News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Homework

Started by hpitb, July 10, 2010, 06:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded slowly, leading him down the long hallway. He didn`t know how to block. She hadn`t expected him to. It had been extremely easy to push his mind away from hers. Still, any mind-reader at Hogwarts needed to know how to set up a block, otherwise the effects were extremely painfull. She would know.

"I`ll have to help you with that. The whole mind thing so doesn`t work out in this place." She shook her head and locked her amber eyes to the distance. She had suffered so much pain with her powers, that at first she didn`t think they were worth it. But things were better now. Ginny had taught her how to manipulate her mind and others.

"And about the sun, the only way to fix that is wear a hoodie or stay inside. I would suggest the hoodie since we are headed out."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

HamandCheese

Bucky had had a really stressful day, he was almost beaten up by first grader(luckily Bucky was even stronger ten ten of those pip squeaks), he also found out that a lot of people don't like him; he didn't try,he was very misunderstood. And along with everything He was sick, so he decided to take a nice cup of OJ down to the lake and drink it up and then go to bed early.

As Bucky walked down the main corridors of the castle he felt deadly cold to so he just decided to put a spell on himself, god he loved magic, to bad he had no Idea on how to fix a flu and diarrhea an the hospital wing was to busy.

As Bucky arrived into the great hall, he quickly grabbed to donuts and some OJ and walked to the lake.

The lake always scared Bucky after the time travel incident two years ago, he hadn't seen Isabelle much after they broke up. he didn't care though she got little bratty.And she was two years younger.

Bucky let the cool air embrace him now he was outside, he really wish he had someone to talk to but he remembered no one likes him after the Harry potter stunt. I was to far. It was just a much boring lesson.
Bucky waited by the lake what for, he had no idea.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

hpitb

"Okay, wait here,please." Aaron said to Stacey. He ran back to his dormitory room and sifted through his trunk for a hoodie. He found an old one. It had a faded gray color and the insides were scratchy, but it was all he had. He went back to meet Stacey at the portrait entrance.

As they made it to the exit of the castle Aaron pulled on his sweatshirt and pulled on a pair of sunglasses. Aaron could smell the water before he saw it. It was fresh and full of unknown creatures. When the pair arrived, Aaron was disappointed to see the water was opaque. An unfamiliar boy was standing near the water. Aaron softly nudged Stacey with his elbow and whispered,"Who's that?"

potter_fan122

Stacey waited for Aaron to come back, giving him a funny look as he got closer.

"You know, I could`ve made one, or you could have at least used the Accio charm. You didn`t have to run all the way back up there," she explained as they walked outside.

((By the way, be carefull how you use other people. Me mentioning that she was leading him down a hallway then adding that they were walking is different than just saying 'as they walked together' or something. Minor godmodding, there.))

When they made their way down towards the water stacey noticed someone standing on the shore. Not able to tell who it was, she let her midn reach out.

"Oh, it`s a kid named Bucky," she replied just as softly, wincing and letting hr eyes change to a putrid green.

((Also, don`t forget to add detail about your charry`s positioning, otherwise-- of you`re RPing with an older member-- they`ll twist what you said to fit them because you didn`t specify. For example, Bucky didn`t say if he was sitting or standing by the water, just that he was waiting. I made him standing when I replied, because he didn`t say.))

HamandCheese

(Yes I apoligise for that)

[

potter_fan122

((It`s okay. It`s just something you notice after you really get writing. Loopholes are easy to work around, if you know how. You can thank Rhyme for making me realize I wrote with them.))

hpitb

Aaron felt stupid for forgetting to magic a sweater.

Aaron noticed that Stacey's eyes turned green and so did her aura. -So her eyes reveal her emotions.-
he thought.

"Do you have something against him?"

((Sorry for the late reply. Haven't had time to get online for a while.))

potter_fan122

((It`s okay. And just to let you know, the color of her eyes don`t necessarily correspond with the color of her aura. Her eye colors are based on her personality, not exact feeling. Like if she`s happy, her eyes are bright blue but her aura would be yellow. You have to be careful when you mention someone else`s aura color, because you might be wrong. I would suggest saying something like, "her aura darkened" or lightened, or whatever.))

Stacey nodded slowly in response-- to both his mental statement and his words. It had taken longer than she thought for him to notice her eyes; he was bright, but he seemed sort of closed in his own mind.

"No," she asnwered with a soft sigh, "he just doesn`t know when enough is enough. Come on, though. I promised I`d show you the lake, and the lake I will show you." She started walking towards the deep water again, skirting slightly to one side of the other boy standing there.

hpitb

((Okay, sorry. Thanks for the advice.))

The water was calling out to Aaron. It begged him to dive into it's murky depths. He looked down at his close and thought better.

He turned to Stacey."What would happen if you put a water repelling charm on yourself? Would it work? Would you be able to go into the water without getting wet?"

hpitb

((You already did.    ::)            You can jump in whenever.))

hpitb

((Please refer to the former posts.))

potter_fan122

((No prob, Aaron. Bucky-- be patient.))

Stacey shrugged at Aaron`s question. "Most likely, no. Can you use water as an element?" She asked, noticing how drawn he was to the water and couldn`t help but wonder.

"Bucky, what are you doing down here. Dinner`s in an hour!" She shouted suddenly to the other kid. Her eyes were slowly changing to a medium grey and she could actually feel her whole aura grow darker. That was something she had gotten from Rhyme... maybe. She didn`t really know where she absorbed that particular power.

HamandCheese

Bucky let the cool air pull up every air on his body, it really refined him.

Bucky suddenly felt a presence that made him happy. He turned and saw Stacety talking to a boy he had never even meet, strangely enough he looked like a year 4.

"Bucky, what doning down here. Dinner's in an hour" Stacey elled to Bucky

"Ah well I'm just coughing and spluttering I have a cold" He said "I thought no one cared about me" Bucky thought.

(Sorry for epically lame post)

[