News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Visiting...

Started by purpleraincloud, July 13, 2010, 01:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

*Sh!t.* Stacey thought to herself as she felt Aiden moving on the floor above her. She wished she could warn him or something, but she wasn`t supposed to use her mental powers much. She heard him move down the stairs, his footfalls making soft sounds. He peeked around the corner and she saw that he had his toothbrush still in his mouth, his hair all messy and cute.

"Aiden, love, Avalee came by to visit. She wanted to talk about something that had happened a few days ago." She carefully stood up, gently squeezing Avalee`s shoulder as she did so.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

((I'm gonna wait for Aiden on this one!))
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden face turned serious as he looked at both of them. His skin felt hot with a weird feeling he couldn't name.  Whatever the girls were talking about, it was important.  So Aiden quickly wiped his mouth and sat his toothbrush down on the table.  He looked from Avalee, to Stacey, to back to Avalee.

Aiden cleared his throat.
"What is it?" He asked, his eyes turning a darker shade.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

Avalee still wouldn't meet his eyes as he saw the situation. She wiped the remaining tears off her face. She looked down at the floor. Waiting for Stacey to answer. She couldn't speak the words again. She just couldn't. 

She really wanted to get up an leave. Didn't want to deal. As usual. But she had to. Was there any chance this would make her feel better?
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

potter_fan122

Stacey took Aiden`s hand and laced their fingers together. Sending him a mental message was easier with the physical contact.

-Her boyfriend, Axel Lockheart, was killed,- she sent to him. Her eyes were on the girl, though. After a silent moment she moved and sat on the couch again. "Avalee, if you ever want someone to talk to or if you want to talk more about this, I want you to know that you can come to me. I may not have the best advice for you, but I`ll try my best. You need to confront these feelings, you can`t just let them run over you." Her voice was soft and even. Growing up an only child was hard, and Aves was honestly probably the closest she was going to get to a younger sister. Something about the child made Stacey want to protect her, to keep her from the evils of the world.

-Stupid hormones.-
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."