News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

°Trying to waste time.°

Started by purpleraincloud, July 13, 2010, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Throw yourself off the tower. Kill yourself

The words pounded over and over again in her heat. Like the noise of the telltale heart in that old story.
"Death can not overcome love. But death can overcome life." She said those words quite loudly.
Then she sprinted towards the balcony.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

"Death can not overcome love. But death can overcome life."

At those words, Phoenix turned his head and saw Avalee running, running towards the balcony. He didn't even have time to think. Instincts took over. He sprung up from where he sat and raced in front of her, then he grabbed her before reaching the edge.

"Are you crazy!?" He yelled, holding on to her. "What the hell are you thinking!?"

purpleraincloud

"Just let me go. Let me die. There is nothing here for me anymore! NOTHING!"

She began to cry. As Avalee always did. She would joke sometimes that her emotions had a direct link to her tear-ducts. She struggled against him, but he was far stronger, and bigger. She gave up, and instead of running away as any sane person would, but instead she folded into his arms. Hugging him. Invading his personal space. Crying into his chest.

She was pathetic to say the least.

She whimpered. "Nothing to live for..."
It's just another day

Sky

"No!" Phoenix said firmly as she struggled. But then the girl had finally had enough, and began to cry and hug him. She said she had nothing to live for.

"You're wrong." He whispered. "You have so much to live for. He wouldn't have wanted you to kill yourself." He rubbed her back, trying to soothe her. "It's alright. I'm here...."  

((I got tired of making it blue.))

purpleraincloud

She cried harder. Is this what you wanted? Whe thought at no one in particular. It might have been towards God. Now she was with a complete stranger. Crying into his chest, him trying to soothe her. A starker for god's sake! She was psycho. Unstable. A freak.

"I-I'm so sorry Axel." She whispered to herself. But she was close enough to Phoenix that he may have heard.

She said a little louder, "I'm sorry Phoenix."
It's just another day

Sky

"Shhh." Phoenix whispered. "It's alright. Come on, let's get you inside." He wanted her to be able to sit and relax, but he mostly wanted her inside to keep her away from the roof. "Deep breath." Seeing her like this, it struck something in him. He felt for her.

purpleraincloud

She stood up, but still leaned on him a bit. She was a bit dizzy. She needed to get away from the roof. Really badly. But she wasn't done crying. Nowhere near. She was glad she wasn't alone. She would have died if she was alone. And Axel would hate her. She didn't want that. Ever.
It's just another day

Sky

Instead of taking her to his classroom, he led her instead to his dormitory on the seventh floor. Mainly because it was clean and comfortable instead of dusty and empty. He unlocked the door with an old gold key that was in his pocket and led her inside. Teacher's dormitories weren't anything like a student's. They got their own room. Or at least Phoenix did. He hadn't been in any other teacher's dormitory. But his was like a one floor apartment minus the kitchen. It was divided into three small rooms. A living room, bathroom, and bedroom. It was decorated similar to the Gryffindor Common Room since he volunteered to take their house and supervise. That was also why he lived on the seventh floor. It had a fireplace, two red armchairs, and a red couch. He guided her to the couch and helped her sit, and then placed himself besider her, his arm around her for support.

He didn't even realize just how dark it was in here. There was enough light from the window to see. He pointed his wand at the fireplace.

"Incendio." He said firmly. A fire erupted inside the brick fire place and brought some light and a bit of comfort in the room.

purpleraincloud

The room was pretty, and quite nice for it being in the castle itself. The couch was soft, and his arms were very warm around her. She was warm. She was warm. Wow. She was quite shocked. She leaned her head on Phoenix, and closed her eyes.

Then he started a fire. She sighed. It warmed her further. She sighed.

It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix closed his eyes as she laid her head on him, sighing.

What have I gotten myself into?
  Her boyfriend's dead. She tried to kill herself.
  Why didn't I take her to the hospital wing or something?
  Instead I took her here. To my dormitory. I could be fired.
  But she needs someone. She needs someone to comfort her and hold her.
  She needs reassured that life is worth living.

purpleraincloud

Avalee thought.

What have I done?
I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF?!
What an idiot?!
Axel must hate me now.
Phoenix must hate me as well.
Nice first impression A, nice.
I wish I was drunk.
Then I could forget.

Wow, it fells good to be held again.
Does Axel hate me more now?

"Thank you." She whispered to Phoenix, her eyes still closed.
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix almost jumped when Avalee spoke.

"Oh, you're welcome." He smiled. "Anytime. Anyplace. Just...don't try to jump off the roof again. Because if you survive, I might have to kill you."

purpleraincloud

"I promise I won't."
And  she meant it.  She really did. She hugged him a little tighter.
It's just another day

Sky

He took off his glasses and sent them to a table with his wand. Then he layed his head against hers, watching the flames cast their dancing shadow on the old wall. It was mesmerizing.

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled. A true smile. She felt something within her. Like being warmed from within. She almost regognized it as being happy, but she shot that idea down quickly. She couldn't be happy. Not without him. She was a mess and no one could love her. Ever. She was broken. They had only gone out for four months and she was this broken? She felt as if she could never love again. What if he left her? What if he died? What if he just didn't like her?

Phoenix smelled nice.

The smile faded.
It's just another day