News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•Wasting Away•

Started by Sky, July 10, 2010, 08:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"Well...we do need a place to live. So, tell me. Do you want to live in a big city, a small town, country side, or by the sea?" Seth asked, looking down at her, smiling.  "We could get a cottage and...listen to the waves as we lay together in our bed, snuggled up in the covers. And we could walk along the shore, getting sand between our toes." For some reason, the sea seemed...perfect.

potter_fan122

Alice smiled, still hiding her face in his shirt. She needed to be able to feel him, to smell him. All of her strength was leaving he; she could feel her muscles grow weaker the longer she was around him. That worried her, but what Seth was saying was enough to distract her.

"The sea, definately." She asnwered, looking up at him slowly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Seth sighed in relief.

"Well, um...that's good. Because I had already bought us a cottage. It's not the best, but it's nice. I bought it last week." He hugged her body close. "I know we've had some hardships, but I'm going to work really hard to give you the life you deserve."

potter_fan122

Alice pulled back to look up at Seth, her eyes wide and bright. Did she hear him correctly? He bought a cottage.

"Oh, Seth!" She exclaimed, pulling him into a tight hug. "You`re too good for me, I swear." She kissed his cheek, then his lips. It felt so good to be there with him, like he was a part of her. Well, he was now.

Sky

Seth laughed and then with a smile still on his face, her kissed the top of her head.

"The only request I have is...," he paused and then lowered his voice. "can I have my ring back. Please?"

potter_fan122

Alice lifted her huge black eyes to his, watching him for a moment. This all seemed unreal, every single second of it. The cut on her side still burned, but she was over whelmed by the sense of security Seth gave her.

"Of course, mon amour. You know that it was always yours." She reached into her pocket and pulled out the silver band, holding out on her palm. "I love you, Seth."

Sky

Seth carefully took the ring and slid it onto his ring finger. It had felt so bare without the silver band there. It was like being naked for a week, and then putting clothes on. ((=D))

"Would you care to go to our new home? I tried to get it ready as best I could." He worked really hard on it, fixing things and moving in furniture. It had been a big investment, but definitely worth it.

potter_fan122

"Duh! Do you have to ask?" Alice was practically bouncing up and down with excitement. Of course she wanted to see the house.

((Yay.))

Sky

((XP))

Zoom, zoom, and they were there, inside the house. A window was open somewhere so that the waves could be heard crashing against the rocks.

potter_fan122

Alice froze as they moved through space. She could feel the force of the moving air around them throwing her hair against her face, but she felt completely safe in Seth`s arms. There was no other place where she had ever felt better than right here.

"I love it," she whispered softly in the darkness. The only thing she was aware of besides him was the waves, but still she loved it.

Sky

"I'm glad. I've been a jerk and wanted to make it up to you." He smiled and hugged her close. "This is where our life begins."

potter_fan122

Alice hugged Seth again, running her fingers up into his thick hair. This all just felt so normal, so right that she didn`t know what else to do. After all her searching, fate had finally delivered her to him.

"You didn`t have to do this, you know. Not all by yourself. And I`ve forgiven you, I hope you know that. You`ve repayed me many times." Her voice was soft, and she leaned onto her toes to speak into his ear.

Sky

Seth closed his eyes. There was nothing like having someone run their fingers through his hair.

"I know babe." He said just as softly. "But I wanted to do this. Because I love you and want you to be happy."

potter_fan122

She shook her head. How could she not be happy with him? He gave her everything she asked for a more. He would have given her his life, his soul, if she hadn`t suddenly formed human qualities. He was almost too perfect, but that was just fine. After being quite "perfect" herself for two hundred years she had become rather picky. Seth just fit her.

"Oh, Seth. Don`t you know how happy you already make me? Just by living, you have given me more than anyone ever has before. You don`t need to shower me with gifts, too." A faint Old-French accent started to creep her words, but she hardly noticed. "You`re mon amour, and you know that."

Sky

((I'm bored. I dunno what else to put. Haha.))