News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

..wonder when..

Started by potter_fan122, July 3, 2010, 03:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Jason leaned forwards as she moved back. Slowly he lifted his hand and pulled hers away from her face, brushing away his tears.

"Hey now, love, don`t cry. There`s nothing to cry for. You`re home, and that`s all that matters, okay? What you wanted to do was extremely brave of you, and I`m proud of you for trying. It`s not something I could have just decided to go do, and you handled it like it was nothing. I love you Sky, and I`ll  still love you if you need to leave again." He spoke softly and brushed his fingers along his cheek and through her hair, staring into her eyes.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

She matched his gaze as his fingers trailed through her hair. Sky didn't understand how someone could forgive so easily. She didn't understand anything at this point. She was just mentally exhausted from this day. Just a little while ago, she was walking through a muggle market purchasing a dagger for some extra security. Now she was home and she was engaged. Her eyes fell to the ring. She didn't realize how beautiful it was the first time Jason introduced it to her. But it was something extraordinary in her eyes. She looked back at him, not really sure what to say at this point.