News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Candy Shop

Started by Kalee_Ann:), July 21, 2010, 12:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James156

"Im Alfonso, and i am sixteen. I guess i just look younge13!" Alfonso laughed. He thought this guy seemed pretty cool. He just wanted to get the show on the road and go.

((sorry i have not posted for a bit. lol))
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

hpitb

Aaron gave a half-smile, half-eyebrow raise at Alfonso. He didn't have a problem being ignored. Then again,he alightly ignored Alfonso. Alfonso seemed to just want to hurry up and leave. "It's nice to meet you, Victor. Alfonso." He nodded again to both of them.

He turned to Lillian "Sorry, Lillian, I have to go." His lips dropped into a slight frown. ((I won't have Internet for a week))

"Be wary of her" Aaron said with his thumb pointed to Lillian. He gave a hopeful smile that showed her not to take offense by his comment. "See you guys around." He whispered. Aaron strolled away through the coriders, upset about the adventures he would most likely miss.

Jade Hayes

(Hey you guys! Really sorry to just join in, and feel free to kick me out hehe.)

Jade had been looking at the floor, and having managed to somehow get herself into every common room so far, she decided to return to her own. When she raised her hazel eyes from the floor, she noticed a group of four students close together talking somewhat in the center of the room. She quickened her pace, hoping to meet some new people.

As she came closer to the group, she got a better look at all of the people except the boy leaving. One boy and girl looked somewhat younger that the other boy, who had some sort of accent. Jade took a breath, pushing back her brown hair. "Hi." She said softly, annoumcing her arrival. "I'm Jade, what're you guys up to?" 

James156

"Oh, hello, i am not quite sure actually..we are planning on doing SOMETHING. Haha. Anyways, its nice to meet you Jade. I am Alfonso, this is Lillian, and that is Victor. I don't think any of us mind if you tag along." Alfonso smiled and opened his palm towards her.

Victor

Victor shrugged his shoulders, and gave a highfive to the boy who offered to shake his hand.
"Sure, I'll come."  He replied.
He didn't care that he was the oldest of the group, he just wanted to have some fun, even if that meant hanging with younger students.  He could always make his own fun.

Victor turned to the new girl that showed up.
"Hey, I'm Victor."  He said, a short smile on his face.

Victor noticed that the group was slowly getting larger, minus the boy who just randomly left.
"So what the hell are we going to do?" Victor asked.

hpitb

((hi again. I just realized my Internet is working again. So may i rejoin?))

James156

((Yes, you can rejoin, it doesn't matter to us.))

hpitb

((I give you bundles of thanks.))

Aaron's expression was skeptical. He took a deep breath and slowly turned to find a new girl with the group. He heard her name as Jade. So someone already replaced him...he thought somewhat sadly.

His skepticism was re-skeptilized, if that is even possible. First he had doubts about leaving. Now he had doubts about rejoining.But the call of adventure and excitment was his personal siren. It was hard resist. He gnawed on his lower lip and finally decided to return to the enlarged gang of wizards. He skirted to the Lillian's side,failing to uphold his inconspicuous-ness. It was hard t miss someone like Aaron. "I'm back." he whispered to no one in particular.

Kalee_Ann:)

{{ Sorry I haven't been on much !! }} Lillian smiled at everyone and rolled her eyes at Aaron. " You just can't stay away " Lillian laughed and hugged him. " So,, do we just plan on staying here all day or can we go ?" Lillian smiled and linked arms again with Al and grabbed the other girls hand with a smile lightly pulling them to the door.

James156

Alfonso exited. He looked out into the sky, watching the clouds glide over the purples and pinks. The sun was setting. He then looked forward and started walking down the cobblestone walkway.

Jade Hayes

Jade smiled happily. She liked Lillian, she seemed really nice and she inclusive. It felt nice to belong in a group of people, Jade noted as she walked through the door.

The air outside was crisp and rejuvinating. Jade raised her head to looked at the sky. It was beautiful.

"So, where exactly are we going?" She asked after a moment.

James156

Alfonso stops abruptly. He turns and asks,"Yeah, where ARE we going?" He stares at Lillian questioningly.

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian blushed and look around at everybody. " Well, because we have so many people " Lillian smiled brightly " I don't know what to do" She laughed.

She unhooked her arm and stood in front of the large group.

hpitb

Aaron walked behind Lillian, Alfonso, and Jade and beside Victor. Aaron and Victor maintained a comfortable silence. Though Aaron tried to hide it, his skull felt like it was spitting in half. Being in such a close proximity with such a large group made it hard for him not to absorb all their thoughts. His breathing was becoming hard and he confused verbal and mental conversations. Cold sweat broke on his forehead and his throat became dry. He began running though his day and memories to distract himself from the others' memories.
((Sorry about the last part. My Phone is malfunctioning ))
He then belgan to wonder where they were headed. He turned us head to the side but remained quiet and walked along until he ran into Alfonso  whom stopped abruptly. "Sorry" he murmurmered.

He th

Jade Hayes

Jade turned nervously to the boy she believed to be either Aaron or Alfonso. She wasn't sure which because names had never been her thing. The boy looked panicked and clammy.

She looked at him, raising her eyebrows. "Are you ok?" She questioned nervously. This boy definately wasn't looking like what Jade would define as ok.