News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Midnight Run

Started by purpleraincloud, April 5, 2010, 07:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"Actually," Axel laughed, "I haven't, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. When it gets warmer, I'll probably fall asleep out here more. It's actually really nice. The sounds of the forest is like a lullabye to me."

purpleraincloud

"It is quite calming." She tilted her head to the side just listening. The breeze was warm, and calming. Her hands stopped shaking, and she relaxed. She just wasn't tired.

"Doesn't sleep feel like such a waste of time? I always feel like I would rather be...doing something, like reading, or listening to music....or enjoying the company of another" She finished her sentence with a smile.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

purpleraincloud

It had been a moment since her last statement. Her mind was trying to work through a problem in her mind. He had opened up to her about his family. She needed to open up further. Open up more than before.

"Um...Axel, I need to tell you something." She said hesitantly. Was she going to tell him? Did she want to rip off the band-aid? Would i be healed or would the wound still be as fresh as the first day.

"I-I j-just need to...open up. Tell you something I've never told anyone before. Well, not anyone who new when it first happened." She just needed someone to hold her and tell her that she could say it. She needed the truth to be out.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away