News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

→drive thru→

Started by potter_fan122, May 23, 2010, 12:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"Nobody." Seth replied. He grinned and then grabbed Alice. "Come here you." He pushed her against the bed, hovering over her and kissed her lightly.

"I forgot to say good morning. So, good morning my sweet angel."

potter_fan122

Alice laughed in her soft way and lifted one hand to Seth`s cheek.

"Good morning, mon soleil vengeur. This truely shall be an amazing day, or I will have waken in vain," she couldn`t help but tease. He looked so sweet in that moment that it took her breath away. She wanted to wake up to him every day.

((My avenging sun.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"An amazing day it shall be." Seth kissed her once more before moving beside her,

((Gjfhjytgdhjud.))

potter_fan122

Alice shook her head and turned onto her side to watch him.

"What do you deem this day to hold then, good monsieur?"

((Fdfjeoirjheonrfjeirhrfnj.))

Sky

"Our love?" Seth grinned and pulled the sheet back up and over the both of them. The air conditioning in the room made him chilly.

potter_fan122

Alice giggled and pulled her knees up closer to her chest. She was wearing long, light purple pants and an orange tank, but she wasn`t cold. She hadn`t felt cold yet after turning back. Everything was warmer than what she had been, so she was happy with the change.

"Sure thing, kiddo. Whatever you say." She ruffled his messy hair affectionately, but paused. "You know, I still remember everything from before, all the vampire stuff, but I don`t feel... old anymore. I feel like a new person."

Sky

"You will always be the same person to me." Seth said. "Always Alice." He smiled. He liked how that sounded. He nuzzled her as she ruffled his hair, pretending to be a cat.

potter_fan122

Alice laughed and ran her fingers through her hair again, taking a deep breath. She loved this. She loved being close to him, feeling him against her. It was extrememly comforting and much more ejoyable now that her senses weren`t overpowered any more.

"I love you," She said softly, blinking slowly. "We need to talk to your parents. They deserve to know," Her voice was barely a whisper, but she knew that he would hear it. He always heard her.