News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

→drive thru→

Started by potter_fan122, May 23, 2010, 12:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice smiled and lifted a hand to touch the side of his face gently.

"I know you will, mon amour. You`ve helped me with so much already, and I really do believe that you are part of the reason I`m not part of the undead anymore." She leaned forward and kissed him gently. "Now, how about you just let me make drinks, hm?" Alice smiled and slid out of the barstool, moving to the other side of the counter.

She took two short glasses out and reached under the counter to get a bottle of clear liquid and something blue. Expertly she swirled the blue one around and watched it. "Don`t worry," she assured, "I`ve done this before." She put some ice in both of the glasses, then some of the clear stuff that instantly started to melt the ice. After pumping a shot of the blue liquid into each she swirled both drinks.

"Tada."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"I still don't understand how this happened." Seth smiled as Alice kissed him. Her lips weren't as cold like they used to be. They used to be like ice cubes. He watched her as she slid out of the barstool and moved to the other side of the counter. He traced her entire being with his eyes.

So beautiful. He thought.

Alice had made them each a drink. A blue drink. He eyed it and then lifted the glass, sniffing it. He wrinkled his nose. It smelled strong. But at the same time, it smelled good. The last thing he recalled smelling so strong and good at the same time was Dragon's Fire.

"Thanks." He said.

potter_fan122

Alice nodded and seated herself in the barstool again. She lifted the glass and took a sip of it. This was the first time she had consumed alcohol since becoming human, and she wondered what it would be like. She had made strong drinks, and at first it tasted bitter. Then it dissolved into the warm taste of the blue stuff she put in it.

"Hm. Not too bad for my first one without hyperactive senses," she smiled.

Alice reached for Seth`s hand and laced her fingers through his. It was so odd to touch him now. His skin didn`t burn with heat any more, but intead he seemed to radiate warmth. A loving warmth.

"I love you," she said suddenly, "and I`m stunned that we really got married. It seemed to go by so quickly."

Sky

Seth took a small sip from the glass and was surprised. It actually tasted good. He assumed that by the smell it would taste awful. He smiled at her comment about her senses and helped himself to another sip. He suddenly found his fingers interwined with Alice's. A comfortable temperature between the two.

"I love you too." Seth replied. "I'm a little shocked too. It was a little on the...spontaneous side. But I can't tell you how happy I am." He looked at her lovingly and stroked her arm delicately with his fingers.

potter_fan122

Seth`s touch made goosbumps rise on her arms and she took a deep breath. As a vampire his touch was overwhelming, and she figured it would become more normal once she lost her senses, but it didn`t. She shivered involuntarily and smiled again, meeting his gaze with the same expression.

"You know how you`ve affected my life since I met you, and you what I would have done to keep you in my life. Even with my annoyingly, abnormally large vocabulary I don`t have the words the describe how I feel for you. Love isn`t a strong enough word, but I keep thinking that maybe if I say it enough times it`ll work, but it doesn`t." She replied in a soft voice. Her electric blue eyes stared up into his. She didn`t even notice anything around them-- the large suite, or the fact that she was still in her wedding dress-- but she did know that she was now bound to Seth.

She had never been happier.

Sky

"It's not annoying." Seth's voice came out as soft as a whisper. "There is not a word out there that can express how I feel about you Alice. The best thing I can do is-is this." He pulled her close to him and had her place her ear against his chest.

"Can you hear it?" He asked her. "That's my heart beating for you."

potter_fan122

Alice leaned back, and there were tears in her eyes. She gently squeezed his hand then pulled him closer, resting his head against her chest as. There her own heart beating surely.

"Because of you, my own heart beats too. I truely do believe that you`re the reason I am alive now, honestly alive. You have given me so much love that you brought me back from the undead. You loved me even when I logically had no soul. You believed in my humanity... even when I came close to losing it," she whispered to him with her lips near his hair. She squeezed his hand again and a tear fell from her cheek.

Sky

((Awww...this is so cute that I thought I was going to cry for a second.))

Seth listened to the heart beating strongly inside Alice's chest and it took the very breath from his lungs away. It was truely astonishing. Unbelievable. It was the perfect melody.

"I never thought that I would fall in love like this." Seth said. "I imagined myself being entirely different, living a different life. You changed that. You seriously have no idea how much of an impact you've made on me." He felt her tear fall from her cheek and onto his hand. The fact that she could cry was a gift in itself. He felt a tear escape his eyes, a secret tear that she would not see or feel.

potter_fan122

(( ;D I just don`t know what to do.))

Alice wrapped her arms around Seth and hugged him tightly. More tears slid down her face, but they were joyous. She kissed the top of his head and squeezed him again.

"I have been dreaming for two-hundred and thirteen years for someone like you. When I met you, you were exactly what I had always wanted. But you have become so much more. You have excelled in your love, and for that I can`t thank you enough. Oh, mon amour." She leaned back slightly and lifted his head with her white hand. She watched him for a moment, then kissed him.

Sky

((Care to do do the next post? Lol.))

potter_fan122

Alice awoke early the next morning. There was sunlight coming from behind the dark curtain, and she sat up slowly. Carefully so she wouldn`t wake Seth, she pulled her long hair over one shoulder and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. It took her a moment to remember where she was, but it didn`t take long. She gazed down at the ring on her left hand and smiled.

She was married now, and she was in a huge hotel suite. Alice layed down again and put a hand on Seth`s shoulder.

"Wake up, monsieur," she whispered, "mon amour."

Sky

Seth groaned and pulled the sheet over his head, though he was smiling. This was their first morning together as a a husband and wife.

"I don't wanna." He said through the sheet.

potter_fan122

Alice grinned and hooked her fingers under the edge of the sheet.

"Oui, vous, mon amour." She said softly but insistantly in French. "Really you must, for today is a wonderous day that calls for celebration and happiness."

(("Yes, you do, my love."))

Sky

"What are we celebrating?" Seth asked in a groggy tone. He sat up, the sheet still over his body. He pulled it off with a single swift motion, his hair sticking up on all sides.

potter_fan122

Alice smiled and sat up with him. She ran her fingers through his dark hair, taming it somewhat.

"Isn`t it enough to want to celebrate this day where we are together? Who says it has to be a holiday?" She asked with a mischievious grin.