News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

_expecting

Started by potter_fan122, June 27, 2010, 07:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((Aiden?))

There weren`t very many people out today. It was humid and easily ninety degrees. The air felt heavy, and there was definately going to be a storm soon. Stacey stood in an open doorway on Diagon Alley, her emerald eyes scanning the street. She had on black shorts and a light blue thin-strapped top. Her hands were cupped above and below her stomach. It was now obvious that Stacey was pregnant. Her belly stuck out pretty far, and she was constantly getting comments from random people on the street. Most were nice--wishing her luck and whatnot-- but others weren`t quite so sweet.

"Aiden, love, are you almost done?" she called into the store. She had not clue what was in the store or what Aiden was doing in there. She guessed it was something to do with the twins, but who knew?

((Eh, not so good, but we needed a topic.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden slowly scanned the small store, searching the aisles for anything of interest.  It was a small clothes store, which offered infants' clothes.  Although it wasn't soon enough to buy clothes, he at least wanted to search around at what they offered since he didn't have the slightest idea on what to buy.

Aiden shrugged his broad shoulders, and walked out of the store after finding nothing of interest.  He found Stacey standing outside the store, and he walked up beside her and slipped his fingers between hers.
"Done now."  He said with a smile.

Aiden looked up at the sun, and back at Stacey.
"Is it too hot for you my dear?"

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey squeezed Aiden`s fingers and looked up at the bright sky. It was hot out, but she felt like she was complaining all of the time. She couldn`t ever get comfortable. It was hard to when you had ten pounds hanging off your stomach.

"No, I`m fine as long as we don`t go for a jog or anything." She smiled at Aiden and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "You worry about me too much, love."

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian looked upon the cute couple. Her hands fluttering down to her bag to grab her wand. " Avis" she whispered. Soon about 10 doves surround the couple. She looked upon them again and smiled.

Aiden

Aiden smiled at Stacey as she kissed his cheek.  He kissed her hand softly and pulled it down beside him as he held it.  He looked at the younger girl who was looking over at them and smiled politely at her. His grinned widened as the doves surrounded them.  He chuckled and mouthed the words 'nice' so that she could see it.

"Well d**n, there goes our plans for the day."  He sighed with a wry smile.
"Oh, how I know you love jogging."

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned and squeezed his cool fingers. Her body temperature was so high recently, and it was odd for him to feel cool to her. She also smiled at the girl who suddenly made birds appear around them, even though the things were kind of annoying.

"I know you do, Aiden, but I`m afraid I`m not up for a run and won`t be for a few months yet." She ran her free hand over her large stomach again. "So what exactly are we planning on doing today?"

Aiden

Aiden scruched his face up.  He hated picking things, and even when he did have to pick it always seemed to him that his ideas were lame.  He pondered for a moment, his warm brown eyes scanning across the busy street and the pedestrians.

"Well, was there anything in particular you wanted to do?"  He asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

potter_fan122

Stacey snorted and made a face. Yeah, there were quite a few things she would like to do, but in her present state there wasn`t much she could do. She felt so... handicapped.

"Not particularly. Come on, I don`t make you pick all the time." She smiled again and rubbed her thumb across the back of his hand.

Aiden

Aiden chuckled and turned his head towards the street again.  As he watched the crowds of pedestrians pass by on their busy routines he scanned his eyes for something to do.

He squeezed Stacey's hand and turned his attention back to her.
"How about we go to the beach?"  He asked Stacey.

He, too, had things in his mind that he wanted to do. However, none of which he could do for awhile.  But, he was okay with that.  There were much more important things to worry about, like Stacey and his children.

potter_fan122

"The beach sounds perfect," she replied, turning and starting towards the lake. It would be a nice, relaxing place to stay for a while. They had been there often enough to be comfortable in the chilly water. Plus they knew what things hid in the murky depths.

"Are you excited for this, or are you nervous?" She asked suddenly and softly, her voice having dropped to a low tone so she wouldn`t be overheard by anyone.

Aiden

Aiden walked beside her as they took their time making their way to the beach.  In the background you could still hear the conversations of the pedestrians and a low coo of the doves.

He held her hand firm but gently with his, rubbing his thumb against the back of her hand.  It was different for him to have her temperature so much warmer than his.  He almost missed the way she was always cold, it was comforting.

His eyes scanned ahead, paying attention to the environment.
"Both."  Aiden said honestly.
"I'm nervous.  What if something could happen to you and the twins? I wouldn't be able to go on.   I'm nervous I won't be able to provide for y'all.  Not just being a good father and husband but emotionally, too."  He said slowly, sounding out his words clearly.

"But then again,  I do feel a spark of excitement whenever I think of how much our little family is growing."  He added, a smile widening across his pale lips.

"I can't wait to see them."  Aiden whispered quietly as his now glowing eyes watched his feet, a half of a smile widening even larger on his face.

potter_fan122

Stacey stopped walking and turned to face her husband. Her eyes had faded to a soft blue color-- like the sky, almost-- and she stared up at him. Slowly she lifted her free hand and brushed his cheek. Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Really, love?" She said softly, "I- I`m glad you feel like that. I`m not glad that you feel nervous, but that`s how things are supposed to go. I feel like we aren`t ready for this, sometimes I feel like I`m going through my life too quickly, but it`s worth it. I wouldn`t trade anything I have for anything. I love you and our children more than the rest of the world combined." She ran her fingers over his cheek and let it fall to her side.

"I love you, Aiden. I know I say that a lot, but it never feels like enough."