News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.spring.

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 11, 2010, 01:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Good morning, Cody." Ginny said. He had changed so much from the sober toddler he had been before Xaver appeared. The presence of his father had really loosened him up.

"Ghaderia might be the way Meliody says good morning." She suggested, walking over to ruffle his hair and give him a quick good morning kiss on the cheek.

She contemplated her son for a moment more, then grinned, "We have a surprise today!"

She couldn't help it.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"We have a surprise today!"

Xaver found himself giggling over his Cheerios. Pouring the milk in, he had a though that he would look much different to the people of the Fallen realm from when he had left. Sure he had visited, but this time, coming back with his family... He would look like a new man. One happy bird.
He could almost see the excitement on his son's face when Cody began his endless stream of "Whaaatsss?"

He looked over his shoulder, winking proudly at Ginny.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

"Well if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?"

She knew she would get nothing but whining from Cody now, but she loved teasing him just a little. He knew that.

She caught Xaver's wink and gave him a sly smile back.

"All I can say is that after breakfast I need you to get dressed in some nice clothes and help me get your sister ready. No whining, right?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Cody gave a melodramatic sigh as Xaver plopped a bowl of cheerios in front of him. He nodded then, which made Xaver laugh over a mouthful of his own cereal. He set a bowl for Ginny beside Cody then, coughing, he sat next to Meliody, offering her some of his cheerios and a wink. The little girl made a huge grin and a squeal, reaching for the O's.

"It's going to be a good one," Xaver said between bites, not able to resist.
Cody gave him a glare over his pursed lips, determined to listen.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

((I have a child on my lap :D ))

Ginny suppressed a laugh as Xaver teased Cody as well. It wasn't any wonder Cody was often sarcastic with people.

She munched on her cereal, enjoying the family moment. Breakfast during her childhood had been loud, though loving. Ginny loved her small family. She loved that Xaver was such a good dad.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

(yay!!)

Xaver grinned at his family, watching them eat. He and Meliody shared and finished off his bowl, then began making faces at each other. When Cody had finished, he began to squirm to join in.
"Whaddya think, Melly, should we play with Codium just a little more? Make him wait for his surprise?"
Meliody clapped her chubby hands together, and Xaver laughed, planting a big kiss on her forehead.
"DAaaaaaaaadduuhh..."
Cody sighed heavily.

Xaver grinned at his exasperated son.
"Go on, you get the both of you ready, I'll take care of all of this."

Cody grinned and nearly flew off his chair toward Meliody. He took his care getting her out of her seat (with Xaver's help), and held her hand as they made toward their rooms, whispering giggly words of childish excitement to one another.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed as her children wandered down the hallway. She knew Cody would do fine getting his sister ready, he often helped out. She helped Xaver clear the table, and smiled.

"Do we need to take anything with us?"

She didn't know what to take if anything.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Take anything?
Xaver looked around them, but nothing in particular stuck out.

"I don't believe so."

He rinsed the dishes, running the back of his hand over his forehead out of brief fatigue. No matter how much fun it was to play, beneath his tattered, comfy shirt were still a healing array of bruises. His stapled belly didn't even hurt much today... it just wore him out a little.
At the thought, Xaver dried his hands on his sweatpants and lifted his shirt, displaying the railroad track of staples that went like a cross across his once gorgeous stomach. They had been put in place not too long ago by the mortal doctors who had both saved him and that he'd had to be saved from by Ginny. Looking down at it, he frowned, then tucked his shirt beneath his chin and gripped the highest staple between his thumb and index finger. It didn't hurt to touch. Xaver bit his tongue, then pulled it out. The flesh stung, but didn't bleed, the now small holes sealing closed.
It was a good sign.
He began pulling them out amidst hisses and curses, feeling more and more like himself as he did so. It was natural to heal quickly, for him..
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny heard the hisses and curses, surprised by them. Making sure her children were still getting dressed, she went to see what Xaver was doing that was caing so many swears.

"You could have asked me to do that..." She said, a touch of resignation in her voice. She knew he wouldn't have, ever. But she had been trained in healing, and would have been able to help a little bit.

She watched the holes heal quickly, and she nodded. She knew how quickly he healed and was relieved to see the holes disappearing.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"You could have asked me to do that..."
Xaver smiled over at her, placing the last of the staples into the hand now full of them. He shook his head.
"You know I wouldn't."
He tossed the staples into the trash, then ran his hands over his belly. It was flat, and muscular as ever, but now more scarred and ugly as it had ever been.
"Pretty ugly, huh?"
He traced his fingers down his still multicolored side, smiling slightly. It hadn't been too long ago that he'd looked like he'd been chewed up and spit out. He was doing pretty well, all things considered. Much better than the one who'd inflicted all that onto him.
Xaver winced at the thought.
No matter how right it was, it was still wrong to kill your family. Especially a twin that would have forever had a mental and soulful connection.
Xaver shook his head. Xences had no soul left to speak of.

Reaching for Ginny's hand, he let the shirt fall.
"Let's go change."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Let's." She agreed, not liking to dwell on his scars. Scars meant pain, and she hated to think of him in pain. She took his hand and they went to their shared bedroom, Ginny peeking in on Cody as he helped Meliody get dressed.

He was currently trying to find an outfit he felt was appropriate for the surprise. Not knowing what the surprise was was making his task difficult.

Ginny chuckled and went to change.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

After a quick five minute shower, Xaver tossed his pajamas in the laundry and donned more suitable attire for their visit. His hair was the mess it always was, but the rest of him portrayed the King he so very competently was. Black, pressed slacks, nice shoes, and a fitted, navy shirt that accentuated the dark oceans of his eyes, tucked beneath a floor-length black dress-coat.
He ran a hand through his dark hair, slicking the wet strands back over his handsome head, and made his way to Cody's room to see how he'd come about.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny had pulled on a bright yellow dress, which cause her to look very much like a moving flame. She was currently in Meliody's room, adjusting the outfit Cody had picked out. A cute white and blue dress with tiny blue shoes, she looked picture perfect. Ginny knew it wouldn't last long. The toddler liked to throw food.

She picked her daughter up and ventured to Cody's room, where she had heard Xaver go to a few minutes ago.

"You boys ready?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"
Cody was in nice black pants, shoes, and halfway into his white dress shirt. Arms up in the air, his head somewhere in between, he was doing circles in the room. Xaver was more or less trying to catch him.

"Just about, baby."
He caught the hyper youngster by a belt-loop and tugged the shirt the rest of the way down.
"There."

He grinned up at Ginny, then went to them, picking up Meliody from her arms and bringing her close, resting her on his side.
"Hey, there, pretty lady."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Hey yourself." Ginny smiled and went to Cody, smoothing his hair with that trick all mothers have and all young boys hate. She patted his cheek, knowing he was excited.

"I will tell you the surprise now, so you can settle a little."
She smiled at him.

"We are going to your dad's land, sweetie. We want to think about maybe moving there. Living there. What do you think?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret