News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

→drive thru→

Started by potter_fan122, May 23, 2010, 12:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Seth didn't care about the pastor or the blonde woman standing there. To him, it was just him and his...his wife! Wow, that was something he would need to get used to. He kissed her with so much love and passion. And then he pulled away and tucked a loose piece of hair behind her hair.

"I love you." He whispered, staring down into her eyes.

potter_fan122

Alice kissed him back with just as much passion. He was her husband, and they were bound together now by something sacred that people took advantage of every day. They didn`t see how special it was, but she could just then. This was the happiest moment she`s had in what felt like forver.

"I love you, too, Seth. Forever and always, whatever it takes." She was crying now, but happy tears, of course. Her hands trembled ever so slightly, but she didn`t notice. She didn`t even notice the other two people in the room. There was only him.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Seth hugged her and stroked her hair. Then suddenly he lifted her up into the air and spun around once before setting her back down.

"What do we do now?" He asked softly.

potter_fan122

The blonde woman popped up with a smile.

"You just have to sign a few papers and a wedding certificate and you are married by law." She said quickly.

Alice nodded, still grinning.

"And you know me, I have something up my sleeve." She winked and they went off to sign the papers.

((I`m just skipping stuff we don`t need. =P))

A few minutes later they stood outside now. The air smelled faintly smoky, and nowhere near as clean as the air back at Hogwarts. It made Alice glad she didn`t have vampiric senses any more.

"Okay, two options. Do you want to go gambling, or to a restraunt and hotel? I don`t care either way, so you pick." She smiled devilishly.

Sky

"I want you to decide." Seth said, glancing at her. There was a light breeze and that pushed back his hair and cooled him off from the heat of the previous moment. He had put his jacket in his bag, leaving on the red shirt with a white vest and black tie. He took her hand and lifted it, so that his lips brushed the back of hers.

potter_fan122

Alice smiled and squeezed his hand, her eyes sparkling. She was still in her dress, but it was pinned up elegantly so it wouldn`t drag on the ground.

"Okay, well... I`d like to get something to eat then relax at a hotel. I`ve never been much of a gambler myself, if you can believe that." She nodded towards a sleek black car that drove up to the curb and stopped. Alice opened the door and got in, careful to keep Seth hand in hers.

One they were in she spoke. "You know, you`re parents probably aren`t going to appreciate this."

Sky

Seth shrugged, leaning back into the black leather seat.

"Oh well. The point was to have you meet them. So they knew who you were. I wasn't expecting that at all. I think...my Mom was just over-whelmed. I don't think she was expecting that so quickly. I'm her only son and she has a hard time letting me go I guess." He smiled and closed his eyes.

"I've got you and that's all that matters."

potter_fan122

Alice grinned again. Her cheeks were starting to hurt, but she couldn`t help being happy. She had everything she`s ever wanted.

"Mr. Lockheart, I do believe you spoil me sometimes." she teased. The car they were in had been crawling through traffic, but it stopped now in front of a large hotel. The driver got out and held open the door. Alice got out carefully and looked up.

"Wow."

The hotel had a huge waterfall in front of it and was easily a hundred fifty stories high. It was black with gold-plated windows. Alice felt so small compared to it.

Sky

"I enjoy spoiling you dear. I love you." Seth replied. He was staring out the dark tinted window and saw the huge hotel and waterfall. Now she was spoiling him.

Seth had got out after Alice and couldn't help but mutter "wow" also. It was just so...intimidating. Beautifully intimidating.

potter_fan122

Alice laughed softly as Seth came up behind her. It all just seemed unreal, like a dream.

"Come on, loverboy. I bet it`s even better outside."

((Skipping. =P Pretend they checked in and got on an elevator. =D ))

The elevator finally stopped, and Alice had to move away from her spot in front of the buttons. She had tried to hide which button she pushed, but the little button with a fifty on it was still lit up when she moved.

Without waiting for Seth to follow on his own she took his hand and pulled him out of the large elevator and into the hall. There was thick black carpet underfoot and the walls were painted purple and white. They passed a door that looked like it was made out of stainless steel and Alice raised an eyebrow.

"Hope that`s just for show and not a necessity," she mumbled.

That one door was the only other one on the floor. At the other end of the hall, there was the other. Alice walked up to that one and passed the card the receptionist had given her over the sensor. The door gave a small click and opened.

"You first, me amour."

Sky

Seth stepped in and looked around.

"Oh." He said, his mouth dropping.

((XD))

potter_fan122

((You know, you could have made something up about the interior of the room. =P ))

Alice follwed him in and stood beside him. Everything was amazing.

The were in a large room with a huge TV mounted on one wall and two black couches facing it. Paintings and mirrors were on the walls, and there were tables with vases and exotic flowers. Half of the floor was coated with thick black carpet and the other half had white wood. In that was of the room there was a sleek, stainless steel bar with an assortment of glasses to one side and a menu on the other. To the side of the bar was a small kitchen. Through an open doorway you could see a bedroom. A huge bed seemed to take up most of it, and everything was steel grey, purple, or black. Overall everything looked totally Las Vegas.

"Wow. When they say 'presidential suite' they really mean it," Alice siad softly. Also on the far wall there were to ginormous bay windows that looked out to the busy and colorful street below.

Sky

Seth walked up behind Alice and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her cheek, then her neck.

"Would you like a drink or anything?" He asked her.

potter_fan122

((I went to all that trouble of making up a pretty room and that`s all you put?! Okays.  ;D ))

Alice smiled widely and nodded.

"Sure. Of course, I could always mix up a drink. You`d be surprised what and innocent-looking girl can learn about being a bartender when she lives as long as I have." She paused, a blank look falling across her face. "You know, this human thing is confusing." She faced Seth and walked backwards towards the bar as she spoke and sat down on a tall barstool.

Sky

Seth walked towards her, sitting beside her on a stool of his own.

"I'll help you adapt." He said with a soft smile. "You'll get used to it soon."

((I'm having some writer's blockage. =/))