News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Party in the basement

Started by Kalee_Ann:), July 19, 2010, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian looked in the mirror and smiled as she placed her black bow in her hair. She smoothed her skirt grabbed her backpack and head off to breakfast. As she lightly hopped from stair to stair she applied a pink lip gloss. She walked down the hallways waves and smiles sent her way. She happily returned them. Lillian was one of the nicest people in school thus earning the friendship of many. As she entered the eating hall she walk to a spot and ruffled the hair of the person next to her. " Sleep well ??" She asked as she grabbed a muffin.   

hpitb

Aaron flinched as a hand ran through his white hair. His hand inched toward his wand but his self-control won over his temper. He turned to see who it was that caused him to start. A girl he didn't know to well was picking at a muffin.

"Well. Thank you." Being asked how he slept was new for Aaron. He gave the girl a small smile. "And you?"

"Long" she said with a smile " DADA homework kept me up." She pulled out her wand and jokingly slid it across her throat. She laughed and placed it back in her bag. Her wand was ... Normal... To say the least. Getting board at night she would place small pink gems on the bottom. She laughed at the look she received from the boy. She must look crazy to him. 

hpitb

(("She laughed at the look she received from the boy." You can't do that because he's my character, Please play your own role. Just a heads-up. =) ))

Aaron laughed at her suicidal gesture. "What year are you?"

( Sorry:). Still learning thanks for telling me)) " I'm Lillian year 3. What about you" I frowned noticing I don't even know the boys name. 

hpitb

Her bubbley personality makes her hard not to notice, so Aaron wasn't surprised when he learned she was in she was still in her third year, likewise not having classes with him.

"I'm Aaron. Fourth year." Aaron said whilst examining the plethora of food in front of him. Nothing appealed to him. He picked a few fruits onto his plate. As he strolled over to an empty spot on a bench he asked, "Won't you join me?"

" Thanks Aaron " I had managed to somehow trip on my way over to sit. Lillian lightly blushed and looked side to side to make sure no one saw. She giggled as she sat down. " So have you been to the Forbidden Forest yet" ?

hpitb

((You switched from 1st-person to 3rd- person there. =) ))

Aaron tried not to laugh at her stumbling but, sadly, failed. Yet another one of her questions surprised him.
"Well it's called the Forbidden Forest, so no I haven't. I've wanted to though. Just haven't built up the nerve to go." He said with a small smile.

"Have you-hey, I like your bow-"Aaron said with his head tilted to one side. He just noticed it. "been there?"

[ I was trying to see if you would notice:) ] " Yes, I love to wear bows its one of the one things only I do. And I've tried to go I got close then I saw a spider and I had to run away. I hate spiders. Maybe we can try to go one. We will need napkins to kill some bugs." I smiled at him. 

hpitb

Aaron felt uncertain and excited. Yes, breaking the rules can be fun, but they're rules. Excitement and curiosity won out, but one thing left him feeling skeptical.

"Killing? Is that necessary? We could just shoo them, couldn't we?" His eyes were hopeful. Aaron's greatest fear, next to failure, was death."If that's out of the way I'd be thrilled to accompany you."

" Okay " I replied with a smile " no killing. " Standing up I gave Aaron a hug and left. I've never been happier about talking to a random person. I had a feeling we would be good friends.

hpitb

Aaron was relieved at the confirmation of not having to kill anything. Then was surprised by Lilllian's hug. She left before he had time to hug her back. Aaron smiled. "See you then!" he called to her fleeting back.
-I think I just made a friend.-Aaron thought as he turned back towards his fruit.

I sighed deep in boredom at my DADA class. I was very excited now !! Not only had I made a new friend but also a adventure buddy. I brushed my quill across my cheek. Oh how I wished for a ball-point pen. Only 10 minutes till I could see Aaron at lunch. I really couldn't wait. The class finally ended and I went to the lunch hall. I looked around quickly hoping to find Aaron. 

hpitb

Aaron heard her in his head. Her thoughts were directed toward him so he could easily pick them out. He closed his eyes and looked for her mind. Her excited mind wasn't hard to find. She was just covered visually by other people. He could've projected his thoughts to Lillian but he thought it might freak her out a little. So instead he snuck through the crowd to find her. He gave her a smile.

"Hey." He called to her back.

Lillian spun around a few times trying to Aaron. She bumped into multiple people. She saw his face and went up to Aaron. " Can thy lillian sit with the ". She laughed and sat with him. She threw her bag on the table and turned to him.