News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Empty Rooms

Started by hpitb, July 21, 2010, 11:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpitb

Aaron wandered through the countless hallways of Hogwarts. He was looking for an unused room. At each doorway he found he threw his mind inside to check for vacancy. Most rooms were either being used or have been used before. After his incident with the spiders of the Forbidden Forest, Aaron has been in the library cramming as much spells about dueling and battle into his already crowded mind. He was planning to practice with his new friend and fellow adventurer, Lillian.

After an hour of searching he Aaron finally found an unused room. He placed his hand on the doorknob and gave it a twist to find it unlocked. The room was dusty. Aaron fought the powerful urge to sneeze and moved his finger to his nose. Despite his precautions he sneezed. The noise rang out. He winced as echoes bounced back to him but figured no one would really investigate a simple sneeze. There were small stools and desks littered around the room but other than that it was empty. -Perfect- He thought. He sent out his mind to see if Lillian or anyone else would join him.

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian was happily walking down the hall when Aaron entered her thoughts. - Yay. Give me ten minutes - Lillian thought back to him. She ran up to her room to drop off her books and change. She skipped down the hallway and opened the door. She walked in with jean shorts, a neon green shirt, gray leg-warmers, And her old slip-on shoes. Her hair in pig-tails with a green bow place on one. She opened the door and gave a smile to Aaron, walked to a stool and threw her bag on the ground. " So,,, What are we doing today ?" She asked him.

micheldell

This Diwali to all the house to be paint. So I have some room to be empty because the painting to work as early. So empty room not co lour to other item so that reason to empty room otherwise need thing to be unneed.

hpitb

((I don't understand what you're trying to say...))