News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Party in the basement

Started by Kalee_Ann:), July 19, 2010, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpitb

((Again, you can't control my character if that was what you were doing.))

Lillian sat down next to Aaron. He mentally said good-bye to days of eating alone. Anticipation filled his body. He couldn't wait to see the Forest. He knew it wasn't that big of a deal considering that students have done it on multiple occasions, but that couldn't quell his excitement. Seeing the shady trees with their twisted roots and strange creatures, some being vicious and some being gentle, in other people's minds wasn't enough.

Though with all the people around he couldn't bring up their trip."How was class?" he said, trying to engage in a conversation that will mostly consist small talk.

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian look around just waiting for a teacher to ruin their plans. She was excited at the idea of leaving the school before she was allowed. " Class was class. It wasn't really that great. I was to excited to care really" she laughed. I wondered if maybe they could first go to the by the wand shop. She had been wanting to see if any new wands had come in. She also needed to see if the pet store has something for her owl, Rylie. She had hope she could wear a normal outfit. Something outside of the uniform. She really liked Aaron. He wasn't like any of the other guys in the school. She was happy for his friendship. She opened her bag and dug around for a minute finally finding what she wanted. Salt-water taffy. A gift from her parents. " Want a piece " Lillian ask Aaron.   

hpitb

((Stick with one writing style!!!))

Lillian held out a piece of salt water taffy to Aaron. As best as he could, he politely declined her offer. "No thank you. It tastes too sweet for me." He remembered the first time he ate salt waster taffy. He nearly threw up at the taste and now has to suppress a gag as he smells it.

He carefully brushed his mind against Lillian's to read her surface thoughts. She wanted to go wand shopping. "Wand shopping? Isn't Diagon Alley a little far from here? Why not just browse Hogsmeade? But your not allowed to be there."

(( Oops,, Sorry I didn't see that !! )) " Yes, but I appear to look around a year 4. So it wouldn't be that hard to trick a few people. And if people start to get suspicious, we can always just walk away. And getting out of the school would be easy. I have the power of invisibility." Lillian smiled as she told Aaron her big secret. She felt happy that she could tell someone. Excitement pulsed threw her body as the thought of spring surrounded her.

hpitb

Though Aaron has been keeping a check on Lillian's mind, he was surprised that her special power was to take things into invisibility. She must have guarded the secret well. He still felt unsure  about leaving the school. His face showed that. Eventually he gave a sigh. "All right. Fine. I give in. When do you want to go?"

Lillian laughed. " How's tonight ? You would have to give me a little bit of time to change" she told him. She would need to be on high-alert. As would he you never know what could happen. She wondered if it will feel weird being away from school,and being somewhere that she doesn't know anything about.

hpitb

"Tonight's great." Aaron said. "I'll meet you in the Common Room then. Seven o'clock?"

" Okay " She smiled yet again. She just couldn't help it. Lillian stood up , flung her bag over her shoulder ,And gave Aaron a hug. (( Can we just skip to seven ?? ))

hpitb

((I was going to suggest that.))

This time Aaron managed to return her. He stood and walked to his afternoon classes. History of Magic and Potions passed slowly. He managed to scrape up a few unnecessary notes.

Aaron sat down on a plush sofa. The fire in front of him was unpleasantly warm. He had comfortable clothes on:a soft blue t-shirt and worn out jeans. He waited for Lillian to show up. He was ecstatic for their mini adventure. He fiddled with his wand and ran over spells in his mind. He absently swished his wand around as he fanned out his mind to look for Lillian.

Lillian ran down the hallway in a attempt not to be late. She was wearing skinny jeans a green button up shirt, a dark green bow and slip-on shoes. She entered the room behind Aaron. She quietly giggle and pulled out her wand. " Flipendo " she whispered towards a pillow he was sitting by she could help but laugh again. I smiled at him. " Ready " I asked.

(( Sorry I know I messed up the last line. :( ))

hpitb

A pillow shifted in place next to Aaron's seat. He was confused until he heard the giggle behind him. He turned around to find Lillian laughing at him. He smiled back at her. He jumped and and strolled over to her.

"Ready?" he asked. He was thinking of offering his elbow but thought that might be strange so he just walked through the portrait door assuming that she would follow.

Lillian walked along with Aaron. They went threw the different hallways. " Is there anywhere you would like to go? All I really would like to do is go by the wand shop. " She said. Lillian looked down while she walked. She was very nervous now , she had no clue as to what she was about to see. They walked in front of a mirror. " Hey, come here. I want you to see something " she smiled.

hpitb

Aaron wondered what she was talking about. He was about to look into her mind but instead decided to just see what she wanted him to. He let her drag him along. "Well if you do want to sneak into Hogsmeade, we could find a way to get into Diagon Alley from there if you want to go wand shopping that badly. I was hoping we could peek into the forest but..." he sentence trailed off. "Is there something wrong with your wand?"

She was going to show him her power. She stood still , closed her eyes, And thought about disappearing. She smiled and opened her eyes seeing just Aaron standing there. Lillian laughed " Amazing isn't it " she asked him. She turned to him and lightly placed her hand on his arm. She could very easily see him as he could her. She was just delighted with herself that now no one eles could see them.  She look at him and laughed. " Its kinda weird the first time , but you'll get use to it." She told him.