.  It shone brightly like a sun but if hit would be more like being hit with a firm blast of pure magic.  Something akin to being hit with a really firm pillow that is going really fast. 

((Not sure how Stacey would perceive them but this is darkness and light as elements with no connection to good or evil))
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at the two remaining women and popped her knuckles one by one. Light and dark. How was she supposed to take down two opposites? To get rid of the dark you used light, and vise versa. A paradox.

Stacey slowly jumped to the left and landed like a cat. Moving her hands together like a martial artist she pulled the energy from the ball of light, taking away its glow as she did so. The clearing was now totally dark. With a swipe of her arm and a sizzling sound, fire erupted all around the edge of the area. It shone white with heat, letting off more light than natural. The total effect was cave-like darkness one moment and blinding light the next.

She was still crouched down near the ground, and Stacey rolled forward onto her feet. Her hands were clasped in front of her and she stared at the two women, wondering. One of her eyes was white and the other was dark enough that you couldn`t see were her pupil began.

"I have no idea what I`m doing, I hope you know that."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

~Harry Potter~

"You shall learn." The pair said simply though their voices had an odd resonance like that of a being of a higher power.  Their voices spoke of wisdom and power though in this form they had very little power compared to that of their purest forms. 

The fire did not cause much of a shadow but it was enough for the women of darkness.  She raised her hands and sharp tendrils of darkness shot from under her feet toward Stacey.  Though made from darkness they were as hard as diamond and just as deadly. 

The women of light held out her hand toward the fire on the one side and the light from them started to dim, being absorbed into her hand.  As she did so her hand began to glow with a powerful white light.  She held onto that power for the time waiting for a better time to use it. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

potter_fan122

Stacey watched as the shadows swarmed around her, and she froze. Those shadows reminded her of something that hadn`t been quite real. When she had been under the most forcefull part of Jonathan`s attacks, darkness had clouded her mind so that was all she knew at times. That had been the worst. That was when she had wanted to give up. Why should you try so hard when you couldn`t find the way out?

Stacey forced herself to focus on what was in front of her. Rhyme wouldn`t actually hurt her, she was sure, but this was good practice. With the ease of a dancer she jumped backwards and flipped in midair. She clapped her hands together loudly and light shot out from all around her. It was a pure white essence that spread out through the whole clearing. The fake stars and fire disappeared, and all the darkness was washed away. Stacey straightened carefully, not sure what to expect next.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."