News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Candy Shop

Started by Kalee_Ann:), July 21, 2010, 12:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpitb

Aaron barely heard Jade speak over the maelstrom of conscisousness around him. He quickly blinked tears that were welling up in his eyes. Aaron tried to reign his mind back to where it belonged but the thoughts kept coming to him. He still wasn't precisely sure how his mind reading worked. The pain began to subside as he built feeble walls around his tortured mind. Wasn't it hard enough for him to endure his own memories without having everyone else thoughts in his mind?

Aaron swallowed and licked his lips. "I-I'm fine." he stuttered in reply to Jade's worry. "Just a headache.  Thanks." He tied to give her a smile but it turned out to look hysterical.

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian frowned. She didn't like the sight of her best friend in pain. Lillian walked to Aaron and placed a hand on his arm. " Aaron I can tell something's wrong. What's going on ? " Lillian look around at everyone nervously. If something was wrong she wouldn't know what to do.

hpitb

What Aaron wanted to to do was demand that everyone think quieter but he didn't want to look any more insane then his twitching and shaking had already shown. He was just to close to raw, open minds. He needed to escape but he also didn't want to ditch the group again. He bit his lips to keep them from trembling.
Aaron let a soft exhalation-chuckle escape his lips. "I'm good, I'm good." The problem was that his hunger for other people's thoughts and memories destroyed his weak mental shields. He wanted to reach out to Lillian and explain his problems but he was to afraid what he might do to her mind in the unstable state of mind he was in.

Jade Hayes

Jade sighed in frustration. "Would you please tell us what is bothering you?" She demanded, placing her hands almost angrily on her hips on a cliche fashion. She nearly stamped her foot, but realized that may cause their entire small group to erupt in laughter.

"I mean, I may not be the best at reading people, and I may not have known you for long, but I can tell something is wrong. You're practically having some sort of seizure." She said dryly, waiting for an explanation.

Lillian smiled at Jade. She liked her, Lillian hoped that after today they could become friends. She gently smiled at Aaron trying to understand what was going on with him. She lightly pushed her thoughts to him. Trying to show him her worry. She nervously looked at everyone again. She wasn't sure if anyone knew about her or Aarons powers.

hpitb

Aaron glanced at Jade and felt Lillian concentrating her thoughts upon him. He Let her buzzing mind wash over his.

"Well, don't get offended or anything but your heads are really loud. I can listen in on your thoughts. Please don't freak out but I can't help it when I'm this close to so many people. And, again don't be mad, your hurting my head and unless you build really strong mental shields." Aaron replied to Jade somewhat hesitantly. He was afraid of what this stranger would think of his mental power.

((if you still don't understand my character read my bio. It's a little unfinished and I'll update soon. ))

James156

"Oh! well, that explains it. Your power is similar to Heathers. You don't have to feel like a freak by the way, loads of kids have powers that are...well, freaky. Watch." Alfonso explained.

Alfonso closed his eyes, and clenched his fists. He let his power radiate through and out his body. He opened his eyes. He looked at down at his hands and he could see blue sparks and streaks of electricity flowing from them.

"See? Its awesome, isn't it. Kind of scary though...never make me angry, by the way" he said playfully.
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Lillian smiled brightly at Alfonso. She felt the urge to touch the blue sparks. She laughed and looked at Alfonso. " Watch this " she smiled brightly and stepped away from him. She closed her eyes and thought about disappearing. She giggled as she turned invisible. She looked at everyone and held back a laugh. She walked over to Jade and lightly poked her.

Jackie Saylem

((Yeah, so this is Jade, just under my old account name =) ))

Jade nodded, understanding hitting her like a brick. She took a moment, closing her eyes and clearing her mind. She pictured her mind as a waterfall of unorganized information, flowing out to everyone around her, and slowly built walls cutting off that flow. She continued to build walls until she could feel her thoughts were cut off from the people around her. Then she opened her eyes and smiled. There was a slight pressure in her head, but she was glad to help others in any way possible.

She glanced over at Alfonso, who was eminating some sort of blue current. Jade laughed. "I'm beginning to feel like the only normal one here." She chuckled, about to go on when something poked her.

"What the..?" She stammered, confused until she connected the dots. "Okay, I'm definately the only normal one here." She said, shaking her head in amusement.
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

James156

"So, are you okay Aaron? Can we go?" He said nicely.

hpitb

Aaron's eyes widened in amusement as sparks flew from Alfonso. He wished he could do that instead of lame and painful ability to hear thoughts. He smiled at his new friends. Victor never spoke up. ((Victor come baaaaack!)) Aaron appreciated Jade's shield and it took all his willpower to not tear it apart.

"Thanks, you guys. Sorry for holding us back."

James156

"It is quite alright...hey!" Alfonso exclaimed," Why don't we go to the candy shop down in Hogsmeade?!

((the subject says Candy Shop, so...lol))