News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

i know you

Started by potter_fan122, July 9, 2010, 05:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

-Sky`s home.-

The thought had snapped into Stacey`s head the second Jason Apparated them home. She had smiled, knowing that thigs would be better now. Hopefully Jason would remember the pictures she had left on the mantle, but if he didn`t right away she would understand. They had a lot of catching up to do.

It had been three days since she had felt Sky`s presence back at the house, and Stacey had since sent her friend an owl with a letter basically demanding Sky to come to the school on this day. Stacey missed Sky and wanted to make sure she was okay. The barriers she placed on their house had told her that Sky was home, but not if she was hurt or anything.

At least it was nice out; the sun was shining and it was only around eighty degrees-- perfect for taking a walk or something. Stacey herself was hot, though. She had on white shorts and a yellow tank top. Sweat dampened her hairline and the back of her neck. Her long brown hair was pulled back into a messy bun away from her face. Her stomach was huge-- almost as big as a person having one baby would be at eight months. Stacey had a folding fan in her hand and was waving it back and forth in front of her face.

"Sky!" she called out loudly to what seemed like air, but also pushing out with her mind, "Where are you? You`re late! You know how impatient I am." She smiled as a wind started blowing around her. Sky would be there soon.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

It felt really nice to be back on these grounds. The way the grass felt beneath Sky's bare feet was just wonderful. She had just taken a path through the forest, deciding that was the best way to go. Going through Hogsmead was just too risky since her face had been in the Daily Prophet with a lovely WANTED heading. Though she wasn't the most wanted person, the Auror department was offering a decent award for her capture. Sky wouldn't be surprised if a person would try using an unforgivable curse on her to get that reward.

She couldn't believe how sunny and beautiful it was outside. But then again, there had been many days like this while she was gone. But until three days ago, all she really felt was cold and rain. She had on a white tank top and black athletic shorts, her hair tied in a ponytail, her bangs hanging in her face. She tucked some it back behind her ear.

It would have been nice if she told me where to go. Sky thought. But how hard could it be to find a pregnant lady? Then she smiled because she had found her friend, waving a fan in front of her and calling for her.

"I'm sorry!" Sky called as she approached Stacey. "I had a bit of a walk."

potter_fan122

Stacey turned before Sky spoke, finally sensing her mental waves. Her eyes brightened to a crystal clear blue and she grinned widely.

"It`s okay. I`m just glad you`re back." She walked up to Sky and gave her a tight hug, although it was somewhat difficult with her stomach. "You look good. For not being home and wanted, all that jazz." She nodded towards the forest and started moving towards the cover of the trees. As an afterthough she moved her hand behind her back and made a figure-eight movement with her figners. There was a sizzling sound that ended quickly.

"Just to be safe."

Sky

Sky turned towards the trees for a moment and then back at Stacey when she heard the brief sizzling noise.

"Um. Thanks." She grinned. "You look pretty good too. For looking you stuffed a basketball under your shirt and all that jazz." Sky winked and laid down in the grass, closing her eyes.

"So what's new?"

potter_fan122

Stacey made a face and leaned against a tree, exhaling softly. Pregnant lady on the ground? Yeah right.

"Yeah, real funny. Pregnant lady can`t run, sit in most chairs, stand too long, or use extensive magic." She rolled her bright eyes, still smiling. "Nothing`s too new. One`s a girl one`s a boy. You`re back. That`s about it. Things have been quiet around here lately."

Sky

Sky laughed and sat up.

"That's really got to suck. And you've still got what, another five months of restrictions?" Sky felt a little bad for Stacey. She always liked to be outside and use her magic. She was probably the most gifted person she knew, and figured it would really suck not being able to use your powers to their full potential.

"Figures. Things are always quiet when I leave. Did you come up with any nifty names? You should name them Javier and Zelda."

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. "Yeah, about. And it does suck. I can`t run or anything-- obviously-- and I can`t even use fire. I`m basically useless for the next five months unless it`s a household, normal spell."

Wincing, she quickly corrected Sky`s name suggestion. "I was thinking more along the lines of Will and Torrance. Aiden likes those names, but we aren`t sure yet." She tilted her head and looked at Sky. "I was sort of wondering if you wanted to be their godmother."

Sky

"G-godmother?"

Sky didn't know what to say. She was actually quite honored but a little surprised.

"Are you sure? You know I'm considered a criminal...." She smiled then nodded. "I'd love to. Thank you."

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled; Sky was so humble, it was ridiculous! Like she cared whether or not Sky was wanted, she was her friend.

"I don`t care what the Ministry thinks of you, Sky. If you`ll remember, I`m not their favorite person, either." She raised an eyebrow and pushed off of the tree. "And I don`t believe for one second the things that the papers say about you. I know that you aren`t a bad person."

((Aaurgh! I can`t think of anything. >.< ))

Sky

Sky frowned.

"You may not think I'm a bad person, but the Ministry seems to disagree right now. The only thing they care about right now is this." She showed Stacey the dark mark on her arm surrounded by scarred skin, the same mark that had come back even after burning it. Sky laid back down on the ground again and laid on her side, staring at the grass as it touched her face.

potter_fan122

Stacey watched as Sky showed her the Mark, visibly unaffected by it unlike most wizards her age or older.

"Sky, there are ways to talk around the Ministry, ways around the laws. The spies in the system made sure of that, and the Ministry hasn`t noticed most of the loopholes yet. If you`re going to stick around here the Ministry will find you, though. And if they do, I want to be at your trial." She spoke defiiantly, not leaving room to negotiate. If Sky was going to be confronted by the Ministry, Stacey could definately be of help.

Sky

Sky rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Let's forget it. This is supposed to be a happy time. How's Aiden doing?"

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, accepting the change of topic. Sky was right, this was supposed to be happy.

"He`s great. He`s was worried when we first found out about the twins, but now he`s all protective and helpfull." She let out a little laugh. "Husbands are so much helpfull when you`re pregnant. Seems like you`ll know that soon enough. Things are going well with Jason, are they not?" She nodded towards Sky`s left hand, where a silver ring glamed brightly.

Sky

Sky blushed a little.

"Yeah, they're going very well. He...understands. I still don't see how, but he does." She smiled to herself for a moment. She had gotten so lucky when she met him. She looked forward to being his future wife someday.

"And definitely no kids for a looooong time." She said.

potter_fan122

Stacey's smile faltered a little as Sky spoke. She definately hadn`t planned to have kids this soon, it just sort of happened. At least she was married and settle in. She had been lucky to find Aiden.

"Sometimes you`re not always the one that makes that decision, though," she said after a moment. "Just... be carefull, okay? Don`t rush things. God I feel old." She grinned again, trying to be happy for Sky.