News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Everyone join.... I Want the whole site on this 1!!!!

Started by HamandCheese, May 29, 2010, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

(Bye the way it seems Axel's always there for bucky's big suvv upm lolz)

Bucky fell to the ground as Axel had let him go, it didn't hurt him as much as the shame he had inside o' him. Worst part was, Heather trully hated him,and she never saw the niceness that he usally always keeps uphold.

Bucky stood, his ass was stone cold, he knew Axel was doing the right thing but he stiil felt a little piss3ed off with him,no it was just the fact that he was just not enjoying the lesson.

(Sorry for short post. Hey you are hatingg on the characterz right????)
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Sky

Axel chuckled at Avalee's comment. 

"Thanks. Yeah, he said some stuff 'bout Potter, but I'm not so sure he meant it to be so bad. I had to teach him a lesson though. He doesn't get it. My parent's knew what kind of monster Voldemort was." To this day, people still shuddered at the mere mention of that name. Some still lived a fearful life, conditioned to feel a shiver of fright when those three syllables were spoken. There were still Death Eater's out there, trying to accomplish what Voldemort failed to do. Trying to take over what he left behind. Who wouldn't be afraid of that?

"I had to teach him a lesson though. He better be glad that I'm looking out for him." Axel sighed and shook his head. Then he kissed Avalee's hair and looked at Heather. "I've got transfiguration. What about you?"

Miss Xantier

"I do believe that I have that class also. I know what you mean Axel. My parents had been hunted by the Death Eaters, thanks to that basterd who calls himself Voldemort. Before I was born, and they moved to the Rocky Mountains of Canada. Interesting. I'm a muggleborn Canadian going to a magical British school." Heather smirked, Axel and Avalee were too cute. And too perfect for each other. Heather looked to Avalee and asks "So what class, are you going to that requires all of those textbooks?"

HamandCheese

Bucky decided it would be best to befriend Axel,first he knew he must look for Albus. e knew he'd probably be in a lesson and woould rather not be disturbed so Bucky thought he would just go off to tranfiguration. Bucky yawned, Axel tired him down. Bucky decided he would exit the classroom.

As he walked down the castle corridors

(Fuc* I gotta GOEZ)

(Back 6 hours laterz lolz)

Bucky  ran down the corridors he was hoping to find Axel,it was difficult but he knew he must have been on his way to transfiguration too. This is how he found him, walking down the corridor "Hey man can we Talk I got somthing say????" He yelled to Axel

[

purpleraincloud

She thought about it. Harry Potter had done a lot for them. None of them would be alive without Potter. Bucky knew that. She knew there were still Death Eaters out there, and that fact scared her everyday. But here, under Axel's arm she felt abundantly safe.

"I've got herbology." A class that Avalee normally liked, but today she was a little too ADD to be focusing on a plant. She much rather be going to transfiguration with Axel. She looked down at the books. "I borrowed a few books." She added, smiling.

She turned her head around, and saw Bucky running after them, yelling at her boyfriend. He would shut up now if he was wise. What could he possibly have to say to Axel right now? Avalee rolled her eyes, and looked to Axel.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

HamandCheese

[

Sky

Axel turned and saw Bucky, sprinting down the corridor. He wanted to talk to him about something. Axel groaned and stopped, leaning against the cold stone wall.

"What do you want?" Axel asked, narrowing his eyes.

HamandCheese

Bucky noticed Axel un-enthusiasm and knew he could turn him around.

"I just wanted to say thanks for what you done for me." he said "Also I think we should hang out more" he said in a bit of a squeaky voice.

Bucky hated waiting for responses to some comments, Isabelle had started that.

[

Miss Xantier

Heather rolled her eyes as Bucky tried to catch up to them, yelling at Axel. Heather smiled at Avalee, "You like Herbology. Don't you?" Heather listened as Bucky thanked Axel. She rolled her eyes at him and Axel hanging out together.

She heard in Bucky's mind when he had thought Bucky hated waiting for responses to some comments, Isabelle had started that. She gasped at the thought, and became furious. She walked up to him and says "Do you have anything to say more about Isabelle? Before I beat the snot out of you?"

Sky

Axel stepped between Bucky and Heather. He gave her a look that said not to bother and to back off. He turned to Bucky and looked at him curiously.

"Why would you want to hang out with me?" He asked. "Seeing as I've almost kicked your butt twice."

HamandCheese

Quote from: Miss Xantier on June  2, 2010, 10:31:16 AM
Heather rolled her eyes as Bucky tried to catch up to them, yelling at Axel. Heather smiled at Avalee, "You like Herbology. Don't you?" Heather listened as Bucky thanked Axel. She rolled her eyes at him and Axel hanging out together.

She heard in Bucky's mind when he had thought Bucky hated waiting for responses to some comments, Isabelle had started that. She gasped at the thought, and became furious. She walked up to him and says "Do you have anything to say more about Isabelle? Before I beat the snot out of you?"

A Bucky never thought that, I wrote it as astatement

B Bucky never said anything if he was thinking this, which he certainly was not it would not have been said either

Finnaly Bucky wouldn't be cruel by thinking this, he jus knows that IsaBelle made him start it because of the millions of times she had brocken up with him!

[

HamandCheese

"You're a good man I'm Not pissed with you for almost pummeling me, you did the for really great reasons, besides you seem like you would be a cool dude to get to know" Bucky said. He hoped he could win him over, yet he knew it would probably take some time to do so.

Bucky knew that he was a good person, he just made stupid mistakes, it is all good.

[

Miss Xantier

Heather took up Axel's request from his eyes. She turned around with her back to Bucky with her nose up in the air. But not with a glare his way. She walked back to Avalee, and she turned to watch the scene unveiling. She watched Bucky with eyes full of anger. She was glad to be graduating that year, that she would never see Bucky again. Not if she had anything to it.

She just plain hoped that Bucky got beaten up.

purpleraincloud

Avalee still was close behind Axel as Bucky made the ridiculous request. How was Axel supposed to respond? Oh yeah you've been such a great guy to one of my friends and my girlfriend, I do think we just need to be the BEST of friends! She thought sarcastically. She shifted the books awkwardly to her side and grabbed Axel's hand with hers, pulling him back a bit. She didn't want either of them to get hurt, no matter how she really didn't care for Bucky in this moment.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel thought it over, looking at Heather and Avalee to see if their facial expressions gave off any of their input on this. Then he looked back to Bucky and nodded once.

"Alright mate. I don't see why not." He adjusted the bag over his shoulder and turned around, taking Avalee's books and stacking them in his arms. He gave her a wink. "Oh, just send me an owl whenever, Bucky." Axel called over his shoulder.

This would be interesting. Axel didn't really want to but the kid seemed desperate for someone to talk to. Axel had been there before.