News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Party in the basement

Started by Kalee_Ann:), July 19, 2010, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpitb

Aaron widened his eyes as he disappeared from the mirror. He looked at his hands and cautiously touched his face. "So I can see you and myself, but no one else can." Aaron thought this was very interesting. "Well I'll show you my power then. It seems as if I'm obliged to now."

He slowly and gently pushed his mind toward hers without shielding his own mind so she would have access to his current thoughts. He softly touched her mind and thought of images. He showed her herself this morning, he showed them sitting together, and then he sent her a thought.-Hello- Aaron retracted his mind from hers and slowly turned to see her reaction. He was afraid she would be mad. Most people would be after they figure out that a strange boy has been inside their head lately.

Kalee_Ann:)

" Woah. That was .... Amazing. That's so cool !!! " Lillian started to jump. She had never seen anyone with this type of power. It excited her. She smiled and grabbed his hand pulling him to the exit. They easily slipped past any people in their path. " Okay Aaron, lead the way " she smiled at him " we can also go to the forest tonight, if that's what you want."

hpitb

Aaron was let out a sigh of relief. Then he smiled at her excitement toward his ability. They began walking towards the entrance to Hogsmeade. "So, what do you want to do. Again, wand shopping is ruled out considering that neither of us can Apparate nor do we have floo powder." He started towards the candy shop. ((ahh if forgot the name. oh hey Lillian can go into Hogsmeade as a third year. sorry.)) The sweet smells of Honeydukes((remembered it)) filled Aaron's sensitive nose. He could pick out taffies and chocolates and everything else. He looked over at some Chocolate Frogs as he let go of Lillian's hand to become visible again.

(( Haha so I became all invisible for nothing !!! :) )) Lillian smiled she had never been here before. Everything looked so good. " Ooo salthingyer taffy" Lillian yelled. She giggled as she skipped towards the candy. Tripping once with out fail it happened all the time. She sighed and grabbed a band-aid out of her bag to cover the cut she had just gotten across her hand. There was very little blood. Nothing to cause worry , but she would still have to let the nurse see it. Lillian looked around nervously. Where did she leave Aaron. 

hpitb

Aaron saw at Lillian fall and smelled her blood. He gagged and vomit threatened to show its ugly face. His hand fluttered toward his wand. He pointed it at Lillian's head and said "episkey." Her small cut quickly healed. "Sorry, it's just that I hate the smell of blood. And I hate the taste even more." He swallowed again before he had another chance to throw up. Aaron gave a small shudder.

Lillian laughed " Well at least I know your not going to hurt me " she replied. She lifted up the band-aid to find nothing but a small pink line. " Wow that must come in handy. I'm going to have to learn that. Do you want to run by the book store then leave to the forest " Lillian asked. She wondered if Aaron could always read her mind. And what her mind might sound like to him.

hpitb

Aaron laughed. "Yes I can always read your mind unless I try really hard not to or if you're to far away from me I have to look for your mind." They walked over to a book store. Various textbooks and novels lay ahead of him. He gently stoked their spines and discreetly inhaled their sweet scent. He made sure his hands were clean before picking out a select few and flipping through their first few pages. He would thoroughly read them later, thanks to his non-forgetfulness.

During his preoccupation he lost his companion. He walked through the book shelves looking for Lillian whilst scanning over the intricate calligraphy of the book titles. 

Lillian wondered away looking for something to catch her eye. She wondered down a random isle in the back of the store. She down on the floor picked a few books out and started to read the first chapter of each book. This was becoming one of the best days she had in a while. 

hpitb

Aaron found Lillian seated on the floor with a pile of books surrounding her. He squatted down next to her and gave a few comments on the books in her pile. Eventually he walked over to the check-out and purchased two novels. He dished out two galleons and sickle.

With a dainty bag in hand he walked back over to Lillian's fortress. "Are you ready to leave?"

Lillian looked at Aaron. " You said these two were the best so I'm going to get them." Lillian put up the rest of the books, she went to pay. " So are you sure you want to go still " she asked Aaron. She looked at the bag of books " Umm,, you can keep the bag. Ya know save the plant. I have my own bag. " Lillian shook her head muttered a quick thanks and left.

hpitb

Aaron thought her question over in his mind. He considered the pros and cons of going into the forest as they strolled down the nearly empty streets. Pros: his desire to see the forest will be quenched, it would be great for practicing spells if that becomes necessary, and it really exciting. Cons: if they got caught they could get expelled and it's probable that they will get hurt but they had Lillian's invisibility and Aaron's mental map. He couldn't say that he wasn't scared but he still decided that he wanted to go.

"Yeah, I guess I still want to go. Well if you do anyway."

He's always leaving the choice up to me. " Well let's go then " she replied excitedly. She pulled them to them to the side. She unleashed her power on them and they easily moved threw the city. When lillian got to the edge of the forest she stopped gave Aaron a smile and ran in. 

hpitb

Aaron ran along invisibly with Lillian. The twisted roots of trees were easy to trip over and Aaron was surprised Lillian hasn't fallen yet. He breathed in the scent of the forest. It had an earthy smell. It smelled of dirt and water and plants and sadly, animal droppings. He was once again thankful for Lillian's invisibility as a herd of centaurs galloped by in the distance. Aaron and Lillian eventually slowed down.

The forest was eerily quiet. Insects couldn't even be heard. Aaron hoped that they hadn't accidentally pranced into a predator's territory. Not wanting to break the silence, he touched Lillian's mind. -It feels really great out. Have you noticed the silence?-he mentally asked her.

Lillian looked around and nodded. She stepped away from Aaron to investigate. - The invisibility is going to wear off soon - she told him mentally. She gasped at the sight of spider webs. - We should get going soon - she said as she backed away.

hpitb

One glance at the spider webs in front of Aaron triggered a wave of memories to surge up from the depths of his mind. He has read about the spiders that lived in the forest but didn't really believe entirely in them. But what else could spin webs that big? He regretted now that they had wasted their precious minutes of being unseen for nothing. Aaron let Lillian slowly lead him out of the ring of webs as he closed his eyes in search for anything particularly dangerous. A few pinpricks of consciousness were flaring in front of him but nothing that could pose a major threat. He pushed out even further to see that vast amounts of thought lay ahead of him. Creatures that were huge and capable of speech. Creatures that knew that the kids were there.

He returned his mind to Lillian's and thought -Good idea, we should leave, now-