News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Everyone join.... I Want the whole site on this 1!!!!

Started by HamandCheese, May 29, 2010, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

((You can be wherever, just try to follow the same story line somehow. okay))

Bucky rocked the old wooden chair, up and down. up and down. He hated the drone of a history of magic, who gives a rat about Harry Potter he is like one hundred years old. He knew Albus would be all ears about the subject of a person in his long distance family.
Bucky raised a hand and did not wait to be oked . "mam who gives a shh#t about god d**n Harry Potter, so he stopped Voldermort's evil wraths does this really make him a great person, it is not as if he is doing anything for us now".

(Sorry if punctuation a beginning is a little sketchy, I had trouble thinking of a way to begin this))
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

fudge0604

Albus sat at the end of his seat, his pen furiously noting down keywords as Professor Binns talked. He were dressed in his school robes, and his nutty brown hair was as ruffled as always. A pair of focused eyes paid attention to the  teacher at front. It was completely quiet in the classroom, expect for Binns monotone voice, and a few quills scraping against paper. Half of the class was not paying attention, they'd rather look out the window with looks of boredom on their faces.

The silence was disrupted, and a voice rang through the room. Most people noticed that it wasn't Professor Binns voice and turned. Eyes focused on Bucky.

"Man who gives a shh#t about god d**n Harry Potter, so he stopped Voldermort's evil wraths does this really make him a great person, it is not as if he is doing anything for us now".

Albus chuckled at Bucky, and at his stupidity, and at his ignorance. Professor Binns were speechless; never had anyone spoken with such crude language in his classes before.

" You do know that he is indeed doing lots of things for us now? Like perhaps saving us and the wizard population? If he had not done it, we would still be under the reign of Lord Voldemort. And I don't think you would appreciate that so much! To be tortured every day, having your family killed if you don't obey, constant fear of death and pain. " Albus ended, with a frown upon his face. He was annoyed by Bucky's ignorance and crude language, he would never give anyone respect, even though they'd done great deeds. If they were spoken about in a History of Magic class, they'd all be stupid people.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Axel was in in his own seat, his head sitting over his folded arms, trying to not fall asleep. His crimson red hair fell over his sky blue eyes, which seemed to be a little glazed over. The ghostly professor was going on about the legendary Harry Potter and how he saved both the muggle world and the magical world from Voldemort's soon-to-be reign.

Of course, Axel knew this story. Pretty much everyone did. It was a common tale told by parent's all around the magical world. Harry Potter was a hero and it was hard to think that he sat in this room years ago.

"Man who gives a shh#t about god d**n Harry Potter, so he stopped Voldermort's evil wraths does this really make him a great person, it is not as if he is doing anything for us now".

Axel suddenly sat up, his sky blue eyes on Bucky, now cold.

" You do know that he is indeed doing lots of things for us now? Like perhaps saving us and the wizard population? If he had not done it, we would still be under the reign of Lord Voldemort. And I don't think you would appreciate that so much! To be tortured every day, having your family killed if you don't obey, constant fear of death and pain. "

Axel noticed all of the other students turning to look at both Albus and Bucky, all suddenly interested in this great debate.

"How dare you make a comment like that." Axel said, staring at the desk. "If it wasn't for Harry, we'd probably be dead or slaves." He looked at Bucky. "Yeah it makes him a great person, and that's an understatement. And he's always doing something for us. By defeating Voldemort, he is keeping us safe all the time. We don't have to live in fear. We live in peace."

HamandCheese

Bucky sat slumped in his chair, his hair looked as if he had just woke up. He knew professor Binns would deduct house point but he did not even care, he had had a bad couple o' days. Bucky was positive that he would of made the silence even quieter, so you could here a person scream on mars. But of course Bucky's prediction was wrong.

" You do know that he is indeed doing lots of things for us now? Like perhaps saving us and the wizard population? If he had not done it, we would still be under the reign of Lord Voldemort. And I don't think you would appreciate that so much! To be tortured every day, having your family killed if you don't obey, constant fear of death and pain. "

This was of course spoken by Albus. Bucky began to open his lips to respond when the person he least expected would AXEL

"How dare you make a comment like that." Axel said while staring at the desk. "If it wasn't for Harry, we'd probably be dead or slaves." He looked at Bucky. "Yeah it makes him a great person, and that's an understatement. And he's always doing something for us. By defeating Voldemort, he is keeping us safe all the time. We don't have to live in fear. We live in peace."

Bucky felt so awkward in is current predicament, he began tho wish he had just stayed quiet. He had a lot of respect for Harry potter, if it wasn't for him he probably would not have been born.

Bucky opened his mouth, before anyone else could and spoke "Look, Yeah I  probably would not be in this seat without Harry, my perants are muggles, yet I believe that If he hadn't existed Voldermort would have died quicker am I Right?"  Bucky Stated. He thought he could turn the hatred towards in to a debate. Of course this was a bad plan.

[

fudge0604

" What are you talking about? If he didn't exist? If MY FATHER hadn't existed, then Voldemort would've died quicker? Seriously? Pay attention to the class sometimes, will you? Or even to the world? If my father hadn't existed, then we'd all be slaves or dead, as Axel said! Voldemort was killed by my father. How could you even imagine that he would've died quicker if my father didn't exist? Nobody managed to kill him in approximately twenty years! Seriously, are you mentally retarded? " Albus spoke fast and furiously, annoyed and aggravated by Bucky's idiocy. Speaking dishonourably about one person, then praising him just because someone else told him off about it?

His hands ran through his own hair, making it even more ruffled. A sigh went from his lips, and his eyes turned, looking out through the window. It was a fine day of late-May, even though most students couldn't use time outside, with the exams coming up.

Albus did not pay attention to professor Binns trying to start teaching again.

Post Potter depression.

HamandCheese

[

fudge0604

(( Let the bell ring, and then we can develop it further from there ))

Post Potter depression.

HamandCheese

Bucky tried to focus solely on Professor Binns,he of course, was pretending there had been nothing said, like usual.
buckalso knew he was going' t' pay for his remarks. Bucky looked at the clock. Great two minutes too go. Those two minutes seemed to go on for ever, yet it always seemed to go on forever in A History of magic.

Tick tock tick tock. BRRRRRRANG!!!! the bell had gone Bucky Was Gonna run he knew if anyone got a chance to grab him he was a well and truly  dead man.

Bucky stood he grabbed his books and belted out of the long corridor room. He was on of the fastest runners in the school, yet only for a short distance of time after that he was completely buggered,even at the end of the classroom he already felt tired.

A chair leg was pushed out, intentionall or not, Bucky was on the stone floor, struggling to get up.

[

Sky

Axel was standing over Bucky, his bag slung over his shoulder and his hand gripping the strap. He had his school clothes on. White dress shirt, Gryffindor tie, dress pants. His hair was long and messy, hanging infront of his sky blue eyes. He shook them away and glared down at Bucky. He reached down in one swift movement and grabbed him by the collar, pushing him firmly, but not harshly, against the wall.

"Do you honestly want to get yourself beat up?" Axel said through his teeth. "We're not talking about the Prime Minister here. We're talking about Harry Potter." He tightened his grip. "That's Albus' Father. You basically just degraded Albus himself with that statement." Axel suddenly released Bucky but still glared at him.

purpleraincloud

Avalee through the building absentminded. A lot had been on her mind. But the only thing that could draw her out of her thinking, did.

It was Axel's voice. It was angry. She glanced around and saw him through an open door. He looked angry, and was talking to someone that was on the floor. She took a few steps closer. Bucky. She didn't know Bucky very well, all she remembered was when he was drunk and rude to her a few months ago. She stood in the doorway. Waiting for Axel to notice her, and trying to figure out what was happening. Her eyebrows pushed together at how angry he was. She hadn't seen him like this.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

HamandCheese

Bucky stood there, he knew he had done wrong. He was gonna apologise to Axel, he was sick of apologising to him, he made stupid mistakes and it was getting really bloody embarrassing. He turned left he saw briefly A younger girl. Avalee she obviously had a this for Axel. This gave him and idea. Bucky opened his mouth "Have you  seen Avalee since that night at the bar I think she likes you, you should ask her out" he expressed.

Bucky then spoke aboutwhat he had done "Look man, I have great respect for Albus's Father, just let me go I need to apologise personally, I just really hate hearing the same story , I fell so belittled".

[

Miss Xantier

Heather had seen the whole incident in the History of Magic class. Bucky was totally gonna take the beating if he ever acted the way he did in there again. But even now he was gonna get it too. Heather couldn't wait! She ran out of the room to the corridor. She saw him on the ground with Axel over top of him. Bucky was really going to get pummeled. She saw Avalee behind Axel, they were really good together. And Axel was really good for her. Making her happy all of the time.

Bucky was totally blind! Or just doesn't talk to everyone. It's so obvious that Axel and Avalee were dating. Heather had suspected it before Avalee had told her. Heather knew that Bucky was trying to help, or just wanted to get out the position. Heather went over to Avalee, and whispered to her "Bucky is gonna get hurt. You know, now tht I think about it. He is extremely blind. Plus, insulting Harry Potter is totally off-limits!'

Sky

((Axel pushed him against a wall, just so you guys know lol.))

"She's my girlfriend." Axel said. "And I don't need you getting into my personal affairs. Don't let me catch you making a fool of yourself again."  Axel sighed and turned, getting ready to go to his next class, when he saw Avalee and Heather. He walked up to her and put an arm around her. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He whispered to her.

purpleraincloud

Avalee almost smiled as he referred to her as his girlfriend. It was just nice hearing it. His arm felt nice around her.

"Very macho Axel!" She said with an easy smile. It wasn't very violent compared to other things she had seen. She partially leaned into his chest. It was the best she could could do in place of a hug. She was holding many textbooks. "So he insulted Harry Potter?" She asked Axel. Bucky was really an idiot. Even Avalee, who didn't really know Albus, knew who he was related to. And besides that, it was Potter who made it possible that they weren't all under a fascist rule at the moment. Bucky should have thought before he opened his trap.

She was happy her boyfriend knew that too.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

(Whoops. sorry, when I wrote that I was tired. And distracted.)

Heather sighed and pouted. She really thought Bucky was going to get what he deserved! But she wouldn't try and ruin the moment. She shifted her heavy messenger bag filled with heavy textbooks. She was wearing her robes and striped purple and white t-shirt underneath with black jeans and black sneakers. She had her hair in a braid. A few stray hairs coming out of the braid.

She smiled as Axel had called Avalee his girlfriend. She had totally seen it coming from a mile away. It was obvious that there was something going on between Avalee and Axel. They were so dating! Heather did a small happy dance for she was right. "So... What class do you guys have next?"