News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Candy Shop

Started by Kalee_Ann:), July 21, 2010, 12:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian stood at the end of a hallway waiting for someone to walk by. She want to go do something. Anything really. So that's how she got here. Waiting for someone to go exploring. She sighed looking for any imperfections on her sundress. She looked up and smiled at the person coming towards her. " Hey friendly stranger" She called out with a smile and a laugh. (( If you don't understand Lillian read her bio. Lillian Eve. ))

James156

"Well, hello Lillian. How are you today? And..." Al looks from left to right, "what are you doing here all by yourself?" Alfonso asked.
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Lillian laughed. "I have nothing to do so I was waiting for someone to hang out with. Wanna go with me ?" Lillian smiled and picked up her bag.

{{ I mostly update from my phone just so you know.:) }}

James156

"Um, okay, sure!" Alfonso smiled back at her. "So where exactly are we going?" Al asked.

((okay. that is cool.))
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Lillian laughed and liked arms with him. " I don't care. I'd like to go shop. Maybe exploring later" lillian smiled.

Victor

{{ Haha:) I don't mind. You can join:) }}

Victor

Victor sat on the bench near the two younger students.  He was listening to their conversation, thinking about how he used to go on adventures when he was younger.  He was knew to the school and didn't really know anyone, but he was looking to meet new people and get himself involved.  He was never shy, which was why he wasn't bothered just talking to strangers.  Besides, there was no other way to meet new people.

"Hey." Victor said to the other students.
"Going on an adventure?"  He speculated, not seeming like he was listening to their entire conversation.
He had a low gleam in his eyes and a short smile on his face, his pearly white teeth shining in the eyes.  He was thinking about joining them, finding some mischeif to get into.

Lillian smiled and tightened her grip on Al. Meeting new people the were older made her nervous. " Why yes we are. My names Lillian and I don't believe we've ment." Lillian smiled and held out her hand. She was excited at the thought of meeting someone new. She wondered idle if her invisibility would work for all three of them.

hpitb

Aaron glanced over at the group that hung around the edge of the hallway. Already he shook his hair into his downcast eyes and skirted toward the uncrowded area to avoid too much detection. Then he saw Lillian's signature bow bouncing on her head. She toted along another boy Aaron didn't know on her elbow and was chatting with someone older then herself.

He habitually brushed his mind against the two strangers'. He let his mind linger on the older boy's for a second, and he slowly made his way towards the group. He mentally poked Lillian. -Hey it's me.- he thought to her, assuming she would know whom it was. He gave a shy nod towards the other boys.

Lillian laughed and looked around. She thought towards him -where are you?- She was wondering what everyone would think about her walking around with three guys. She wondered how much longer they would stay at the school.

hpitb

Aaron raised his eyebrows at Lillian's turning. Somehow, Lillian managed to nearly gyrate her self in every direction except the one Aaron was in. He softly prodded her should with his forefinger. He gave a small chuckle and smiled slightly.

((Ick, sorry for the shortness))

Victor

Victor nodded to the others and shook the girl's hand.

"I'm Victor"  He introduced himself, his thick Russian accent obvious in his voice.
"How old are you guys?"  Victor asked casually.  "I'm 17."

Victor leaned back against the brick wall of the hallway, crossing his arms against.  He brushed his dark brown hair awaway from his face and scanned over the three of them.  They all looked rather younger than himself, but he still didn't mind making conversation with them.

hpitb

Aaron cast his gaze up to the older boy. "I'm Aaron. Fourteen years of age." He tentatively offered his hand. Victor seemed okay with conversing with people younger than him. Aaron was slightly jealous. He had trouble talking with peers.

Lillian smiled and slightly jumped as Aaron poked her. She smiled " I'm only 13". Lillian giggled. She thought to Aaron - I'm to young. Frown- She laughed and looked at Aaron. " Would you two like to join us today?" Smiles and raises a eyebrow.