News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.spring.

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 11, 2010, 01:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

"You belong in the poor house, mister. I already took it all!"
Xaver laughed softly, the grin stealing across his features honest and warm. She slid over the counter and poked him.

"Bird brain?"

His grin widened.
"Bird brain, huhm? Might as well peck the hell out of you for that one.."
He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, tickling and nibbling, and laughing all the while. Wrapping his arms around her he drew her close then lowered the two of them to the floor, bringing her atop his lap amidst all the tickling, poking her in her sides as retribution.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny snuggled into his lap, into the circle of his arms, giggling softly. She didn't want to wake either child up right now.

She enjoyed mornings like this, evenings. Any time the two could be together was perfect. She loved her children, but she had had Cody at such a young age, and while Xaver was away, and she never really got to just hang out with him.

Sure, they'd technically been dating for a while before Xaver disappeared, but those had been turbulent years. War in the magical world, war in Xaver's homeland, Xences...things had been difficult. They'd been friends for a good bit before that fateful first kiss as well, but they were still fairly new to each other. they knew each other better than anyone, but they didn't know everything.

"What a life." Ginny said softly, leaning back into his chest.

"Do you think things will ever become normal?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

She leaned back into him and Xaver murmured gratitude, sinking into the cupboards of the counter and wrapping his arms more snugly about her. He dropped kisses over the back of her head and the slope of her neck. They had had years of life officially together, but not enough actually side by side. Kissing the back of her ear, Xaver planned to remedy that.
"What a life."
He murmured agreeably, resting his strong jaw on the soft roundness of her shoulder.
"Do you think things will ever become normal?"

Xaver sat quietly, rocking her side to side within the circle of his arms as he thought about it. Normal?
"I'm not sure I know what that word means... But at peace? I believe so. With a goddess for a wife and two brilliant children I don't believe we will ever be.. normal.. but I believe we are working towards things slowing down, and us being at peace. Which I have heard should be nice. I'd like to have many more moments, just like this.."
He tilted his head and kissed her cheek.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Peace sounds fantastic. And the kids won't have to hide."

Ginny had already had a million discussions with Cody on why he had to hide his wings while attending a muggle school. There had been twice as many discussions about not astonishing his teachers with his absolute genius. She had a feeling that Meliody would have the same smarts and same stubborn attitude. After all, until she'd met Xaver, Ginny had been the most stubborn person she knew.

"Do you think the kingdom will accept them? I mean, they are half human..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"They are part you, there's a difference."
Xaver held her close, and honestly thought about it. Would his children be patronized for being half Fallen?
"In truth, many Fallen have never encountered humans. We stick to our realm and away from humans.. the stories are enough to make us wary of racism and judgment for our differences. Well, they were. I came because I wanted to know the truth.. and while there is a lot of that, there are also people like you, and your family."
His gaze turned to her, thoughtful.
"They are our children. Children of the crown or not, I would think they would get their fair chance at acceptance, just like the rest of us. Though he was vile in sense of a parent, my father forbade racism in our realm as I have after him. Hell, even the cat-folk are okay so long as they're not dedicated to their religion of wiping us out. And if they don't have fleas..."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Fleas."

It got another giggle out of Ginny. Cody had informed her of the cat-people who hated the Fallen. He still had nightmares, and disliked some large house cats who looked at him sideways. But Ginny had faith in her son, she knew he would accept those who had no ill will against him or his family.

"I guess we just have to decided when to move everything."

Not that they had a lot. There were few things that Ginny would feel the need to take with them. A few trinkets, memorabilia, some of the kids' toys. She owned few material possessions that she could not take with her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Her giggle brought a warm smile to his lips.

"First we'll have to visit there and pick out where in the castle we'll be staying. Bedrooms, whatnot. I think the children should visit, anyway, before we go head over toes into this. You never know.. they might not like it."

There was a bit of uncertainty in his tones.
Perhaps the kids, perhaps Ginny, wouldn't like his realm too much? Perhaps they'd like to visit, but to stay?.. Xaver didn't know how they'd take to it. After all, the last time Xaver remembered Ginny going there it was to bury Kylie.
Xaver's heart lurched.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Xaver, it's a part of them."

She gave him a small smile, guessing he was thinking of the last time she had been there. It had been sad, but she had been fascinated by the place, and she knew her children would be as well.

"But a visit is a good idea. It'd be a good time to talk about the rules and stuff. Like not bothering you when you are working. They are used to you going away to work, they won't realize that you still have things to do."

Xaver traveled to and from his realm when pressing matters needed attended to. When he was home, it was usually like a vacation.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Xaver, it's a part of them."
He knew it always would be, too. They were as much from his world as this one, and they would want to see that world, if not want to live in it.

"Aye, rules."
His mouth pursed at the thought. Another element his children had never experienced - seeing their father in his working environment. So far, they had only known him at home. It was an environment Cody or Meliody might themselves take over, someday.
"When do you want to go, love?"
The excitement was barely restrained.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny could hear the excitement in his voice and smiled.

Well, today was as good as any, wasn't it?

"Let's go when they wake up." She suggested, twisting so she could see his face and plant a kiss upon his cheek.

"I know Cody will be so excited!"

Cody had long been begging to be allowed to go to his fathers land, to be able to see it, to experience it. He'd had many a tantrum over the subject, for Ginny refused to allow him to go without them both. It wasn't that she didn't trust Xaver, but rather she didn't trust Cody. It would have been like him to sneak past his dad and get lost or into trouble.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Let's go when they wake up... I know Cody will be so excited!"
She planted a kiss on his cheek and Xaver beamed.

"I know they will be... Ah, and the surprises I have in store for them.. For all of you."
He winked at her, then drew his hand to the back of her head and pulled her to him, catching her lips with his own. After a long moment, he broke away, though not too far, their lips still slightly touching.
"I wonder if-"

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Xaver almost laughed aloud, his sons voice hollering through the hallway almost as if on cue.

"Well, there you have it," Xaver laughed softly.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Following Cody's interesting yell, Meliody apparently needed to demonstrate her awakedness too. Judging by the sounds, she was standing in her crib shaking the bars and yelling nonsense, as one year olds are wont to do.

Ginny laughed, standing up and offering Xaver her hand.

"You get him, I'll get her. Breakfast in 10, ok?"

Such was the life of parenthood.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver laughed aloud, taking Ginny's hand and standing, then drawing it up to his lips and planting a kiss over her knuckles.
"See you in ten, my love."
He swept in for another kiss at her mouth, then turned and raised his hands like a monster, roaring aloud and charging down the hallway like the charmingly dorky father he was. He bellowed straight into Cody's room where the boy, sitting on his bed, shrieked giddily and went hiding again under the covers. Xaver dove in after him, snorting and chuckling and reaching out to tickle. Grabbing his prize around the waist, Xaver drew the wiggling boy to him and slung him over his shoulder upside down. Turning and making toward the kitchen, he roared.
"BEAST HUNGRY!!!!"
Cody screamed a giggle and tried to tickle his father's sides as he was carried like a potato-sack back down the hallway and toward the front room..
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed hilariously as Xaver charged down the hallway. She followed at a much more greaceful pace, gliding into Meliody's room. Meliody stopped her screaming upon the sight of her mother, reaching her arms up in the universal up sign. Ginny picked the one year old up, holding her close in her soft pajamas before taking her to the changing table.

She changed Meliody quickly, with the skill of someone who has no ill will about diapers. Again she picked her daughter up, kissing the fuzz of red hair as she walked into the kitchen, following her husband and son.

"Ghaderia," Meliody babbled, as Ginny plopped her down in her highchair.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver was sitting on Cody at the dining table when Ginny and Meliody came in. Cody was giggling wildly and punching Xaver's sides in a play-wrestle. Both stopped and stood up, smiling sweetly and innocently when they saw Ginny.

"Hiya Mom!" Cody chirped, clambering back onto his chair and plopping his bottom onto it, cheeks flushed brilliantly. He waved at Meliody. "What's Ghaderia?"

Xaver, grinning ear to ear, made into the kitchen to whip up some breakfast, planting a kiss on his daughter's cheek along the way.
"Odi et amo."

click here