News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Party in the basement

Started by Kalee_Ann:), July 19, 2010, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian didn't care anymore about being quiet or unseen. All she knew is that they must get out. " Aaron follow me " she yelled out. She started running back the way they came. She took every sharp turn there was so they could get out fast. She thanked the lord that she hadn't fell yet. She heard something break the twigs about 20 feet away. She stopped  and gasped at what she saw in front of her.

hpitb

Aaron and Lillian crashed threw twigs and branches. Lillian, having longer legs was in the lead. The sound of breaking branches could be heard. Panic threatened to overwhelm Aaron's mind. Lillian came to an abrupt stop and gaped in front of the pair. Aaron focused in that direction and saw large spiders slowly making their way toward them. They came up to Aaron's knee cap. Without putting much thought to it he whipped his wand at the spider and yelled "arania exumai!" out of panic. He immediately regretted it as he felt the spider's consciousness die out. He would never know if they meant any harm or not because now they did. Aaron pulled Lillian with him as he yelled more spells and aimed then behind his back, momentarily not caring if he killed anything.

Lillian didn't know what to do. She yelled out in fear as Aaron grabbed her and took her with him . She grabbed her wand out of her bag. " Immobulus " she yelled at the many approaching vile creatures. " Incendio" she yelled starting a wall of fire behind them . She turned around running at the same pace as Aaron, not will to have him ever leave her sight.

hpitb

Aaron heard her yelling out curses. Turning around he saw her lagging behind, busy with an incendio. He slowed his speedy gait to wait for her. Her spells complicating spells proved effective, which is a lot you can say for a third year. Her fire wall slowed the spiders down, and they either began to regroup or find a way to go around it. It turns out they were running away from the inferno. "Aguamenti." Aaron said in attempt to extinguish her flames. He walked back to her and stomped out the lone cinders trying to blaze up again.

They both stood there doubled over and panting. "Nice use of fire." Aaron commented. "Are you okay?"

Lillian started to cry. She didn't mean to almost get them kill. All because of her curiosity. She couldn't tell if he was mad at her or not. And he had every right to be mad her. She would be mad at anyone who tried to kill her. - you had better get going- she thought to him. Lillian wanted to make sure nothing was left behind to show that they had been there.

hpitb

Aaron didn't know what to do about Lillian's sudden burst of tears. He awkwardly pulled her into a back patting hug. "I'm sorry I got us into this." He said to her. His voice was smooth and calm. He tried to calm her down. He gently helped her up and reassuringly held her hand as they walked to the entrance to the forest. The trees were getting thinner and the moon was in the sky. They've been out for hours. He hoped nobody would notice they're sudden disappearance.

Aaron stayed with Lillian at the edge of the forest. "See, we got out in no time." he said, failing to understand her sadness. He felt really guilty for dragging Lillian into this. He wouldn't be surprised if she hated him now.

Lillian frown and shook her hear. Aaron blamed him for something of her doing. She wanted to cry again. But she knew this would do nothing. Lillian hugged Aaron. " Please don't blame yourself. Its my fault you had to kill those vile spiders." Lillian pulled away from him " So I don't want to hear anything about you blaming yourself. " Lillian smiled and grabbed Aaron before he could respond. She didn't want to hear anything about Aaron blaming himself. Lillian went pulling them along what she thought was the right path when she sat down. She had gotten sleepy with all the walking and fighting they did. She waited to see what Aaron would say.

hpitb

Aaron decided not to argue with her. "Why don't we both take the blame. Besides, what's life with out a little excitement?" he joked. He plumped himself down next to her. The moon was high in the sky now. "We should really need to get back into school now. Come on, I can't get back by myself." He offered his hand to help her up.

Lillian took his hand. She thought about it over and over again. She knew for the sake of her sanity she need to forget about it.  They ran togethet untill she saw the bright lights of Hogwarts. She smiled placed her hand on Aarons head and with a carefree laugh she turned him invisible. She smiled at him again and ran away.

hpitb

Aaron hardly managed to keep up with Lillian. Aaron had to admit for all her clumsiness she was a fast runner. They softly whispered the password into the common room. The portrait seemed confused but still admitted them in. Nearly breathless Aaron focused on becoming visible again. Soundless he came back into view and Lillian disappeared from his. This was unarguably the best Aaron has had despite the life endangerment. He was glad that Lillian decided to mess up his hair this morning. He bid Lillian good night.

((I think we've pretty much exhausted this topic. If you want to RP again, which we should, I think it's time to brainstorm some new topics. You can reply good byes and all that to wrap this up if you want to, though.))